• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat shitskin land's holiest river dying

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jholmesjr: Wah this is racist!!! wah!!!! racist !! chinks suck

chinkpussies: hehehe let me hide behind this clone nick and make racist and personal insults at jah

Chinese dogs like eat shit and nigger leongsam: This is fucking racist!

*bystanders ask these niggers: What happens if the report was about China instead?*

jholmesjr, chinkpussies, Chinese dogs eatshit and nigger leongsam in unison: Oh perfectly fine! :rolleyes:

Dying 'Mother Ganga': India's holy river succumbs to pollution
India's holy Ganges begins as a crystal clear river high in the icy Himalayas but pollution and excessive usage transforms it into toxic sludge on its journey through burgeoning cities, industrial hubs and past millions of devotees.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ia-s-holy-river-succumbs-to-pollution-9019014

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
N y r u so concern pussy jah? Unless...unless...ur a shitskin too! Bwahahahaha....innadeh..

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
jholmesjr: Wah this is racist!!! wah!!!! racist !! chinks suck

chinkpussies: hehehe let me hide behind this clone nick and make racist and personal insults at jah

Chinese dogs like eat shit and nigger leongsam: This is fucking racist!

*bystanders ask these niggers: What happens if the report was about China instead?*

jholmesjr, chinkpussies, Chinese dogs eatshit and nigger leongsam in unison: Oh perfectly fine! :rolleyes:

Dying 'Mother Ganga': India's holy river succumbs to pollution
India's holy Ganges begins as a crystal clear river high in the icy Himalayas but pollution and excessive usage transforms it into toxic sludge on its journey through burgeoning cities, industrial hubs and past millions of devotees.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ia-s-holy-river-succumbs-to-pollution-9019014

I don't give a flying fuck about the shitskin river. In fact, I think China is way ahead of India both in terms of economy and society, so you're wrong again cunt_rastafar.

So cunt_rastafar, how's it like being a totally worthless turd who has been bitching on this forum for years while shitskins have been owning u every day of your real life? Cunt_rastafar who has been hiding on this forum and fuckwarezone for years and has achieved absolutely nada in that time :cool:

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
N y r u so concern pussy jah? Unless...unless...ur a shitskin too! Bwahahahaha....innadeh..

You are right. Most Sinkie Chinkies who resent shitskins will ignore them and pretend they don't exist, but this fucktard cunt_rastafar seems to be obsessed with them. It's cos he has a micro dick so is jealous of Indians.

Now cunt_rastafar will produce a survey showing that chink dicks are bigger than Indian ones. I never said anything about Indian dicks being big, just that cunt_rastafar's is way smaller than the Indians' too :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't give a flying fuck about the shitskin river. In fact, I think China is way ahead of India both in terms of economy and society, so you're wrong again cunt_rastafar.

So cunt_rastafar, how's it like being a totally worthless turd who has been bitching on this forum for years while shitskins have been owning u every day of your real life? Cunt_rastafar who has been hiding on this forum and fuckwarezone for years and has achieved absolutely nada in that time :cool:

You are right. Most Sinkie Chinkies who resent shitskins will ignore them and pretend they don't exist, but this fucktard cunt_rastafar seems to be obsessed with them. It's cos he has a micro dick so is jealous of Indians.

Now cunt_rastafar will produce a survey showing that chink dicks are bigger than Indian ones. I never said anything about Indian dicks being big, just that cunt_rastafar's is way smaller than the Indians' too :biggrin:

rofl following me around being so concerned on what i post. You are obviously a shit skin with a cloned nick. Too bad fucktard shit skins like you suck.

Jah rastafar sucks hairy shitskin balls

Why u call them shitskins? Aren't you one yourself. :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jah's father is shitskin and mother is chink. A 100% sinkie chink won't even bother if the Ganges dries up and dies. In fact, we would have a good laugh at how those black monkeys murder their "holy" :*: river.

I believe Jah suffer from some sort of inferiority complex where he wished his father is a chink and mother a shitskin. He is a big admirer of nachtsider over at EDMW who has a shitskin wife.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the ganges river was that holy to the cow worshippers, then why are they dumping their garbage into it? Would anyone dump their shit into their holy shrine?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jah has small dick, there's true . I know how to have fun, if u want me to join in the fun I'm willing to play on your side . His kukujiao has rotten skin, are you aware ? WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sun shit art of war says "never drink water downriver. always drink up the stream and pee and poo down stream."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah's father is shitskin and mother is chink. A 100% sinkie chink won't even bother if the Ganges dries up and dies. In fact, we would have a good laugh at how those black monkeys murder their "holy" :*: river.

I believe Jah suffer from some sort of inferiority complex where he wished his father is a chink and mother a shitskin. He is a big admirer of nachtsider over at EDMW who has a shitskin wife.

how u know i admire nacht?

Any proof i have a shit skin dad or even shit skin dna?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok lah. Shitskin mum boleh? Hahaha..

U told ev one here ur fam "chinese" female members legs closed. Now u claimed u r 100% Chinese? Hw is it possible? U cant be a Chinese. Pussy Jah jamban must be a Shit skin but embarrass to admit. Damn ass ya

Last edited:

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
rofl following me around being so concerned on what i post. You are obviously a shit skin with a cloned nick. Too bad fucktard shit skins like you suck.

Why u call them shitskins? Aren't you one yourself. :biggrin:

Cunt_rastafar has a hard time understanding that it is hated by everyone, not only shitskins. That's why it's convinced that anyone who hates it must be a m&d or shit, and not that other Chinese people also look down on loser fucktards like it who talk big on forums but don't do shit in real life.

Everytime anyone on this forum feels down, he or she can remember cunt_rastafar and immediately feel better that they are not pathethic subhumans like it.

I refer to cunt_rastafar as an it cos it doesn't fit the description of a male or female, it's something much more disgusting. In fact, it'd be an infinite improvement if cunt_rastafar became a shitskin instead :biggrin:

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cunt_rastafar still bitching about shitskins in other posts without doing anything about it.

Pity the Singaporean who died skydiving was not cunt_rastafar.

Cunt_rasatfar, I recommend on the behalf of humanity that you go skydiving without an instructor and without a parachute. That will be first time you ever do anything worthwhile in your existence.