• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Experiencing Hong Kong MTR

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
....I could not agree more than this...the big question is WHY don't they seek the expert that have run systems for so many decade before us...

Maybe experts don't wanna work with MRTC?

jw5

Loyal
One of the best things about HK's public transport system is their minibuses. There's at least one to every location, and this supports the existing mtr and bus systems very well.

One other thing I notice about HK...people have the options for either bus or MTRS...my frens all take bus as they find it more convenient..whereas in spore trains are a necessity as once a train stn is built the bus service gets reduced or totally stopped. Buses n Trains compete with each other for biz. Where as in spore trains n buses are one big monopoly.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the best things about HK's public transport system is their minibuses. There's at least one to every location, and this supports the existing mtr and bus systems very well.

In Singkieland such complementors will never be allowed as they will compete against the govt owned tpt companies. Look at HK..buses n Trains compete against each other...but in spore they force u to take the train n they get rid of the buses

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Was there years ago but I remember, there were staff on hand on the concourse telling you which bus to take to your destination. Impressed. Remember thinking to myself " Hey Singapore, think you are that good ?".

jw5

Loyal
That's because most sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated. The hongkies may have their flaws, but they are not impressionable and easily manipulated.

In Singkieland such complementors will never be allowed as they will compete against the govt owned tpt companies. Look at HK..buses n Trains compete against each other...but in spore they force u to take the train n they get rid of the buses

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because most sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated. The hongkies may have their flaws, but they are not impressionable and easily manipulated.

Impressionable, easily manipulated. Key words that are signs of a resurrected itchy gay backside. LOL.....LOL