• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

twining

Anyone feels LSF seems way too involved in this to go unmentioned by LHY?

In LWL's leaked emails,
LKY agreed to give LWL extra share but LSF forwarded to go back to first will to KKL.
Screenshot_20170624-191917.jpg

First will was equal share but with demolition clause.
6th will on nov 2012 was give LWL extra share + no demolition clause.
There was no need to mention the first will at all

In the events leading to the final will, LSF said in email equal share, but attached first will draft.
2017-06-30_2_LI.jpg

In the Gift of Deed incident,

According to Mr Wong, the NHB did not approach Mrs Lee. It was Mrs Lee who had reached out to NHB “to assist in the negotiations”.
Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...intermediary-to-reach-outcome-on-deed-9002036

then also the earlier post, where she "helped" LWL get extra share by telling shan to tell LWL to keep quiet about donating to charity.

redwire-singapore-lee-suet-fern-email-leaks-7.jpg
redwire-singapore-lee-suet-fern-email-leaks-8.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Confidentiality is very loosely followed in Singapore.

In the medical field it is common to see doctors ask for a family member's medical report. Doctors treat their own family members. Write prescriptions for their family members.

I am not surprised if it is the same in the legal industry.

well, its still wrong, illegal and unethical.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
well, its still wrong, illegal and unethical.

Agree. However when you try to explain his confidentiality principle to Singaporeans which would cause them inconvenience eg tell them that you cannot release the medical information of their relative to them when he/she is not present they will kpkb.

While it is wrong illegal and unethical it is often what the Singaporeans want you to do for their own convenience and cannot comprehend what you are saying and think that you are just being a difficult dickhead and making life more difficult for them.

I see this also in Canada dealing with Singaporean PRC Chinese and Hong Kong patients.

Lucky for me if they go to other doctors they will get the same spiel.

In singapore the patient/client will go to another professional and get what they want.

Sometimes it is not just about what ONE professional thinks and does but also what the majority of the peers do too.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally the storm had died down. One year later , people will look back and say this is just a storm in a tea cup.

The house will be demolished . LHL , LHY and LWL will hold hands together and say tearfully to all Singaporeans we are family.

LHL will have his last say , "And now everyone , get back to work."

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
The screen may not have shattered into pieces but spider web crack has been formed. I have seen so many negative comments in edmw, yahoo news etc and the stirring continues till now. It could be the straw*that*broke the camel's back. Now the trending news in edmw is population level is going up to 10 million in year 2050. Huat ahhhh....stir ahhhh. ..

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The screen may not have shattered into pieces but spider web crack has been formed. I have seen so many negative comments in edmw, yahoo news etc and the stirring continues till now. It could be the straw*that*broke the camel's back. Now the trending news in edmw is population level is going up to 10 million in year 2050. Huat ahhhh....stir ahhhh. ..

And ckmpd alias winnipegjets can continue crying until the bovinae return.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally the storm had died down. One year later , people will look back and say this is just a storm in a tea cup. ."

You mizzed out hen, the disputed son or 拖油瓶 of lky , he will flashed out the 8thwill n claim both he n CCS r from different muthur n even chut DNA reportto sappork their stake for40OR

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite the revelations about LHL, HC and the performances of PAP ministers during this saga,
I really don t think LWL and or LHY ever harbored or had any intentions to alighn themselves or
help the Opposition bring down the PAP.

Now that some sort of compromise is in the making, and Pappies can access the impact of
this saga, I think both sides will opt to settle the dispute privately and quietly so as not to damage
the ruling party s image and popularity any further.

Whilst it was good while it lasted, the sad truth is that we will revert back to the old situation before
the next PE, and dumb sinkies will go about their living their dumb Sinkie existences.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite the revelations about LHL, HC and the performances of PAP ministers during this saga, I really don t think LWL and or LHY ever harbored or had any intentions to alighn themselves or help the Opposition bring down the PAP ...
me oredi said tis rite @ beginning of tis saga ...

dey f**k care peasants ...

dey oni make use of n manipulate peasants 2 get wat dey wan ...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Well said. At end of the day it is stupid peasants who vote for people who keep screwing them. Can't really blame the ones doing he screwing when the screwed are eager to be screwed.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dey oni make use of this incident 2 get their own way and once again force their "father's legacy and greatness" down the peasants' throats. :p

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dey oni make use of this incident 2 get their own way and once again force their "father's legacy and greatness" down the peasants' throats. :p
me stil cant pinpoint exactly wat dey really unhappy about n wat dey r after ... mayb iz moni n 4 dat 一口氣 ...

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me stil cant pinpoint exactly wat dey really unhappy about n wat dey r after ... mayb iz moni n 4 dat 一口氣 ...
Me think it is just like those wayang show, put up to appease god. Someone no big no small. Made god angry. So offering was made based on god's requirement. Looks like god not so angry now.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite the revelations about LHL, HC and the performances of PAP ministers during this saga,
I really don t think LWL and or LHY ever harbored or had any intentions to alighn themselves or
help the Opposition bring down the PAP.

Now that some sort of compromise is in the making, and Pappies can access the impact of
this saga, I think both sides will opt to settle the dispute privately and quietly so as not to damage
the ruling party s image and popularity any further.

Whilst it was good while it lasted, the sad truth is that we will revert back to the old situation before
the next PE, and dumb sinkies will go about their living their dumb Sinkie existences.

Isn't it clear that this is only a private family feud ? LHY and LWL have no intention to lend ammunitions to the Opps to shoot the PAP government. It is just his brother LHL versus them. Of course, the brother being the PM, is alleged to have misused his powers and the organs of the state to achieve his personal agenda.

It is not about policy or manifesto. It is not about whether Opps can make a better government. It is about their father's wish for the Oxley house. Fat hope, Opps !

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Me tinks becos big brother got the house but could not do whatever he wanted with it, he started getting picky with the siblings, and this is when they retaliated. :p

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moment the secret committee began querying about the will, the red line was crossed. Prior to that it would have been private. Note how TCH pulled back everything and stated that the committee will no longer make any recommendations after the whole thing came to light. The PM was clearly caught with his hand in the cookie. The show is for the lesser minds who still think that this is a private matter.

This incident tells me that we have a PM who is not very smart. The last time he was caught when it was revealed in public the Patrick Daniel would run pass all the submissions of his sister with the PM. SPH could have the decency to tell the sister and could have stopped her column. They did neither. Her column did serve a purpose for the PM.it glorified the god that was his father and served the PAP's needs. Again the lesser minds assumed it was a family tiff but others realised that the control over the media was complete. Having getting caught once was obviously not a lesson for him or he just assumed that the lesser minds made up of the majority.

Contesting the will amongst family members is a daily affair in the High Courts. Nothing insidious, excellent way to resolve issues though it may not please all parties. The whole World does it. The media and his sycophants painting it as family feud knowing full well that they crossed red line amounts to dishonest conduct.

What however takes the cake is those still asking for evidence from the siblings. Shows how dense they are. The moment that summary of the SD was released, you can see clearly that the courts was replaced by a court and his own and judges of his own and reasons still yet to be explained why the names of the committee members were withheld.

Look at his reason for appointing Lucien Wong as AG that he gave in Parliament. Again meant for lesser minds. Look at Indranee's reasons for appointing LW. In NS parlance, you can drive a 3 tonnes thru it and still make a u-turn.

Isn't it clear that this is only a private family feud ? LHY and LWL have no intention to lend ammunitions to the Opps to shoot the PAP government. It is just his brother LHL versus them. Of course, the brother being the PM, is alleged to have misused his powers and the organs of the state to achieve his personal agenda.

It is not about policy or manifesto. It is not about whether Opps can make a better government. It is about their father's wish for the Oxley house. Fat hope, Opps !

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHY and LWL have no intention to lend ammunitions to the Opps to shoot the PAP government.

Only an absolute fool would even entertain the thought. Their play has always been "if you use disproportionate force to fuck with us,
we will use unconventional means to fuck with you".

They gave the bully a bloody nose but did not deliver any knockout punch. Maybe it will come, but probably not.

In the court of social media, big bro has been tried and found wanting. Is that enough? Given the apathy and fear of mollycoddled singos, definitely not.