• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Senior Police Officer RAPED Own Daughter at Police Station. Guess the Race ?

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/policeman-rape-daughter-station-provocation-india-mathura-a7812951.html

News
World

Policeman accused of raping own daughter at station for 'provoking' him

Will Worley
The Independent Online

A senior Indian police officer has reportedly been arrested for allegedly raping his married daughter because she "provoked" him.

The 58-year-old assistant sub inspector from Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, is thought to have attacked her in a police station.

The officer who was said to be within three days of his retirement, is also alleged to have beaten up his 35-year-old daughter’s husband.

The woman had been abused by her father as a teenager, The Times of India reported, This ended when she married.

"I thought my father must have changed in so many years, but I was proved wrong," she is said to have told officers.

Police sources told the newspaper that the officer admitted the rape and it was done because his daughter “provoked” him. Fellow officers expressed shock at the alleged crime.

Tens of thousands of sexual assaults are reported in India every year. In 2015, there were more than 34,000 rape complaints made, according to India's National Crime and Records Bureau.

Large numbers also thought to go unreported.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
For good time's sake, she should be used to it since it's not the first time and nothing new.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Under Karma Sutra text, it is perfectly OK for Indians to rape their own daughter.
In fact, Gandhi also raped his adopted daughters