• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bravo! Duterte said: Pui! Gian Png! I want NOT TO VISIT LOUSY USA! Pui!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
59720aa1dda4c8f57a8b4567.jpg

Duterte will soon be invited to go to Beijing & Moscow for Vodka and ?? because he so Bluntly Put Down the desperate bankrupted beggar state USA Shiok Shiok Huat Ah!

Toast to Duterte!

https://www.rt.com/news/397116-duterte-lousy-america-sins/

‘I’ve seen America, it’s lousy’: Duterte vows never to visit US

Published time: 21 Jul, 2017 15:28
Get short URL
‘I’ve seen America, it’s lousy’: Duterte vows never to visit US
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte © Romeo Ranoco / Reuters
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has fired back at US senators who criticized abuses during his ‘war on drugs.’ While the US lawmakers opposed any possible trip by Duterte to America, the leader said he had no intention of visiting the “lousy” country.

Read more
US President Donald Trump, Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte © Reuters Trump discusses ‘madman Kim & good guy Xi’ in leaked call with Philippines’ Duterte

“There will never be a time that I will go to America during my term, or even thereafter,” Duterte said on Friday, as quoted by Reuters.

The Philippine leader was also surprised that the senators would think he was willing to go to the US.

“I've seen America and it's lousy,” Duterte said.

The statement came in response to Thursday’s hearings at the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission in the US Congress, where senators accused Duterte’s domestic anti-drug campaign of widespread abuses and casualties.

The co-chair of the commission, Jim McGovern, opposed a visit by President Duterte to the US, saying that he would protest such a move due to multiple violations of human rights by the leader.

Hitting back at the accusations, Duterte advised Washington to look at its own “sins” and threatened to investigate them, referring to civilian casualties during wars in the Middle East.

“It would be good for the US Congress to start with their own investigation of their own violations of the so many civilians killed in the prosecution of the wars in the Middle East,” Duterte stated.

“Otherwise I will be forced to investigate you also. I will start with your past sins.”

The possibility of a Duterte visit stems from an April phone conversation between the Philippine leader and his US counterpart, Donald Trump, when Trump invited him to the White House “to discuss the importance of the United States-Philippines alliance.”

Back then, Trump also congratulated Duterte for his “unbelievable job on the drug problem.”

The Philippines’ strongman said that nothing can stop his drug crackdown, including a trial at the International Criminal Court (ICC) or impeachment. The anti-drug campaign had resulted in more than 7,000 deaths as of March 2017, according to Human Rights Watch.

USA is completely LOST OF FACE! Ego of Ang Moh Trump into the Trash!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly speaking for the last 15 yrs or more USA had already been on top of my MOST REJECTED PLACES of tour.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/p...erte-calls-u-s-lousy-vows-never-visit-n785191

Philippine President Duterte Calls U.S.‘Lousy’ and Vows to Never Visit

by Reuters

MANILA — Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte hit back on Friday at U.S. lawmakers opposed to the prospect of his visiting the White House, saying he would never go to the United States, which he called a "lousy" country.

Duterte was responding to remarks by Massachusetts Congressman James McGovern, who told a hearing of the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission that he would protest against such a visit if President Donald Trump followed through on an invitation to the firebrand Philippine leader.

The commission, made up of members of the U.S. House of Representatives, convened on Thursday in Washington for a hearing on Duterte's deadly, year-old war on drugs, which has killed thousands of Philippine citizens.
[From May: Trump invites Duterte to White House]
From May: Trump invites Duterte to White House 1:53

Human rights groups say many of the deaths were executions by police, an assertion the authorities reject.

"There will never be a time that I will go to America during my term, or even thereafter," said Duterte, who has made no secret of his grudge against the United States, his country's oldest ally.

Related: What You Need to Know About Rodrigo Duterte

"So what makes that guy think I'll go to America?" he told reporters, referring to McGovern.

"I've seen America and it's lousy... it would be good for the U.S. Congress to start with their own investigation of their own violations of the so many civilians killed in the prosecution of the wars in the Middle East," he added.

"Otherwise I will be forced to investigate you also. I will start with your past sins."

Trump came under heavy criticism in Washington when he invited Duterte to the White House during a telephone conversation in April. He did not say when.

Duterte's spokesman said Trump had told his Philippine counterpart he was doing a "great job."

A leaked transcript obtained by The New York Times backed that up, quoting Trump commending Duterte for his "unbelievable job on the drug problem."

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
America was built from opium drug trade in china doorsteps for 50 yesrs. America is British Empire and British are angmoh Pommies.

Time for their history of evil sins against humanity must be exposed.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope the USA stops all immigration from pinoyland to USA n start deporting the pinoys in USA back to pinoyland till duturdte is gotten rid off. See who suffers more..if USA stops accepting pinoy OFW... pinoyland is fucked...let's see if the russkies n ah tiongs can make up for the economic loss. I am really upset that the USA has not taken bolder steps to punish the pinoys for their stupidity.