• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 60 yo lao hero stabs and kills 39 yo son in law at Boon Tat street today

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this tiu nia seng (tns) is no angel and pushover. gotten fat and rich on the backs of human-trafficked nehs and banglas. must be narong's ktv partner and drinking buddy. :p
agree absolutely, won't be gd's pal as he doesn't seem the lavish kind to go visiting hfj's :wink:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a local singaporean.
his father Shamlal Tuppani is a small time operation guy in Shipping Industry, very dirty business.
Narong Wongwan knows this better.
where is fucker Narong? please come here

I have been looking for Narong also

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a possiblity that Narong the sarong have passed away. Not being aware that he had gotten real fat in the past year, tried to wear his sarong by overhead route. Ended up strangling himself to death. RIP.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Channelnews report on the stabbing mentioned the restaurant A Poke Theory don't know how many donkey times. This fucking restaurant is the shits lah. I tried it once and then never again. I thought with a name that included the word Poke, It would be like those Poke food that I enjoyed alot when I visit Hawaii. I love the poke there, very simple dish, just chunks of tuna or salmon, with soya sauce and other seasoning. very delicious. Went to this place and they served just about every rojak shit thing accept the real Poke. Got fruits in a bowl, and call it Poke something. The only thing that had tuna in it was in a rice bowl with other vegetables and what not. the total amount of tuna was not alot and not worth the price. I wouldn't call the shit they serve Poke. My theory is that the restaurant owner desperate to save his shit business arranged to have this chap stabbed in front of his restaurant to get the free publicity.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
the story goes like this,one day a newly divorce spencer went to interview for a job at tns shipping and the interviewer was tan cheng cheng single and still availiable and suddenly both fell in love with each other,father tns was happy for both of them and approved their marriage straight away and not long later cheng cheng got pregnant not one but three times and tns was so happy that finally he says to himself..thank you my good Lord,life has been good to me with a filial daughter/son in law and my other offspring its time for me to retire and handover all my tns business to them and in generation to come and so tns sign will and transfer everything to cheng cheng and spencer...then all of a sudden with his new found wealth son in law spencer colour is slowly changing as days and years goes by cracks started to appear steadily in their relationship and spencer can be seen going on a clubbing spree at popular nightclubs namely bang bang,zouk and st james partying and bonking at times staying overnight somewhere somewhere with whatever syt and milf that comes along leaving poor cheng cheng and children at home..tns is not blind he knows what is going on and his themometer temperature slowly and steadily started to rise at times he also act as a middleman to try and patch up the cracks between cheng cheng and spencer.
things cool down for a while and tns temperature back to normal,but then spencer the spencer that he is went back to his womanising ways again and this time bought over a milf and drank her milk everynight and make cheng cheng make very heart broken thus resulting a chain reaction of causing tns thermometer to rise up again and this time the temperature rise up at a abnormal rate..and finaly tns loong until cannot loong anymore when the dreaded word divorce was mention on the table and that's it tns thermometer rises unstoppable until it finally exploded and the rest is history.

this story is very similar to a taiwanese drama that i watch quite sometime ago.:*:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
tan-nam-seng.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
the story goes like this,one day a newly divorce spencer went to interview for a job at tns shipping and the interviewer was tan cheng cheng single and still availiable and suddenly both fell in love with each other,father tns was happy for both of them and approved their marriage straight away and not long later cheng cheng got pregnant not one but three times and tns was so happy that finally he says to himself..thank you my good Lord,life has been good to me with a filial daughter/son in law and my other offspring its time for me to retire and handover all my tns business to them and in generation to come and so tns sign will and transfer everything to cheng cheng and spencer...then all of a sudden with his new found wealth son in law spencer colour is slowly changing as days and years goes by cracks started to appear steadily in their relationship and spencer can be seen going on a clubbing spree at popular nightclubs namely bang bang,zouk and st james partying and bonking at times staying overnight somewhere somewhere with whatever syt and milf that comes along leaving poor cheng cheng and children at home..tns is not blind he knows what is going on and his themometer temperature slowly and steadily started to rise at times he also act as a middleman to try and patch up the cracks between cheng cheng and spencer.
things cool down for a while and tns temperature back to normal,but then spencer the spencer that he is went back to his womanising ways again and this time bought over a milf and drank her milk everynight and make cheng cheng make very heart broken thus resulting a chain reaction of causing tns thermometer to rise up again and this time the temperature rise up at a abnormal rate..and finaly tns loong until cannot loong anymore when the dreaded word divorce was mention on the table and that's it tns thermometer rises unstoppable until it finally exploded and the rest is history.

this story is very similar to a taiwanese drama that i watch quite sometime ago.:*:

Thanks for the story.

Let this be a lesson to charbos who go after young men. Men are by nature not archaeologists nor antique collectors. All things being equal, men will always siamz lao charbos and go for SYTs.