• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Suspected Perv Gets Filmed While Upskirting Woman On MRT! Guess Race!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good question. could be someone trying to frame this guy.

images and videos on phone will reveal intent. simple as that. having a phone teetering on top of a flimsy handcarry bag in a low carrying position is a no-no or telltale sign in the first place.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
images and videos on phone will reveal intent. simple as that. having a phone teetering on top of a flimsy handcarry bag in a low carrying position is a no-no or telltale sign in the first place.

No doubt the guy is guilty.
But I mean how come the one taking the vid of him could predict what the perv was gonna do? I mean the vid starts from right at the beginning even before the perv took out this phone.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But I mean how come the one taking the vid of him could predict what the perv was gonna do? I mean the vid starts from right at the beginning even before the perv took out this phone.

good question. i suppose it takes a perv to catch a fellow perv. :biggrin:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

At the start of the video, the phone was already on and out of the bag. That was where the suspicion started.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
or it takes an ex-victim to catch a perv.

ex victim will be so paranoid she will unknowingly cross her legs all the time and start wearing pants. better for her to be defiant and wear skirt but with shiny reflective panties with a smiley. :smile:

IMG_4881.JPG

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://xinminpri.moe.edu.sg/pe/

Capture3.png

thought its gulity til proven innocent ? why pic still online

:eek:
Xinmin Primary confirms MRT upskirt video suspect is teacher from school

Yahoo News Singapore 17 hours ago

A man who appeared to take an upskirt video of a woman in an MRT train that was caught in a video circulating on Facebook has been confirmed to be a teacher from Xinmin Primary School.

The vice-principal of the school, Clement Lee, said that the man is a “beginning teacher” who has been at the school since June 13 last year, according to a Channel NewsAsia (CNA) report.

Lee also said that “the safety of our students is of top priority”, and that “the case is under police investigation and the teacher is currently on leave”.

In the video, which was posted on Facebook on Saturday, the teacher, dressed in a pink T-shirt and black shorts, was seen using his phone and placing it on his duffle bag before he lowered it down towards his knee level.

Shortly after, when the train was reaching Paya Lebar Station, a woman who was wearing a skirt moved over to stand behind him. He then moved the bag – with the phone on it – closer to her legs, beneath the skirt.

The video was cut off immediately after that.

CNA said that the police confirmed a report over the incident has been lodged and investigations are ongoing.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/xinmin-pr...t-video-suspect-teacher-school-092758235.html