• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Female Japan politician resigns after attacking male aide

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
A female Japanese politician has resigned after an audio tape emerged of her violently attacking a male secretary, and reportedly threatening to crush his head with a lead pipe.

Mayuko Toyota, a 42-year-old Harvard graduate and up-and-coming member of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party (LDP), can be heard screaming at the unnamed aide, saying he should die as she mocked his thinning hair.

Her 55-year-old secretary can be heard repeatedly apologising and begging the lawmaker to stop kicking and beating him.

"Don't damage my reputation anymore," Toyota screams, apparently in response to a mistake she claims the man had made.

Major Japanese media, including public broadcaster NHK, named Toyota as the woman heard on the tape. No one picked up the phone at her office on Friday.

The secretary recorded the exchange, which took place last month inside a car that he was driving, according to a weekly magazine that was given the tape and uploaded on YouTube.

The magazine wrote a story that claimed Toyota had threatened to crush the man's head with a pipe in a separate incident, and made references to the hypothetical rape and murder of his daughter.

An LDP official said Toyota submitted a letter of resignation on Thursday, but it was not clear if it would be accepted.

More at Female Japan politician resigns after attacking male aide

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know japs are into these bdsm shit,master slave hentai relationship,in japan abusing subordinates is perfectly acceptable.

in their entertainment showbiz,jap celebrities have these people called "managers" when i saw what their "managers" look like,manager my ass,more like maids and servants to carry their gucci bags around and take care of their every whims.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
rabid and ravenous are way different things my friend.

Rabid are the elites when they become crazy

ravenous are us hungry folks with not enough to eat.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
prefer ravenous. like the jap milf who pretends to be goodie housewife but goes around downtown every morning (after hubby leaves for work) looking for a meal, oops i mean male, to devour.