• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What to do in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U can fuck Mongolian girls here in Singapore, or at the most go over to Matlaysia. Why bother to go all the way to UlanBaator?

that is correct. moreover mongol chicks in ml and sg are the best of the crop to be able to be selected and expended for foreign service.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
that is correct. moreover mongol chicks in ml and sg are the best of the crop to be able to be selected and expended for foreign service.
yah lor, i also come across Mongolian girls on my cheonging sessions across the causeway. Just did not choose any. Something quite unnerving to me when the asian looking girl is taller then me, and I am no shorty. Hehehhe. However, angmo blonde amazons taller then me is perfectly ok for me to fuck. Maybe I will try one Mongolian girl next time. Go Kublai or Go Home.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U can fuck Mongolian girls here in Singapore, or at the most go over to Matlaysia. Why bother to go all the way to UlanBaator?

Depends on what kind of girl one is looking for.

The ones you find in Spore/Malaysia are probably pros but if you are looking for the unspoilt girls then one will have to go to Mongolia.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

how dare you dispute with his excellency pimphead Putin... Mongols dont cum close when best is used.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

The best thing about fucking a mongolian ho is asian looks and russian accent…what a turn on. Excellent bodies too, shaped by working hard, unlike singo cunts.

Used to be some good ones in the past…and reasonable charges too….nowadays they are at Brix….what do you do here….im studying english….$600 for one pop.
Fuck you very much.

Another great place for mongolian pussy is Maggies….in Beijing.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The best thing about fucking a mongolian ho is asian looks and russian accent…what a turn on. Excellent bodies too, shaped by working hard, unlike singo cunts.

Used to be some good ones in the past…and reasonable charges too….nowadays they are at Brix….what do you do here….im studying english….$600 for one pop.
Fuck you very much.

Another great place for mongolian pussy is Maggies….in Beijing.
Sure or not, Brix is dead now. Last few times I went, no action at all. used to have some angmo pros hanging out there, but I think management at the Hyatt might have chased them out. After a few disappointments at Brix, I went back to the 4 floors of whores. Always got something there. For Ukrainian, Russian, Koreans, etc. I have a regular supplier. For Thais, Viets, Pinoys, and the occasional exotic from Columbia or Africa, etc, Ipanema is still good. Lots of PRCs there, but I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure or not, Brix is dead now. Last few times I went, no action at all. used to have some angmo pros hanging out there, but I think management at the Hyatt might have chased them out. After a few disappointments at Brix, I went back to the 4 floors of whores. Always got something there. For Ukrainian, Russian, Koreans, etc. I have a regular supplier. For Thais, Viets, Pinoys, and the occasional exotic from Columbia or Africa, etc, Ipanema is still good. Lots of PRCs there, but I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

Brix is for lazy punters with more money than sense…I just have a few drinks, field some pathetic attempts by these villager hos pretending to be hi-so.
Ur right about PRC hos…I have a 10 foot pole and I wouldn't touch them still.