• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ah Lian Wife Catches Husband Fucking His Gangland "Brother's" Wife!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
19905021_1888130824779702_3911447174642168834_n.jpg

19989452_1888130931446358_4152259361412034461_n.jpg

19961218_1888130808113037_7314253079567806656_n.jpg

Look what Pokemon laoniang caught this morning. 6th sense told me to wake the fuck up and go to the new house. Guess what I saw, two of them laying on the sofa so close together and got really ganjiong when they saw me. That woman was his 15 YEARS OF BROTHER'S WIFE. Well. Laoniang didn't caught them in action but...

Fact 1: This guy haven't been behaving well for the past 6mths or so. (Literally every time I call him he'd be with her and her husband. "Who knows whether what he said was true")

Fact 2: This girl MC/LEAVE/PONTEN from work today without the husband knowing. (She say it's the first time she ponten asked her to call her office HR to confirm how many days of leave or mc she took to prove but she didn't want to I think scared husband know she ponten many times.)

Fact 3: I went over to pull her jacket which she wasn't wearing (covering only). She vehhh ganjiong siol...

Fact 4: She was wearing spaghetti top and the position she was laying, wowsie her boobs were about to flop out and the bra seemingly unbuckled. IM A GIRL I KNOW HOW A BRA LOOKS LIKE HALF HANGING.

Fact 5: My husband was half naked (okay well, half naked was not a big deal but I just wanna add on to the list)

Fact 6: This guy's clothes reeked of her perfume smell. So you tell me y'all never cuddle will have the smell uh? Wowsie the perfume brand so power I need to buy also.

Fact 7: They were sitting really closely tgt SUMPA. My eyes don't lie and I LZH will never ever fabricate things up.

Fact 8: Didn't allow me to check his phone because maybe too many private stuff.

Fact 9: And this woman can still so self righteous say she never do anything wrong. WOWSIE.

Fact 10: She was laying on the sofa the whole time (probably because of the unbuckled bra)

This guy violently held me and don't allow me to leave the crime scene. And he tried to kiss me and all which I gave in because I need to play my mediacorp role so as to let him feel that I've forgiven him to breakfree from the house. SOMEONE GIVE ME A TROPHY THANKS.

For all of those who know me. I gave him a lot of freedom I don't even care who he hangs out with what he does outside. I trust him with all of my heart even thou he cheated on me with my bestf before. Even when he lay hands on me and stuff like that I just KPKB and move on because I'm cool as fuck.

Poor me, of all that I've suffered after abortion just weeks ago. Let me found out this kind of drama.

What sucks was that I didn't manage to take a proper pic of them sitting real close. Well. Y'all decide.

PS; Sharing is caring. Let the rain fall guys!!!

Sincerly

Your beloved wife

LZH (:
Peace ✌

https://www.facebook.com/lzh.joanne/posts/1888131001446351

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uh her English is horrible..I really catch no ball what she say...n really the trailer park trash is breeding

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the following statement by her says that she has kept with the times

"Even when he lay hands on me and stuff like that I just KPKB and move on because I'm cool as fuck."

Grammatically it is correct and note the terms "stuff like that", "move on" as well "I'm cool as fuck".