• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Silly NTUC Fairprice.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at NTUC Fairprice Supermarket at Marine Parade this morning.

A lady customer was paying for her purchase at the check out counter and the following conversation happened:

Cashier: "$21 please"
Lady Customer: "Thank you. Two $10 NS 50 vouchers and $1"
Cashier: "Whose vouchers are these?"
LC: "My hubby's. He is an NSman. They gave him 10 of these vouchers.
Cashier: "I need him to be here or you need to show his NRIC"
LC: "But why? Arent these vouchers like cash? Cant I use them as I dont have his NRIC?"
Cashier: "Management order. Cant use NS 50 vouchers unless you can show his NRIC"
LC: "Do I need to call him to be here?"
Cashier: "Yes, he needs to be here to show me his NRIC"

This makes Fairprice looks silly.

A good gesture to celebrate NS50 and honour NSmen is being spoilt by NTUC and SMRT for making it difficult.

Fairprice demands NSMan's wife to have his NRIC before she can use his vouchers. SMRT needs NSman to wear uniform to get free $2 MRT ride.

Silly!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NS men are treated like dogs.
very good. NS men have no pride. 10 DOLLARS is not even sufficient to buy Pedigree dog food

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS men are treated like dogs.
very good. NS men have no pride. 10 DOLLARS is not even sufficient to buy Pedigree dog food

It is not NSmen's fault.

It is the fault of society and companies like NTUC and SMRT. NSmen and NSFs must be treated with honour

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ntuc demands nsman must be present to use ns50 vouchers

A lady customer was paying for her purchase at the check out counter and the following conversation happened:

LC: "But why? Arent these vouchers like cash? Cant I use them as I dont have his NRIC?"
Cashier: "Management order. Cant use NS 50 vouchers unless you can show his NRIC"

A good gesture to celebrate NS50 and honour NSmen is being spoilt by NTUC and SMRT for making it difficult.

Fairprice demands NSMan's wife to have his NRIC before she can use his vouchers. SMRT needs NSman to wear uniform to get free $2 MRT ride.

Silly!

ckmpd
A.S.S. Contributor

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ntuc demands nsman must be present to use ns50 vouchers

The lady customer forget to shout :"Long live the Supreme Leader LHL ! Long live the Almighty LHL !Long live the Incorruptible LHL ! Long long long live !!!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Silly!

ckmpd
A.S.S. Contributor

WTF NTUC is doing?? Sleeping?? they gave voucher to NS man, and his wife can not use it and the voucher is from NTUC some more!!

The saying goes: Ownself give voucher own self can not recognize his own voucher?? Or don't trust their own voucher??

Just ICA SG shitizen Passport from ICA and yet ICA don't trust their own Passport must check and check call your name loud some more!!

Own self don't trust own self!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

the cashier aunty obviously making things difficult normal men hear liaoz also hot and flash middle finger

i would unzip flip my schlong and get an invite to the nearby store so she can get a food tasting session

thugnology

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must wear #4 SBO helmet rifle or not?

Better drive tanks to rob NTUC unfair price lah!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF NTUC is doing?? Sleeping?? they gave voucher to NS man, and his wife can not use it and the voucher is from NTUC some more!!

The saying goes: Ownself give voucher own self can not recognize his own voucher?? Or don't trust their own voucher??

Just ICA SG shitizen Passport from ICA and yet ICA don't trust their own Passport must check and check call your name loud some more!!

Own self don't trust own self!!

Brain dead management, no idea how to make customers happy.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didnt blame the cashier. I blame NTUC Fairprice management for being silly and missing the gist of NS50[/QUOTE

I blame neither the cashier nor NTUC ! The real ass is the government for not giving out hard cash. Lol

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing shocking. This will not take place at Cold Storage. Mgmt need to empower their staff to use their brains.

Yes, most other establishments accept NS50 vouchers like cash. No need to be in uniform, no need to show NRIC.

The spirit of honouring NS 50 and honouring all servicemen who sacrificed at least 2 yrs of their lives must be the main reason for making it easy for those using the vouchers.

That's why I am disappointed with SMRT to require NSmen to be in uniform to get free ride. What rubbish. small mindedness

Last edited: