• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

dogsbody

Alfrescian
Loyal
July - According to LHL, LWL confides to Ho Ching about the Last Will reinstating equal shares of the Estate for the 3 children

“If that is what Pa wants, so be it. But I don’t trust Fern, n she has great influence on Yang”, that “Later, Fern sent a “sweet” email to kim li about what had been done”, and that KKL and LWL had “wondered whether Yang pulled a fast one”. She also said: “If it is Pa’s decision, I am ok with it. But I hv a sense that Yang played me out”; “I was very upset that Yang did it to me”; and “I would hv preferred that it was 3 equal lots all along without needing to suspect Yang and Fern. The money I don’t get does not upset me. It is that yang and fern would do this to me”.
- LWL however, says LHL/HC is using "quotes from me out of context to suggest that Hsien Yang and his wife were trying to cheat me in our father’s final will."

5 Feb - LKY goes to ICU
6 Feb (clerical error?) - NHB received items from PMO (Ho Ching point of contact)
23 Mar - LKY passes away
23–29 Mar - Lying-in-state & State Funeral
12 Apr - Will is read to 3 children. LHL thinks something is off and LSF rehearsed the speech. LHL replies via email to family confirming last will is subsequent to LKY's note to Cabinet, LKY's position was consistent throughout, left intructions on what to be done if it is gazetted. According to LHY, LHL wanted to say LKY changed his mind on Oxley in parliament.
13 Apr - LHL gives speech to parliament saying LKY does not want any monument
15 Apr - LHL informs Cabinet he would recuse himself from all Government decisions to be taken on the house
15 Apr - Ho Ching goes on 3-month sabbatical and does sorting and housework at Oxley and sends items to NHB through PMO, while LHY is away and LWL is grieving. Ho Ching informs siblings of loan afterwards
23 Apr - LHL tells Teo Chee Hean about doubts on drafting of Last Will

Last edited:

dogsbody

Alfrescian
Loyal
8 Jun - LHY/LWL signs Deed of Gift with the CEO of NHB Rosa Daniel in the evening for estate items to go on loan
9 Jun - Items collected from house
10 Jun - NHB breached Deed of Gift from LKY Estate after signing
According to Lawrence Wong, the agreement came with "several unusual conditions"
1) The right to buy back the items at $1 so long as the house was not demolished
2) the display of the wish of the late Lee to demolish the house.

12 Jun - Allen & Gledhill (Lucien Wong representing LHL) writes to LKY Estate demanding the NHB Deed of gift. Hours later, he writes that his client LHL has received a copy of Deed of Gift from NHB. Lawrence Wong, then minister of MCCY, states he can do so because there is no confidentiality clause and PM is acting in official capacity.

Lucien and co says conditions of Deed of Gift to NHB is not agreeable to LHL
"As a beneficiary of the estate, his consent for the donation had not been sought. The executors had not informed him of the donation, nor the terms of the donation"

25 Jun - AGC replies that LHL acquired Deed of Gift through NHB<MCCY<PMO

LHL offers to sell house to LWL for $1, with the condition if the G were to acquire the property later, the proceeds would go to charity. Deal falls through

1 Sep - According to LHL, Siblings gave him ultimatum to accept terms. Nothing happened when he refused.
2 Sep - Siblings applied to the High Court to clarify estate's entitlement to use and have copies of the old LKY oral history transcript

The transcripts were at the late Mr Lee's Oxley Road home when he died, but a family member, thinking they were official documents, handed them over to Cabinet Secretary Tan Kee Yong without the knowledge or consent of the estate. The estate became aware of them when told by the family member there was an acknowledgement of receipt from the Cabinet Secretary.

The executors also asked the court to declare that the Cabinet Secretary, as custodian of the transcripts, has a duty to inform the estate of any requests following Mr Lee's death to access or use them, and if it has granted any such requests without the permission of Mr Lee's estate.

Last edited:

dogsbody

Alfrescian
Loyal
11 Sep - Singapore General Election
28 Sep - High Court dismissed an application by LWL/LHY for access to the oral transcripts. Claiming the transcripts were protected under the Official Secrets Act and the estate could not grant access, copies or use of them without the Government's authorisation.

Mar - Apr - LWL falls out with SPH editors
26 Mar - LWL calls LHL a dishonorable son in email to Ivan Fernandez (ST editor), suggesting he is abusing power to ‘build a dynasty’.
10 Apr - LWL posts entire email chain of exchanges between her and SPH editor. Ho Ching posts picture of a monkey pointing the middle finger on FB
27 Jul - Lawrence Wong had informed the two younger siblings that a ministerial committee has been formed to consider options for the house
15 Aug - LWL slams Govt on FB
24 Aug - Lawrence Wong mentions vague options for the house
15 Sep - LHL sends letter to Cabinet regarding the last will drafted by Lee & Lee with clause drafted by LSF
18 Sep - LHL sends letter to LHY/LWL through Lucien Wong saying LKY was open to preserving the house.
Oct - Probate granted on Last Will
8 Dec - LHL incorporates 38 Oxley Road
9 Dec - Secret Committee sends letter questioning demolition clause.

16 Dec - Secret Committee sends letter questioning demolition clause
Dec - LHL sells house to LHY at 150% above market rate, house still stands the chance of being gazetted.

Last edited:

dogsbody

Alfrescian
Loyal

13 Jan - Secret Committee sends letter questioning Will
16 Jan - Lucien Wong made Singapore’s Attorney-General
27 Feb - Secret Committee sends letter questioning Will. LHL's SD attached.
10 Apr - Court of Appeal reserves judgment in appeal over Lee Kuan Yew's interview transcripts
A member of his family handed them to the Cabinet Secretary sometime between March 23, 2015 and May 5, 2015, without the knowledge or consent of the estate.
During the High Court hearing, Dr Lee and Mr Lee had wanted to submit an account of how this happened, but Justice Tay did not allow it, saying the details "would only serve to distract from the real issues" and were unnecessary and quite irrelevant to the case.

25 Apr - Secret Committee sends letter questioning Will. LHL questions in statutory declaration claiming will was drafted under questionable circumstances (without Kwa Kim Li, clause drafted by LSF). Last Will was not a complete reversal to First Will. First Will contained a gift-over clause with thorough provisions for the scenarios where LWL, LHY or LHL predeceased Mr Lee.
12 May - LHY/LWL asks comm for clarification of comm members, options considered by Committee and final deliverable of comm.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the Parliamentary debate on the Oxley 38, does it mean that PM LHL has cleared the air and everyone should just ignore the ramblings of his siblings from now on and focus on the more important work of government ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks of the timeline bro. Very helpful.

Rough Timeline of Events
(because I got so blur)

20 Aug - First Will was made
21 Jul - LKY had Cabinet meeting to discuss Oxley. According to LWL, he said, "I should not have listened to Loong and gone to meet Cabinet."

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Eloquently put in Lee Hsien Yang's latest Facebook post

"To show evidence that he has failed to meet these standards, is not to attack the Singapore system, but to preserve it."

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fact has been bothering me for a while. From my source, LKL strongly believed in Feng Shui. The Ba kua one dollar coin is an example and I think that idea came from LKY and his feng shui advisor. When he died, I was very surprised that he wasn't cremated with a chosen burial site. A good burial site will definitely bless his descendants.

He must have read in sammyboy forum so many wanted to urinate on his grave. To deny them this chance is a final victory for himself.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hi dogsbody, thank you for taking the time and effort to do that timeline summary. It is very helpful. :smile:

We need more forum members like yourself.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

13 Jan - Secret Committee sends letter questioning Will
16 Jan - Lucien Wong made Singapore’s Attorney-General
27 Feb - Secret Committee sends letter questioning Will. LHL's SD attached.
10 Apr - Court of Appeal reserves judgment in appeal over Lee Kuan Yew's interview transcripts
A member of his family handed them to the Cabinet Secretary sometime between March 23, 2015 and May 5, 2015, without the knowledge or consent of the estate.
During the High Court hearing, Dr Lee and Mr Lee had wanted to submit an account of how this happened, but Justice Tay did not allow it, saying the details "would only serve to distract from the real issues" and were unnecessary and quite irrelevant to the case.

25 Apr - Secret Committee sends letter questioning Will. LHL questions in statutary declaration claiming will was drafted under questionable circumstances (without Kwa Kim Li, clause drafted by LSF). Last Will was not a complete reversal to First Will. First Will contained a gift-over clause with thorough provisions for the scenarios where LWL, LHY or I predeceased Mr Lee.
12 May - LHY/LWL asks comm for clarification of comm members, options considered by Committee and final deliverable of comm.

Should add the date HC posted the monkey picture on FB to the timeline. The picture is very indicative that Ching was very pissed off with 'something' from Ling. And what is that 'something'?

And when was the picture taken off? (Ching got sound advice from her IB team)

dogsbody

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should add the date HC posted the monkey picture on FB to the timeline. The picture is very indicative that Ching was very pissed off with 'something' from Ling. And what is that 'something'?

And when was the picture taken off? (Ching got sound advice from her IB team)

You're right, I'll add them.
And thanks scroobal and nayr69sg for the kind comments.
I'm just curious why LHY is doing this. For some reason, HC really scares me.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a point. HC has been repeatedly mentioned by by the siblings a number of times including the opening statement. It is well known that she was the most influential non-family member of Old Man that looked after the family. Until recently LWL has been singing her praises when it came to her and her family. They must have discovered a side of her only recently. It is the only reason I can think why her names keeping cropping in these allegations.

For some reason, HC really scares me.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right, I'll add them.
And thanks scroobal and nayr69sg for the kind comments.
I'm just curious why LHY is doing this. For some reason, HC really scares me.

Yang is not fighting over money. He was pissed off with being 'played out' by Loong. Yang paid a hefty price for the house and doesn't really own it.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If this thread not closed. And if Ling and Yang are spreading untruths then can someone ask Mark Zuckerberg to lock up and or close both their FB accounts ??? : D

If MZ closes Yang and Ling's FB accounts, FB will be 2 billion minus two.
And why would anyone want this thread closed? The number of views garnered is astounding.