• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat fann looks like this now

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just checked. Fann is only 46 y.o.

the problem with fixing eyes and lips at such an age is that instead of looking her real age she looks like 69.

machiam like this.

IMG_0327.JPG

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes what a waste
I remembered meeting her when she was still a model and student. Almost 30 years ago.
Even in a school uniform sans makeup she had a face that could light up a room. Really exuberated that X factor.

her eyes and lips redo destroyed her natural youthful look.

machiam like this.

IMG_0326.JPG

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sporeans don't age well. I was shocked when I saw the "older" picture of LKY:eek:
Same, same with fann.

Whenever I see my ex-class mates & relatives who have emigrated & back in Spore for holidays, I am stuck by how much younger & healthier they look.

The PAP is sucking the life of ALL Sporeans :(

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sporeans don't age well. I was shocked when I saw the "older" picture of LKY:eek:
Same, same with fann.

Whenever I see my ex-class mates & relatives who have emigrated & back in Spore for holidays, I am stuck by how much younger & healthier they look.

if both refrain from cosmetic surgeries they will age well too. it's better to suck than get sucked.

IMG_4912.JPG

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same, same with fann.

LKY's look, his health and his failure as a father .... can be attributed to his Kharma.

OTH, the 'madhatter' is the exact opposite. Well and happy ... looking forward to his 5 scores with a great family around him.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes what a waste
I remembered meeting her when she was still a model and student. Almost 30 years ago.
Even in a school uniform sans makeup she had a face that could light up a room. Really exuberated that X factor.

anyone can find probably her first GO magazine cover? that's the one that got me...

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Heart Sutra = "Form is Emptiness - Emptiness Is Form " ...

" Beauty is Not about youthfulness " - "Youthfulness is Not about Beauty " :*::*::*:

Ah Soh, scientifically, this part of the sutra has bee proven. At the sub-atomic level, it is empty space and if this space is removed, the whole world will bee smaller than a needle head. Hence, form is emptiness.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY's look, his health and his failure as a father .... can be attributed to his Kharma.

OTH, the 'madhatter' is the exact opposite. Well and happy ... looking forward to his 5 scores with a great family around him.

So many negative factors even LHL cannot escape & was hit by cancer: Bad karma, recycled water, air pollution, stressful life style, poor health care, poor diet, sick buildings,...

LHL has access to the best medical care, foods, life style, .. etc. Can imagine the poor conditions a "lesser mortal" would face.

Had relatives that were visiting from Australia & they had an upset stomach after eating the local fare:o Just imagine if you had to eat the unhealthy food day in & day out. They told me in Aust vegetables are cheap & easily available.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if both refrain from cosmetic surgeries they will age well too. it's better to suck than get sucked.

In the old days only older aunties went for cosmetic surgery. Now even teens go for it.

They don't consider the problems e.g. permanent damage, sagging problems when one ages, .. etc.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many negative factors even LHL cannot escape & was hit by cancer: Bad karma, recycled water, air pollution, stressful life style, poor health care, poor diet, sick buildings,...

LHL has access to the best medical care, foods, life style, .. etc. Can imagine the poor conditions a "lesser mortal" would face.

Had relatives that were visiting from Australia & they had an upset stomach after eating the local fare:o Just imagine if you had to eat the unhealthy food day in & day out. They told me in Aust vegetables are cheap & easily available.

Weather, environment, hence food plays a big part. Not your stupid cosmetic, skin care products. Singapore environment, and I don't just mean the natural environment like air quality, water. Stress, work life balanced causes people to age "unnaturally". And you are right, we don't even go for the "organic" crap. Regular farm grown produce is sufficient. I watched Food Inc about food production in US and asked a colleague that has grown up in a farm if that was the same case here. She said no, my house is like a 30min drive to small farms that produces all sort of food productions. You can go there and get really cheap produce. Even get "live" chickens once and have freshly laid eggs everyday.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good grief! TCS should relegate her to small supporting roles of playing an aunt or some annoying naggy mother.

she is only fit to play a dead corpse or vampire roles. In the first place there is not a single sinkie actress or actor who is beautiful or handsome. something definitely wrong with the people here and their tastes or appreciation of what is beauty or macho. the recent Miss singapore contest is a typical example. All the contestants were ' missess" . Not miss examples but Missing link examples.
compared with the numerous beauties in China, Taiwan, Malaysia or HK. really CMI. even the directors are hideous and lack talent. the teeko Neo and mark lee are examples of nature gone wrong.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Weather, environment, hence food plays a big part. Not your stupid cosmetic, skin care products. Singapore environment, and I don't just mean the natural environment like air quality, water. Stress, work life balanced causes people to age "unnaturally". And you are right, we don't even go for the "organic" crap. Regular farm grown produce is sufficient. I watched Food Inc about food production in US and asked a colleague that has grown up in a farm if that was the same case here. She said no, my house is like a 30min drive to small farms that produces all sort of food productions. You can go there and get really cheap produce. Even get "live" chickens once and have freshly laid eggs everyday.

Have heard comments that Australian veggies are more tasty compared to the veggies one gets in Spore which are tasteless.

I'm worried about the high incidence of cancer & other health problems that you see in Spore. That is why I'm willing to pay more $ to eat clean. I get organic produce if I can but if not available I try to get Australian grown. I avoid produce from China & Malaysia. They are cheaper but I'm concern about the chemicals used.

I avoid chicken because of the hormones they use on the chickens. However I often consume eggs. I get Barney's eggs which are from free range chickens reared in NZ.

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do Sinkies seem to age so quickly is that they tend to eat too much! Esp the Chinese: It's always " Chiak, Chiak.. ho chiak" . And I dont mean they eat rubbish. I mean they just EAT TOO MUCH and TOO FREQUENTLY. I know people who must their 3 full meals a day to be "healthy", so they say, and they look like shit. How many of us can afford those highfalutin organic stuff or stuff fresh from the farms!! On the other hand I have some relatives who in their 80s are walking around like spring chickens and hitting the golf course couple couple of times a week. . I asked how come like that ah. and they reply they just have one meal a day and having been doing so for ages! Amazing. Yup guys "caloric restriction" or simply "eat little" is the way. Trouble in Spore is that there is just too much food (and termptation) and Sinkies are gluttons. More and more will start looking like Ah Sohs in their 40s and all the Mary Kay stuff wont help:

Here is a quote, and you can goggle to learn more:

"Evidence that calorie restriction (CR) retards aging and extends median and maximal
life span was first presented in the 1930s .CR reduces metabolic rate and oxidative stress, improves insulin sensitivity, and alters neuroendocrine and sympathetic nervous system function in animals. Since then, similar
observations have been made in a variety of species including rats, mice, fish,
flies, worms, and yeast."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...ie-restriction-diet-shows-anti-aging-results/

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chris to be blamed. Not giving her sex n orgasms.

Really, the more happy w orgasms the woman hv, the more glowing she looks.
Pls ask around.

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women her age, libido already quite low and also dryness makes penetration painful. Chris on the other hand still no expiry date yet so probably been busy giving orgasms else where.:biggrin:

Chris to be blamed. Not giving her sex n orgasms.

Really, the more happy w orgasms the woman hv, the more glowing she looks.
Pls ask around.