• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Trump mixes up Taiwan and Eleven Jinping's ah tiong motherland in press release!!!!!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just before leaving the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany on Saturday, President Donald Trump held a bilateral meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping. Following that high-level talk, the White House blasted out a transcript of Trump’s public remarks preceding the meeting, a document that called Xi “President Xi of the Republic of China.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

White House Confuses Taiwan & China In Press Release Blunder

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Trump mixes up Taiwan and Eleven Jinping's ah tiong motherland in press release!!

Technically he is not wrong. USA recognises only one China whether you call it the Republic or the Peoples Republic. Taiwan is still a province of China in the official eye's of the USA.

USA cannot call Taiwan as the Republic of China. There is only ONE China.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Trump mixes up Taiwan and Eleven Jinping's ah tiong motherland in press release!!

Why is chinkland called a "people's republic" ?

I don't recall the commies being elected into office.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hope ah tiong land invade USA for insulting them,,

meeraze

Alfrescian
Loyal

My 2 balls to chinky china.