• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Miss Sinkapore Beauty Pageant 2017 Finalists

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
What it may cost you to spurn a predatory faggot's sexual advances.

MANHUNT ORGANISER FAILS TO WIN SUIT
147th Prostitute Press
16 May 1997

MR ANDREW POH did live up to the requirements of a Manhunt winner.

The High Court dismissed with costs yesterday the case brought against him by the organiser of the Manhunt contest for not taking his 1995 title seriously.

Metromedia Marketing, founded by its chairman, Mr Alex Liu, had sued Mr Poh for S$90,000 in damages.

The company, which started the Manhunt contest, claimed that Mr Poh, a former winner, did not take his title seriously and had refused to pose bare-bodied for a photo shoot.

But Justice Kan Ting Chiu, who gave his judgment in chambers, believed Mr Poh. He had said that Mr Poh had turned up for assignments, and had remained contactable even though he had lost his pager.

Through his lawyer, Mr Edmund Nathan, he had said that he would have agreed to pose, if he had been given a written memo.

He wanted one because he had accused Mr Liu of sexual harassment, and did not want to jeopardise police investigations.

In his police report, he had said he was made to parade naked in Mr Liu's Toa Payoh bedroom as part of his "personal grooming" for the contest.

He said the Metromedia boss wanted him to become his boyfriend and lover, threatening to sue him for S$80,000 if he did not comply.

Metromedia's case was that Mr Poh was being unreasonable by insisting on a memo from Mr Liu. Mr Poh said that he would have accepted a memo from anyone.

Justice Kan did not comment on the allegations of sexual harassment, but he accepted Mr Poh's testimony as his letters to Metromedia made it clear he did not want to deal with Mr Liu.

Mr Poh walked out of court yesterday beaming. He said he was relieved, as the damages and legal costs would have been beyond him if he had lost.

It is estimated that for a three-day hearing, the court costs alone could amount to S$80,000 for both parties.

He wanted to call his mother and his school teacher girlfriend to tell them the good news.

Modelling was out for him, he said. He just wanted to get back to his drafting job in an interior design firm.

He added that having to reveal the details of his harassment humiliated him. But if he had a son with modelling aspirations, he would not stop him from joining the contest.

"But I will advise him of the consequences," he said.

Mr Liu, who was not in court, said after the hearing that although the allegations of sexual harassment had affected some of the sponsorships for Manhunt, the contest was still going ahead.

He said of his suit: "We just didn't want people to think things were going on behind the scenes. But I don't regret taking him to court. I have to fight for things that are right."

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note the name laundering.

"Mr Liu grew up as Alexander Law Peng Ann in Katong and went to Tanjong Katong Technical School.He had a brush with the law when he was doing his national service but he went to the London School of Economics, obtained an economics degree, changed his name and has never looked back." "I have nothing to hide - Manhunt's founder", 147th Prostitute Press, 27 May 1997

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thambis obviously failed to carry out checks and had no idea of what "grooming" can mean.

"The stage is again set for the mega event Grasim Mr India. This eagerly awaited male personality contest to be held at the Netaji Stadium in Calcutta on January 16, has an international touch this time....Two other international figures, Zulkiffili-bin-radi from Singapore, will do the make-up for the contestants, while
Alex Liu from the same country will groom the boys." "Shape and body plus" The Times of India, 8 Jan 1999

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would say those people with the highest insecurity usually have the ugliest wives.

Look at Trump....

Look at LHL .....
you sure about trump :confused:
why, ah ching cunt even hold a candle (up close and personal) to melania's twat - of which there can only be a close resemblance thereof :wink:

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you sure about trump :confused:
why, ah ching cunt even hold a candle (up close and personal) to melania's twat - of which there can only be a close resemblance thereof :wink:

The point is made more pronounced if a sharp contrast is used

Look at Trump ....then look at LHL ....

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So u got brain or look?

Brain and look don't always go together.... that's why I count myself blessed.

Hello .jpeg

----- Li Ka Shing

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A picture may be worth a thousand words but in the case of an unofficial photo of Miss Singapore Beauty Pageant finalists, it was worth a thousand comments - most of them hurtful.

But the girls say what does not kill them only makes them stronger.

[video=youtube;Xn676-fLq7I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn676-fLq7I[/video]

Nothing wrong with being strong, but this is not a contest of strength, but a contest of beauty and charm.