• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ah Tiong called Lanjiao Loong a filthy lackey of America, will he sue?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its the other way round. Nobody, not even chink sinkies like chinese people.

What they need is a common enemy to be united.

[video=youtube;z6HDhLXcqTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6HDhLXcqTE[/video]

They should pull down the shutters, switch off all the CCTV.
2 of them grab hold of this Indian bitch, strip her naked, fist her smelly cunt, cut off her nipples and gorge out her eyes.

jw5

Loyal
Can you recall which moniker started the thread on this Black Cat Bitch? Cottonmouth? grandtour?

What they need is a common enemy to be united.

[video=youtube;z6HDhLXcqTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6HDhLXcqTE[/video]

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you recall which moniker started the thread on this Black Cat Bitch? Cottonmouth? grandtour?

I can't remember. This black ass monkey bitch should be slapped till all her teeth fall out before ramming a broomstick down her throat.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is part of malay archipelago. If you dontch like get off it.

Absolutely agree! Penang Island is linked to the Penang mainland by 2 bridges and Singapore is linked to Johor state by 2 bridges. Singapore is definitely part of and belongs to Malaysia. Island city states don't last. Singapore is just a temporary anomaly in history. Singapore will definitely return to motherland Malaysia.

Proud chink yellow nationalists like Jah_rastafar_I should wake up their idea and make preparations for their escape to China because the merger of Singapore with their proxy Malaysia is the ultimate goal of the communist red chinks. Jah_rastafar_I should understand that the communist red chinks don't give a shit about overseas foreign chinks. So long as they can control the whole of the Straits of Malacca via proxy Malaysia, they don't give a damn if the Malays trample on the overseas Chinese. Hard truth!