• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat fann looks like this now

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women her age, libido already quite low and also dryness makes penetration painful. Chris on the other hand still no expiry date yet so probably been busy giving orgasms else where.:biggrin:

I would not advocate that.

Maybe Fann has perfect the ART of making love. Making Christopher cumm hard every night. Night in and night out.

But anyway Singkie ladies has this mentality that their pussy is made of gold, even thought is dry and odd looking.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... The PAP is sucking the life of ALL Sporeans :(

Stressful living in the small island surely makes you age horribly.... sinkies have to compete with hordes of foreigners for jobs, HDB flats and public transport ... no wonder foreigners describe sinkie land as their paradise while natives know it is just a hell hole.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women who give birth to babies at 40 plus will age faster because after 30 your body is slow to recuperate. In most cases, you can never recuperate fully.

It's like footballers. When they approach 30, one injury and they will stay out for 2 weeks.

If girls give birth at 20, then when she is 30 you can hardly she has a 10 year kid.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women her age, libido already quite low and also dryness makes penetration painful. Chris on the other hand still no expiry date yet so probably been busy giving orgasms else where.:biggrin:

Women in their late thirties and forties can retain a high libido until menopause hits . It depends on the individual.

But all men face steadily falling testosterone levels after their 20's with consequent diminuition of libido. Don't assume Chris is rampant . Fann might be wearing him out.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many of us can afford those highfalutin organic stuff or stuff fresh from the farms!! On the other hand I have some relatives who in their 80s are walking around like spring chickens and hitting the golf course couple couple of times a week. . I asked how come like that ah. and they reply they just have one meal a day and having been doing so for ages! Amazing. Yup guys "caloric restriction" or simply "eat little" is the way. Trouble in Spore is that there is just too much food (and termptation) and Sinkies are gluttons. More and more will start looking like Ah Sohs in their 40s and all the Mary Kay stuff wont help.......

Eating clean does not mean that you have to spend a fortune.

For breakfast I have organic steel cut oats, organic raisins, organic honey, & cinnamon. All organic & can be purchased from iHerb.
There are cheaper organic veggies grown locally.

My main meal usually include things like basmati rice, free range eggs, salmon, .... not all organic but I try preserve the nutrients by eating the veggies raw & I steam the fish.

There are also organic beans which are not expensive but you need more preparation time i.e. have to be soaked & take longer to cook.