Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is Jah Rastafar such a pussy?

My Reputation Points: 4315 / Power: 10

Default Re: Why is Jah Rastafar such a pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    jah and his shitskn bouncer buddies in training.

Attachment 30997
    Indian Crossfit!

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    for someone who cannot even spell my nick right and needs to use a clone to "get back" at me. Touche eh pussy.
    just popped in to say ur a cunt.

Chigger!

Lol.

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

That's all you have to say, pussy Jah? So you aren't denying that you're a pathetic little bitch who cannot do anything about the shits and muds on this forum, much less in real life?

You can claim I mispelled your name, but you still responded right? Not only are you a fucking waste of skin, you're fucking dumb too. Guess you think that you being the laughingstock of this forum is some kind of achievement which is a source of pride for you?

Tell you what to do : you see a road, go lie down on it and wait for a bus to run you over...you'd be doing something good for the first time in your miserable existence
    Last edited by Chinkpussies; 04-07-2017 at 01:10 PM.

My Reputation Points: 714 / Power: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Chinkpussies View Post
    That's all you have to say, pussy Jah? So you aren't denying that you're a pathetic little bitch who cannot do anything about the shits and muds on this forum, much less in real life?

Tell you what to do : you see a road, go lie down on it and wait for a bus to run you over...you'd be doing something good for the first time in your miserable existence
    LOL! Jah the Chigger Jamban must be run over by a communist chink bus captain and he will make sure Jah is dead by reversing and running over him again.
    Opposition no more! Vote People's Adultery Party in GE 2020 to screw the daft & humji 70% deeper.

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 13

You can claim I mispelled your name, but you still responded right? Not only are you a fucking waste of skin, you're fucking dumb too. Guess you think that you being the laughingstock of this forum is some kind of achievement which is a source of pride for you?

for some fuck that created a racist nick cos you lack the balls to use your real one you sure are a cowardly one

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

for some fuck that created a racist nick cos you lack the balls to use your real one you sure are a cowardly one
    LOL…stfu chigger…your days here are at an end.

zeusthemighty…lolololololol

LOL a pussified chinky like you calling others racist...hilarious...why don't you show how brave you are then by revealing your real name here, and going public in person with your beliefs and ideals then? Make sure all the media knows about the real you and your motivations.

As I said earlier, I have nothing to prove, you are the one who has been complaining like a little bitch for years but haven't done anything about shits and muds.

Huh why you say I haven't done anything? See a moronic coward like you who needs to create a clone to confront me online you're the pussy

My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

Huh why you say I haven't done anything? See a moronic coward like you who needs to create a clone to confront me online you're the pussy
    Eh... Pussy cry baby booooo Jah jamba. Where r all ur sidekicks? Buikia...cat itam Dulux..cronies...clones?
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

Peace Be With You

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Eh... Pussy cry baby booooo Jah jamba. Where r all ur sidekicks? Buikia...cat itam Dulux..cronies...clones?

rofl I would have thought it's your clone but you're too dumb to even write simple English sentences. Btw go play with Johntan. He's giving your mudslime religion a beating.

Where's the evidence of these exploits of yours? Video, pictures, news reports? As I already said, if you are so brave, go public with your opinions on muds and shitskins, reveal who you really are to the world.

I've challenged you so many times above and the best you can do is call me a coward? You are really a joke, Jah. It's ok, you have your pussy friends here like Cotton Mouth to comfort you when your own Chinese women prefer to get fucked by AMDK, muds and ah nehs.

Now you're just going to be your usual pussy self and ignore the above and harp on me being a 'clone' instead of you doing anything about muds and shits in real life.

It's the shitskins from abroad who are taking your jobs and your women and the best a pussy like you can do is act tough on this forum and boast that you teach muds and shits lessons but without any proof. It's ok. Let the muds and shits laugh at you while you hide here like the loser you are.

rofl I would have thought it's your clone but you're too dumb to even write simple English sentences. Btw go play with Johntan. He's giving your mudslime religion a beating.
    John 3:16 only cut n paste. So his only info was fm social media. Just bla bla away like old broken record. Cant even quote a verse fm Quran when told to do so. N like u stereo type too. So no benefits gain fm such discussion. However Jah jamban is different. Ur a pussy. I love pussy. Esp mixed breed cat kuning/itam
    Last edited by whoami; 04-07-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Peace Be With You

My Reputation Points: 164 / Power: 0

Tell him to swallow a few gallons of shit first, and go lie down outside tekka toilet . I know how to have fun, whahahahaha.......
    https://www.sammyboy.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=68782&dateline=136059  6627
    Psalm 137:9 (ESV): Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!
    Psalm 137:9 (NIV): Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks!

Pussy Jah told to lie down on highway n let primemovers roll over him. Tsk tsk..becareful pussy jah. Duluxe cat itam gonna miss u..

Peace Be With You

Thread Information