• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Peanut Allergy

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SIA will go the way of other airlines by removing peanuts altogether to avoid incidents and acrimony all around. I thought the parents were a bit too much knowingly taking an airline that serves peanuts on board when they could have taken Qantas which does not. What is money when the life of your kid is at stake. They also have the temerity to be aggressive towards SIA.

SIA and Singaporeans must also learn to handle aggressive and unreasonable ang mos who attempt to browbeat their way. I have always said this before here - watch the ang mos handle the locals, from security guards, waiters, service staff. They appear calm and polite but you can see how they cut queue, ask for certain things that locals will not get.

Remember the case when ang mos and local came out from the same car to go to a 5 star hotel toilet and only the locals were stopped. by the security.

No choice...the tyranny of the minority..the parents can don't give the kids nuts...where were the parents when the kids makan the nuts? It's the failure of the parenting n they lay the blame on the airlines. Kids cannot travel alone on flights anymore so if there is a fuckup the parents are 100% responsible.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You might have point.

I am just curious why the so many in OZ. Don't here of it in the UK or US. I have had various reasons cited such as western overzealous parents tend to restrict diet to "healthly food" so the body doesn't learn to accept it. Or is there a particular gene that is associated with it which talks to your last point.

Third world countries' allergy problem probably ended early. Kids with severve allergy will probably have died when they were infant or toddler.

ADHD can improve with early intervention. Kids in 3rd world country with ADHD will be treated as normal and harshly punished when they misbehaved. Over time they are forced to behave like others. Looking back, I think many of my primary school mates had ADHD. We just take them as being naughty or stupid. Today, parents pampered their kids thinking that they were too young to understand. Those with ADHD are allowed to behave their way so the problem got worse as there is no early intervention.

Above just my opinion. As to why oz has more peanut allergy, maybe is the gene pool that first arrived in oz.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have so many cases in the West where parents conveniently transfer responsibility to schools, the state and which ever commercial entity and then make money from it. Kid scales a fenced enclosure and get electrocuted inside, family sues that the fence was not high enough despite it being 3 times the height of an average adult.

No choice...the tyranny of the minority..the parents can don't give the kids nuts...where were the parents when the kids makan the nuts? It's the failure of the parenting n they lay the blame on the airlines. Kids cannot travel alone on flights anymore so if there is a fuckup the parents are 100% responsible.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have so many cases in the West where parents conveniently transfer responsibility to schools, the state and which ever commercial entity and then make money from it. Kid scales a fenced enclosure and get electrocuted inside, family sues that the fence was not high enough despite it being 3 times the height of an average adult.

Yes that is what is happening in the West..alot of transfer responsibility to get benefits n the courts there don't throw such cases out. It will only get worse...but that is Life..can't stop it..

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Third world countries' allergy problem probably ended early. Kids with severve allergy will probably have died when they were infant or toddler.

ADHD can improve with early intervention. Kids in 3rd world country with ADHD will be treated as normal and harshly punished when they misbehaved. Over time they are forced to behave like others. Looking back, I think many of my primary school mates had ADHD. We just take them as being naughty or stupid. Today, parents pampered their kids thinking that they were too young to understand. Those with ADHD are allowed to behave their way so the problem got worse as there is no early intervention.

Above just my opinion. As to why oz has more peanut allergy, maybe is the gene pool that first arrived in oz.

Nowadays....

Naughty children are suffering from ADHD
Stupid children suffering from dyslexia
Hamsup people are sex addicts
Violent people suffering from clinical depression

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays....

Naughty children are suffering from ADHD
Stupid children suffering from dyslexia
Hamsup people are sex addicts
Violent people suffering from clinical depression
Haha you are absolutely correct.

It is especially useful when one is rich. For example, a child got into trouble and was arrested. He was certified by a top doc to have ADHD and was given only a stern warning. The ADHD went on to help him to be exempted from NS. How nice to have ADHD as and when required.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reading news reports about an Australian boy's severe allergic reaction on board a Singapore Airlines (SIA) flight from Singapore to Melbourne broke Ms Noor Izlin Ismail's heart.

It reminded her of her son Hayden's allergic reaction on a flight back home from Phuket, Thailand, two years ago.

are mats allowed to give their kids english names?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Developed nations consume more processed food. That is fucking up our gut flora and causing many strange symptoms

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spot on... go back to basics, be a farmer :smile::smile::smile:

One other point about the average ang Mors is that they don't focus on kids nutrition particularly young families n trailer park trash. U see them feeding babies with coke. Chocolate, fries, pizza etc. They not like Asians...where babies n kids eat natural simple food..that is why most ang more kids have problems..n worse still these ADHD n peanuts allergy etc kids will grow up n breed fucking up the gene pool even more. Young Kid's n babies should not eat sugar... anyway left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits support all these free medical etc n unhealthy ppl abuse it more making things worse.