• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 73 Year-Old Indon Marries Teenage Virgin! Madly In Love! Guess Race And Religion!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
73yowoman-15yoman-marriage.jpg

LENGKITI (AFP) - A teenage boy has married his 73-year-old lover in a remote village on Indonesia's Sumatra, officials said, after the unconventional couple threatened a double suicide if their match was thwarted.

The romance began when septuagenarian Rohaya Binti Kiagus Muhammad Jakfar took care of her neighbour Selamet Riyadi, 15, who was suffering from malaria, the local village chief said.

"Selamet is too young to marry but we married them anyway because he threatened to commit suicide," village chief Cik Ani, told AFP, adding local officials also wanted them to "avoid the sin of adultery".

"Since the boy is an underage, we have decided to carry out the marriage privately," he said.

Riyadi's father died several years ago and the boy was not properly cared for by his mother, who has remarried, Ani said.

Rohaya has been married twice before, both times to divorcees and has at least one child from the marriages, but this time "she got a virgin," Ani added.

The marriage took place Sunday in the remote Karang Endah village in South Sumatra province, but sparked national interest when a video of the couple's wedding vows went viral on social media outlets.

"He said he was madly in love. We love each other," Rohaya told reporters after the wedding.

The video shows the unlikely couple reciting their vows in front of their relatives and friends.

Under Indonesian law, the legal age for marriage is 19 for a man and 16 for a woman.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/indonesian-teenage-boy-weds-73-year-old-bride

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indon teenager: Give me lau kway tonic or we commit suicide!

Indonesian teenage boy weds 73-year-old bride

AFP News 12 hours ago

[FONT=&amp]
c5868f27f3889fa66432496b94c2be0615f6115d.jpg

A teenage boy has married his 73-year-old lover in a remote village on Indonesia's Sumatra, officials said, after the unconventional couple threatened a double suicide if their match was thwarted.

The romance began when septuagenarian Rohaya Binti Kiagus Muhammad Jakfar took care of her neighbour Selamet Riyadi, 15, who was suffering from malaria, the local village chief said.

"Selamet is too young to marry but we married them anyway because he threatened to commit suicide," village chief Cik Ani, told AFP, adding local officials also wanted them to "avoid the sin of adultery".

"Since the boy is an underage, we have decided to carry out the marriage privately," he said.

Riyadi's father died several years ago and the boy was not properly cared for by his mother, who has remarried, Ani said.

Rohaya has been married twice before, both times to divorcees and has at least one child from the marriages, but this time "she got a virgin," Ani added.

The marriage took place Sunday in the remote Karang Endah village in South Sumatra province, but sparked national interest when a video of the couple's wedding vows went viral on social media outlets.

"He said he was madly in love. We love each other," Rohaya told reporters after the wedding.

The video shows the unlikely couple reciting their vows in front of their relatives and friends.

Under Indonesian law, the legal age for marriage is 19 for a man and 16 for a woman.

[/FONT]

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indon teenager: Give me lau kway tonic or we commit suicide!

only report lao auntie married twice to divorcees but never said what happen to both of them. if mati already meant lao auntie could be loaded in kampong term, having lands from late husbands. So ah boy from landless wretch to landowner in a blink. in 10yrs time, he free to marry a 15yo virgin himself.:rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

only report lao auntie married twice to divorcees but never said what happen to both of them. if mati already meant lao auntie could be loaded in kampong term, having lands from late husbands. So ah boy from landless wretch to landowner in a blink. in 10yrs time, he free to marry a 15yo virgin himself.:rolleyes:

That is not how Muslim inheritance works. Nice theory anyway but it's more like why yellow trash get knocked up before turning 18.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Lau Kway Bu's Tonic is the best!

This one is 极品...

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

how to fugg a bone dry menopausal cb? jammu??? boleh??

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most hilarious post of the month, better than the threesome Lee long-winded mama drama saga..hahaha!

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tetek tarik...and Nonok Penyet...what a wedding night feast

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

Old hag must have given the teenager the blowjob of his life for him to want to marry her.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is not how Muslim inheritance works. Nice theory anyway but it's more like why yellow trash get knocked up before turning 18.

She can give him cash...one lump sum payment..

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

She can give him cash...one lump sum payment..

The indon teenager success story is a great aspiration for our local boleh m&d boys to emulate to wed Lee Wei Ling. She is a not a muslim but someone here just said love is blind and so madly in love is possible. She can give even more than one lump sum payment.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The woman's children will have to call the kid....."Pak"

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sayang, why you sucking on left knee ?
Darling, I thot it was your tetek and your kneecap was your nipple

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is only following the example of his Prophet who married a wealthy woman much older than him.