• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good traffic to sammyboy

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Viewership has doubled in the last 24 hours. Thank you veLEE much to those who have made this happen.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The obvious lack of respect for lky by lhl, pap and the present government has resulted in this situation.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course we know it is all thanks to Papsmearer and his incisive posts. None of this could have happened without him.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Viewership has doubled in the last 24 hours. Thank you veLEE much to those who have made this happen.

Sam, I have always
told you this before. This forum might have a lot of people ranting and raving, but they do provide an alternative viewpoint to the prostitute press.Andthat has value, as you can see from all the people coming in to the forum to view it. Will any of the regulars here be able to change anything in govt. Probably not. When 70,000 plus people view a thread on the familee feud, the PAP is kept in check just a little bit so that they don't look like bigger assholes then they are. I come here to post not to please other forumners here but because i know there is a wider audience then just the people here.

Now, why don't you blanjar us at Roy's father carrot cake stall with your extra money from the banners.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sam, I have always
told you this before. This forum might have a lot of people ranting and raving, but they do provide an alternative viewpoint to the prostitute press.Andthat has value, as you can see from all the people coming in to the forum to view it. Will any of the regulars here be able to change anything in govt. Probably not. When 70,000 plus people view a thread on the familee feud, the PAP is kept in check just a little bit so that they don't look like bigger assholes then they are. I come here to post not to please other forumners here but because i know there is a wider audience then just the people here.

Now, why don't you blanjar us at Roy's father carrot cake stall with your extra money from the banners.

Save some for me.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss should host the dinner at the Istana, with a getai to boot!

Brother, please send me an invitation,
or ask [scroobal] to sneak me in through the side gate.
Or [GoldenDragon] may obtain a favour from his SPF buddies to see me through the security.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sam, I have always

aiyah. that thread with over 69k views. it's not 70k plus peeps lah. it's the same bunch of peeps viewing it several times especially when a new post cums up. more like 69 unique viewers returning to thread 969 times.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
69...peeps...I like to peep and view when peeps do 69s.

aiyah. that thread with over 69k views. it's not 70k plus peeps lah. it's the same bunch of peeps viewing it several times especially when a new post cums up. more like 69 unique viewers returning to thread 969 times.