• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : IT Manager Molesting Woman at Paya Lebar MRT

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/it-manager-gets-nine-weeks-for-molesting-woman-on-mrt-train

IT manager gets nine weeks for molesting woman on MRT train

Published
12 min ago
Elena Chong
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - An IT manager repeatedly pressed himself against the buttocks of a woman on a crowded MRT train in March this year.

On Thursday (July 20), 46-year-old Rajagopala Soundararaja Panneer Selvan was sentenced to nine weeks' jail after he admitted to molesting the 28-year-old woman.

The Indian national did it while travelling on the East-West Line between 8.45am and 9.15am on March 16.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Ng Yiwen told the court that as was the victim's usual practice, she boarded the second last cabin of the train at Kembangan MRT station that day.

While the train was travelling between Paya Lebar and Aljunied station, she felt something hard pressing against her buttocks, said DPP Ng.

She assumed that someone had accidentally knocked into her and so moved away.

Shortly after, the same thing happened again. This time, she turned around and saw a male Indian standing behind her. She later identified him as Rajagopala.

The victim decided to give him some space and moved away again.

But she noticed that he continued to follow her, and she again felt something hard pressing against her buttocks.

She turned around and saw him pressing against her and felt that her modesty had been outraged. She stared at him, but he ignored her.

DPP Ng said the victim then used her laptop bag to cover her buttocks as she was afraid that he would persist with his actions.

When the train arrived at City Hall MRT station, he alighted and moved to the opposite platform.

The victim continued on her journey to Tanjong Pagar. She made a police report that evening as she wanted to stop Rajagopala from molesting other women.

Police tracked him down and Rajagopala was arrested on April 18. He admitted to the offence.

A second charge of touching a woman on the buttocks inside an MRT train in January was taken into consideration.

In his mitigation plea, lawyer Ravinderpal Singh said his client realised his actions were wrong and had caused emotional and psychological harm to the victims involved.

He said his client suffers from a sleep disorder that affects the amount of rest he gets and his ability to focus at work. This had caused him considerable stress from time to time.

DPP Ng had asked for at least six weeks' jail, saying the offence was committed on a public transport on a commuter. A deterrent sentence was necessary to discourage would-be offenders from committing such offences, he said.

District Judge Samuel Chua backdated the accused's sentence to July 13. The maximum penalty is two years' jail, a fine and caning.

Topics: OUTRAGE OF MODESTY/INSULTING MODESTY MRT SINGAPORE CRIME

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : IT Manager Molesting Woman at Paya Lebar MR

Sex, Molest & Rape. Proudly Brought to you by Indians. Your Daughter, Girlfriend, Wife is NEXT
s9ujesvnn7e0ufkv9hhz.jpeg

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : IT Manager Molesting Woman at Paya Lebar MR

will MOM revoking his work permit,PR after release?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sex, Molest & Rape. Proudly Brought to you by Indians. Your Daughter, Girlfriend, Wife is NEXT

Get you wife, daughter, grandma to wear decent clothing. You girl friend can wear revealing outfit as she does not belong to you officially so can still be molested by others.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal

so blatant, in public without even being discreet, the only reason I can think of is their big ego. someone told me that leaving the shores of india to work overseas automatically give them an inflated head. Need some clarification from the experts here.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

so blatant, in public without even being discreet, the only reason I can think of is their big ego. someone told me that leaving the shores of india to work overseas automatically give them an inflated head. Need some clarification from the experts here.
I agree wholeheartedly. really bastards these shit skins and bangla. Look at the numerous rapes and molests involving these groups. so blatant and daring , raping in Macritchie reservoirs, broad daylight etc. If they dare even touch my daughter's hair or wife I would wallop them to pieces. farking garmen let in so many of these assholes. no wonder they have a stinking Body odour and hideous look.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree wholeheartedly. really bastards these shit skins and bangla. Look at the numerous rapes and molests involving these groups. so blatant and daring , raping in Macritchie reservoirs, broad daylight etc. If they dare even touch my daughter's hair or wife I would wallop them to pieces. farking garmen let in so many of these assholes. no wonder they have a stinking Body odour and hideous look.

careful bro more and more Chinese dogs in this forum nowadays. Recently someone even mocked a prc man's wife who got raped by a bangala shit skin talking about how small his cock is and how his wife's pussy must be enlarged after getting fucked by a bangala cos of rape and suggested she wasn't raped but willingly wanted it like acting like a hooker. :rolleyes:

Shit skins are going to act like shit skins do you blame a dog that pees/shits on the ground and anyhow barks or do you blame the owner? I blame the many Chinese dogs and some Chinese who somehow allow these shit skins so much leeway. Hell they get more leeway compared to AM.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bet there are some Chinese going to read this and go well i had a good convo with some shit skin somewhere or a shit skin smiled at me.

I don't know why amongst all the races Chinese are like the least racially aware and most easy to sell out.

m&ds for example might smile and be nice to Chinese and fight other m&ds but they will still side their race if a race war comes out.

Naive Chinese guys will be super nice to say some shit skin guys but not try to hook up with shit skin females while shit skin males will obviously try their darn best to hook up with Chinese females etc.

Think of the bigger picture, lots of stupid naive Chinese around who had a nice convo with 1 shit skin will suddenly become defender of all shit skins and allow all of them to stay in sg stealing his job and say it's ok for them to fuck his gf/wife while shit skins will blatantly disrespect and commit crimes on others cos hey thanks to these naive sinkies and specifically naive Chinese and Chinese dogs.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

This case is a sad reflection of the lawlessness among ah nehs in India and when these ah nehs are allowed by pappies to live and work in the small island, they have the hallucination that they can also do what they have been doing in their own slum land, which is to molest and rape women whenever they have the urge to do so.

Also, it is an indication corporal punishment is not severe enough in such cases in sinkie land due to brain dead and soft as jelly bureaucrats serving in the judicial and law enforcement agencies of the the pappies Govt. When you have the power to whack these criminals, whack them hard, or if no balls to whack, resign.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bet there are some Chinese going to read this and go well i had a good convo with some shit skin somewhere or a shit skin smiled at me.

I don't know why amongst all the races Chinese are like the least racially aware and most easy to sell out.

m&ds for example might smile and be nice to Chinese and fight other m&ds but they will still side their race if a race war comes out.

Naive Chinese guys will be super nice to say some shit skin guys but not try to hook up with shit skin females while shit skin males will obviously try their darn best to hook up with Chinese females etc.

Think of the bigger picture, lots of stupid naive Chinese around who had a nice convo with 1 shit skin will suddenly become defender of all shit skins and allow all of them to stay in sg stealing his job and say it's ok for them to fuck his gf/wife while shit skins will blatantly disrespect and commit crimes on others cos hey thanks to these naive sinkies and specifically naive Chinese and Chinese dogs.

Ayoh. Pussie jah jamban d worst kind. Called duluxe shit skin. But will side n praise him sky high when meet with mats. Same for tat cunt mouth john tan. Called him a chinese dog but will take his side when confronted with mats. Hypocrite pussie jah.

So remember next time u meet shitskins u shld greet them as Aneh. No matter chinese or chink dogs they r still ur bros ah hia. Ustand pussie mixed breed jah jamban?

Now i like to borrow ur line. Go chinkpussies Go Go

Last edited:

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its going to get much worse. You cannot change a nations of pervs overnight

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ayoh. Pussie jah jamban d worst kind. Called duluxe shit skin. But will side n praise him sky high when meet with mats. Same for tat cunt mouth john tan. Called him a chinese dog but will take his side when confronted with mats. Hypocrite pussie jah.

So remember next time u meet shitskins u shld greet them as Aneh. No matter chinese or chink dogs they r still ur bros ah hia. Ustand pussie mixed breed jah jamban?

Now i like to borrow ur line. Go chinkpussies Go Go

ROFL trying to call me a shit skin now. Of course i will praise johntan when he bashes m&d slimes like you. He deserves it. In fact you sound hurt johntan being a Chinese dog actually won't side his own race but has been bashing your mudslime religion non stop now. In the past he used to be satirical about mudslimes calling them good mooslems but no more. Cos he can't stand you too too bad for you cry baby whoami m&d.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ROFL trying to call me a shit skin now. Of course i will praise johntan when he bashes m&d slimes like you. He deserves it. In fact you sound hurt johntan being a Chinese dog actually won't side his own race but has been bashing your mudslime religion non stop now. In the past he used to be satirical about mudslimes calling them good mooslems but no more. Cos he can't stand you too too bad for you cry baby whoami m&d.

See how stupid n sissy u are pussie Jah. U actually believe every word n post of cunt john? U actually believe he praises Muslims? U really an idiot pussie jah jamban.

Go chinkpussies Go Go

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See how stupid n sissy u are pussie Jah. U actually believe every word n post of cunt john? U actually believe he praises Muslims? U really an idiot pussie jah jamban.

Go chinkpussies Go Go

Do you know the meaning of the word satirical? (my bad nigger you didn't even past PSLE how could you know such a difficult English word) I didn't say he praised you mudslimes. He was posting in satire but now can see he doesn't even bother to do that he bashes your mudslime kind outright. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you know the meaning of the word satirical? (my bad nigger you didn't even past PSLE how could you know such a difficult English word) I didn't say he praised you mudslimes. He was posting in satire but now can see he doesn't even bother to do that he bashes your mudslime kind outright. :biggrin:

Again shows ur stupidity. John cunt also bashed ur cheena race. So tat make u a cheena dog too. Bwahaha

My enemy is ur frd. So u equally a dog too. Bwahahah

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Again shows ur stupidity. John cunt also bashed ur cheena race. So tat make u a cheena dog too. Bwahaha

My enemy is ur frd. So u equally a dog too. Bwahahah

? Nigger pls don;t misuse the term Chinese dog. Why would i be one? (btw i thought i'm not Chinese)

I just cheer john when he bashes you butt hurt m&ds. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

If we leave the girl to remain a virgin, terrorist might be waiting for her in heaven. So indian doing a favour.

Bangali

Alfrescian
Loyal

If we leave the girl to remain a virgin, terrorist might be waiting for her in heaven. So indian doing a favour.

yes, the "favour" is gonna costs a lot, isn't it?