• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Somali FT Cop Scared Shitless By Fireworks! Anyhow Shoot Good White Woman Dead!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
97af22a294d72f55f370ed82c7a5ba8a

THE family of Justine Damond’s killer have declared his innocence, saying Mohamed Noor had mistakenly shot her dead.

“We feel so bad about this, we are traumatised ourselves. It’s so unfortunate,” a family member said.

“If you wait for the investigation you’ll know it was an honest and sincere event that transpired. Until then we can’t really say anything.”

The declaration came as a preliminary investigation by Minnesota’s Bureau of Criminal Apprehension revealed Noor and his fellow officer had been startled by a loud noise in the seconds before she approached their car and was shot.

Officer Matthew Harrity, 26, who was driving the Minneapolis police car responding to Ms Damond’s 911 call for help late Saturday night, described the last moments of Ms Damond’s life to investigators.

He said the loud noise — which was possibly fireworks, according to police radio — came just as Ms Damond walked to the squad car he was driving, around the corner from her home.

News Corp spoke to half a dozen residents who were in their houses around the crime scene on Saturday night and none had heard the gunshot or any other loud noises that sounded like fireworks. One resident a block from the scene, waiter Tom McConnell, said however it was common during the current summer holidays for fireworks left over from the recent July 4 celebrations to be set off on weekend nights.

The former Sydney woman, who was to be married to her US fiance within weeks, had called police to report what she thought was a sexual assault happening behind their house in southern Minneapolis.

Officer Noor, 31, immediately fired through the door of the car, and killed Ms Damond, 40, with a single gunshot to the abdomen.

447c315f998e19523e268caefe1095c1

Harrity was reportedly stunned when his partner opened fire.

Noor — who is the subject of two open complaints incurred in his two years on the job — has so far refused to be formally interviewed, and under federal law, he cannot be compelled to speak to investigators.

“Officer Noor’s attorney did not provide clarification on when, if ever, an interview would be possible,” the BCA said.

Minneapolis Mayor Besty Hodges last night called on Noor to explain himself.

“What happened? How is it that Justine is dead? We have more information tonight than we had when we woke up,” said Mayor Hodges.

“We don’t yet have all the answers. It’s frustrating to have some of the picture but not all of it. We cannot compel Officer Noor to make a statement — I wish we could.”

The investigation has been complicated by the fact the officers’ body cameras and their vehicle’s dash cam was not filming during the shooting. The lack of evidence prompted investigators to yesterday appeal for a mystery witness, described as a man aged 18-35 on a bike, who was riding past and saw the shooting.

There was embarrassment for the police department when Deputy Chief Medaria Arradondo revealed he was not aware Officer Noor was subject to investigation.

He was asked why, given the two open investigations into Mohammed Noor’s conduct, he remained in front line duties.

“At this time, I am not aware of the conduct that you are speaking of so I wouldn’t be able to talk about it right now,” he said.

Henepin County Attorney Mike Freeman is considering whether to charge Noor with murder, a decision he said could take months.

“We have to prove in order to charge a police officer whether they committed a crime and the facts show that they committed said crime,” he said.

“We don’t nearly have the information yet and it will be quite a period of time until we have it.”

Both Noor and Harrity are on paid administrative leave. Noor has moved from his modest apartment in northwest Minneapolis to his nearby parents’ home for support, while Harrity remains with close family at his semirural home in neighbouring Wisconsin.

His lawyer Fred Bruno said Harrity, a policeman for just a year, is “doing as well as he can under the circumstances”.

“This is a white hot case,” he told News Corp Australia, adding Harrity has “very difficult waters to navigate”.

“My client is co-operating with the investigation.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...d/news-story/f1fceb1b41f4c9494e136365861e1d02

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is an unfortunate accident. Ambushing cops is a known occupational hazard. And being an Aussie she probably is not aware not to approach a Police car from behind. Trying getting out of you car as you stopped by a Police car in the states. You will be screamed at.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Poor somalian guy was obviously suffering from PTSD, and was overly jumpy and nervous. He should be hired by SPF immediately. There are many Thambis he can shoot at LI every weekend. Put the fear of Ganesh into them.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is an unfortunate accident. Ambushing cops is a known occupational hazard. And being an Aussie she probably is not aware not to approach a Police car from behind. Trying getting out of you car as you stopped by a Police car in the states. You will be screamed at.

I am sure it was no accident. I have stayed in NY and LA and there are many rogue cops who sometimes even raped or beat up innocents foreigners especialy when they think you are from eastern blocs or asians immigrants and are less likely to lodge a report for fear of being expelled from USA heard too many stories and experienced many racist cops myself everywhere even when you are well dressed. It's all too suspicious. All cops in USA are mandated to wear body cameras after the rodney King's incident. In this case this cop and his buddy's as well as the car in house camera to record video and audio are NOT switched on. Obviously the cops must have something to hide.
My take and possible explanation is they probably tried to obtain some sexual favours when they saw the pretty white aussie and switch off the cameras beforehand and that african bastard probably withdraw this gun to threaten the aussie into entering the car(to take her to desolate area to rape her. there have been precedents and previous cases like this) . She might have tried to wrestle the gun from him and it went off and killed her. Accident my foot. these american cops are bastards. arrogant and farking shit. the rodney kings is a classic example. 4 officers beat and tasered him for fun and spout bullshit crap in court. real bastards.
accident my foot. nowadays the guns are full of safety features and need at least a 10 lb trigger pull so an accidental discharged is unlikely unless in a struggle or intention to kill. simple logic . probability of all 3 independent cameras m malfunctions at the same time is 1 in a trillion!!! farking rogue rapists cops spinning long fairy tale. too many holes in their story. my theory is the only explanation. see the story below.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/oklahoma-city-cop-spending-263-years-prison-rape/story?id=38517467
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/family-of-us-cop-mohamed-noor-say-officer-mistakenly-shot-justine-damond/news-story/f1fceb1b41f4c9494e136365861e1d02
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/michael-pena-ex-nypd-admits-raping-woman-months-jury-failed-convict-article-1.1099824
http://handbill.us/2015/11/01/when-cops-commit-sex-crimes/
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/21/us/oklahoma-city-officer-daniel-holtzclaw-rape-sentencing/index.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Holtzclaw

Last edited: