• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Horny HK waitress Fuck HOTDOG in CB let unknowing Customer EAT!

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pse help forum to find this FB WhatsApp video and post here. HK fast food horny worker fucked her own CB with freshly cooked hot hotdog enjoyed herself a minute or 2 then put on plate add tomato sauce and served to customer at dinner table. Unknowingly customer ate extra tasty cunt juice hotdog!

She put one foot on seat to raise leg open to fuck her own CB!

7f94b120-54be-11e7-9c23-d3553ff78c0e__2017061913202362932_detail.jpg

Got video:

https://hk.mobi.yahoo.com/news/餐廳女員工熱狗腸塞下體再奉客-網民騷動稱-超噁想吐-050300037.html

餐廳女員工熱狗腸塞下體再奉客 網民騷動稱「超噁想吐」

星島日報
9 小時前

【星島日報報道】近日網上流傳一條噁心短片,一名餐廳的女員工竟然對盤中的熱狗腸「做手腳」,事後還像沒事發生一樣把食物送出去。
  有網民在fb上載一段閉路電視短片,一名外籍女員工在廚房面對著一隻未加醬汁的熱狗,她原本已經拿了起來,但當另一名男同事走進來後,便急忙地放下。在男同事離開後,她確定沒有人在看,便將腳踏在椅子上,接著拿起餐盤上的熱狗腸塞往自己的下體,還換個角度再來回磨蹭。10多秒後,這名女員工竟然若無其事地把熱狗腸放回包子上,再擠上番茄醬送出去給客人。
  影片被分享到《爆料公社亞洲版》後,引起網民騷動,紛紛留言撻伐「超噁想吐」、「這種人不能聘啊!」、「請客人吃姐夫欸」、「海鮮香腸嗎」、「這仇應該結很深」。

emeritus CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her Emeritus CB is Ultra Itchy, Tak Boleh Tahan already. That Hotdog looked too Delicious Warm and Tasty, big & strong, mostly got hot pepper flavor, she saw it and her CB instantly wet. Must die die fuck it regardlessly. Don't fuck care about camera CCTV what so ever any more.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will order a cucumber. I see how she warm it up inside her cheebye.

have. it's called a chill dill, pickled small cucumber, great for sandwiches and burgers, and now hotdoggies. before microwave ovens, they were warmed in between buns.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope thats not a pinoy.high chance thats a jollibee,cause thats the only restaurant i can think of that still serves hotdogs in this day and age.

i will avoid jollibee hotdogs if i were u.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like hotdog steamer is not ready or there's no microwave oven as you can see male worker stacking items and preparing to get kitchen ready. must give waitress an award for innovative problem solving and thinking inside her box.