• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee Wei Ling delivers uppercut to moron brother with new FB post, GO LING!!!

At best a $100 and 1 day jail commencing 4.45pm

aiyah. can change law and make everyone pay up $69 for nothing. but when you read again with legal training, there's no lie.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee Wei Ling delivers uppercut to moron brother with new FB post, GO LING!!!

At best a $100 and 1 day jail commencing 4.45pm

Far more likely to be a stern warning in lieu of prosecution. AG will exercise his 'prosecutorial discretion' power.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
In "FamiLEE saga: What are the Lee siblings really, really up to?" Bertha Henson raised a critical issue.

"Is there really no resolution? What is the end-game? This is something that has been puzzling me from the beginning.....Even if we don’t get answers to specific questions, we, the people of Singapore, deserve to know the Lee siblings’ final intent. So, Mr Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Lee Wei Ling, what about another late night missive answering the question?"

After reading LHY's robust latest FB post last night, I get the impression that both siblings not only want to fulfil Harry's last wish(i.e. demolish 38OR) but they also want to try and get LHL to step down as PM and consequently get HC to step down from Temasek as well.

As an aside, have to post a quote taken from Ong Ye Kung's speech at last night's gala dinner of the three day International Conference on Public Policy, reported in today's ST - " Singapore a bellwether of public policy: Ong Ye Kung". Very ironic considering what is currently going on 'behind the scenes' or is it in front?!

[.....The only way to be able to act quickly and decisively in the long term is to earn the trust of Singaporeans, he added. ] "To maintain the bond and trust with the people, we must avoid complacency, elitism and corruption, keep our intentions pure, and always have the people's interests at heart".

Shall Ong Ye Kung live up to his very own words(values) above on 3rd July?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the intention is to bring the LHL down once and for all, it cannot be something altruistic but something personal and arising from the negotiations when the father died. I also don't think it just about the house, but the conduct of LHL during the process. More personal rather than good for the sake of Singapore.

As the day goes by, the intent appears to be that.

After reading LHY's robust latest FB post last night, I get the impression that both siblings not only want to fulfil Harry's last wish(i.e. demolish 38OR) but they also want to try and get LHL to step down as PM and consequently get HC to step down from Temasek as well.

This is one politician that in my opinion is worse than Shan, Indranee and Janadas put together. Very ambitious. He will sell his own mum for a buck. My take is that he will play it by ear on 3rd July. It will be CCS, Sim Ann and Janil that will lead the attack.

As an aside, have to post a quote taken from Ong Ye Kung's speech at last night's gala dinner of the three day International Conference on Public Policy, reported in today's ST - " Singapore a bellwether of public policy: Ong Ye Kung". Very ironic considering what is currently going on 'behind the scenes' or is it in front?!

[.....The only way to be able to act quickly and decisively in the long term is to earn the trust of Singaporeans, he added. ] "To maintain the bond and trust with the people, we must avoid complacency, elitism and corruption, keep our intentions pure, and always have the people's interests at heart".

Shall Ong Ye Kung live up to his very own words(values) above on 3rd July?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Thum is really a rising star. Hope to see more of him

Everyone singing praises for this chap have only to cast their minds back to where "dissidents" like Chang Heng Chee, Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Vivian Balakrishnan, etc ended up at, and which tune they are now singing.

There is a price for everyone. It can be offers of positions, power, money or simply an appeal to vanity. That's how the PAP has remained in power all these years. It co-opts such "dissidents" and miraculously turn them to hard core PAP converts, all singing from the same PAP hymn sheet.

Will Thum be an exception? History, not cynicism, suggests a definite no.

Just a probe or two to see what appeals to him. Then, a much sought after tea party invitation. And off he will go to be an enthusiastic PAP choir boy.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I'm thinking of taking a sabbatical for the next four days, but I had given my word to KopiSoh... life's ironies...

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
First posted by Papsmearer in "uppercut" thread (not sure why these posted screenshots sometimes appear as links, sometimes as thumbnails and at other times, full-size as intended).

Lee Wei Ling's FB:

Ling 7.JPG

And Thambi's prompt response:

JD1.JPG

JD2.JPG

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though I agree that co-opting as a PAP strategy was effective in silencing potential dissidents and the names you provided speaks for itself, in their case they had not actually put themselves out in political forums of any sort. Chan made her comments in course of her work in Academia, Tharman like all young student was no different.

Even in the case of Vivian, he painted himself as a rebel but his conduct whilst a member of the roundtable speaks for itself. If you look at the roundtable nearly all of them wanted to be PAP MPs including James Gomez. This speaks to your point of money, power or vanity rather than ideology or believe or values.

In the case of Thum, he has been confrontational on political issues. He is in the same vein as Catherine Lim. They do not need to justify speaking their mind on politics without contesting at the polls and therefore price, power and even vanity is unlikely to have an effect.

I think we can rule out the myth about anyone hoping to enter PAP politics and changing it from within.

Everyone singing praises for this chap have only to cast their minds back to where "dissidents" like Chang Heng Chee, Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Vivian Balakrishnan, etc ended up at, and which tune they are now singing.

There is a price for everyone. It can be offers of positions, power, money or simply an appeal to vanity. That's how the PAP has remained in power all these years. It co-opts such "dissidents" and miraculously turn them to hard core PAP converts, all singing from the same PAP hymn sheet.

Just a probe or two to see what appeals to him. Then, a much sought after tea party invitation. And off he will go to be an enthusiastic PAP choir boy.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Janadas makes it clear that it is personal family feud and evades conveniently that the original and still yet to be rebutted allegations are the abuse of office and use of Govt machinery to by the PM to run his own agenda.

His email is revealing and further bolsters the case for the siblings and certainly damages the govt and the PM SD contention about Old man changing his mind.

On the trivial side, his email to LWL shows a leech in action trying to get into the family inner sanctum. It also goes to the first allegation over her battle with SPH and Janadas private email then to her about Cheng Yip Seng's conduct.

First posted by Papsmearer in "uppercut" thread (not sure why these posted screenshots sometimes appear as links, sometimes as thumbnails and at other times, full-size as intended).

Lee Wei Ling's FB:

View attachment 30940

And Thambi's prompt response:

View attachment 30941

View attachment 30942

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. Definitely not "altruistic" because both these siblings have drunk from the same 'royal goblet' as elder brother while Harry was alive.

So it has to be personal and so deeply personal that it would appear that these siblings may have cut blood ties from elder brother.

But then again what does it matter how the Lee family control of Singapore is finally relinquished, so long as it is done peacefully and with minimum disruption to Singapore's stability.

If the intention is to bring the LHL down once and for all, it cannot be something altruistic but something personal and arising from the negotiations when the father died. I also don't think it just about the house, but the conduct of LHL during the process. More personal rather than good for the sake of Singapore.

As the day goes by, the intent appears to be that.

This is one politician that in my opinion is worse than Shan, Indranee and Janadas put together. Very ambitious. He will sell his own mum for a buck. My take is that he will play it by ear on 3rd July. It will be CCS, Sim Ann and Janil that will lead the attack.

As for OYK, is he really a Cassius in the making?!

Think you are right on CCS and Janil, not so sure whether Sim Ann has the stomach though. Vikram as well perhaps?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
They damaged the whole democratic process that people with talent have no intention to be involved. I am told that Thum has no interest becoming politician though his work and interest is in Singapore politics. What you end up with are under-performers and charlatans. Even smart chaps have lost their morels and values. Shanmugam is a first class honours in Law yet he behaves like he was picked from RC and grassroots lot. Grace Fu would not even get a job as Metro Dept Store Manager is on cabinet. Have you heard of one sensible thing that she has done or said?

got, got
within first month of being elected she complained of pay not enuf.............

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Dr Thum said, there is an entire network of Lee related people within the political system and the offices of power in Singapore. Even if you bring one man down eg LHL, eg PAP lose power there will be his supporters with power in the courts, in the civil service. Unless all those Lee related families become disloyal and turn against the Lee family then you can have change. Even if change comes about it will take a long time.

I do agree about the crackdowns and chaos that might ensue. I disagree that Singapore will have a good outcome afterwards.

It is either more of the same and a slow painful death of Singapore or a sudden disintegration and utter collapse.

when the bayan tree collapses, the monkeys run away.......... for sure

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

do you even understand the context of female lee's post…..what she is comparing here…..you're obviously a moron…..its scary to think you're a doctor who people follow blindly.

nayr69sg is just a fucktard and eatshitndie's clone. don't waste time on him.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Not if LHL can produce a later email (after 28 July 2011) from Janadas saying that LKY DID come to accept the decision to demolish.

Look I am anti PAP and anti LHL but these are just snippets of a story. You guys are just jumping all over the place like little kids when shown short clips of the next Spider-Man movie.

Why don't u go and snippet your lancheow.

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Economically, it has always been the GLCs that have been the stranglehold on the country. The GLCs also provided a playground to recruit and maintain PAP loyalists, besides the military. Agree on the fear factor. In recent years, also a sense of complacency and indifference with regards to what's been happening.

Good point of note on the Peranakan base of power. I remember the good old days when they were far more influential, and subtly so.

Natural Bumipukis..........

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly!!

Even Ho Kwon Ping appears to have been co-opted and he was detained albeit for a short time by ISD.

That is why I truly respect Walter Woon. Looked like he was heading for SJ1 from SJ2. But I think while he was in his SJ2 he realised what maybe required of him by the powers that be, and so he took a step back and now sleeps peacefully every night with a clear conscience.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
"...In the meantime, I am as baffled as most Singaporeans why Hsien Yang and you wish to consume all of us in your personal family matters.

Please: Think of Singapore, and forget the rest...” Janadas Devan, 30 June 2017

Thambi should well know that this is no longer a "family matter" when serious charges of abuses of power have been made and backed up by evidence which have not been refuted.

It's the same reason why his father's personal "family matter" and "health issues" were dragged out into the open and became a public matter.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Could Old Man LKY be senile during the period in 2011 so that he could not remember his own position on the matter?

If so, will his flip flop be grounds to invalidate his last Will?

He was diagnosed with Parkinsons in 2012, so in 2011, he should have been mentally alive.