• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 2017 International Champions Cup

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
25 to 29 July 2017, Singapore are hosting 3 matches involving Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Inter Milan.

Singaporeans are reminded to spend prudently in buying tickets to watch their soccer stars :cool:

jw5

Loyal
No air con just bring one of these.

786221836.g_400-w_g.jpg

Should have air-con la ... if not covered roof-top stadium very warm :p

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies fans are EPL siao. Bayern Munich or Inter Milan mean nothing to them. much prefer Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal to come instead.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since they are in Singapore, why our m&d Lions not involved?

I bet some of our S-League scouts will be there to scout for new players for S-League. Home Team might want to buy Lewandowski. Sembawang Rangers may offer one of their m&d strikers to Chelsea as one for one exchange ... probably Diego Costa.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since they are in Singapore, why our m&d Lions not involved?

I bet some of our S-League scouts will be there to scout for new players for S-League. Home Team might want to buy Lewandowski. Sembawang Rangers may offer one of their m&d strikers to Chelsea as one for one exchange ... probably Diego Costa.

S league is too tough for them. Even Jermaine pennant also couldn't last a full season playing here

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
End of season tours are for organizers and clubs to make more money.

Don't be so dumb to buy the most expensive tickets to watch such matches :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
End of season tours are for organizers and clubs to make more money.

Don't be so dumb to buy the most expensive tickets to watch such matches :rolleyes:
I know I'm getting ripped off. But it's a rare opportunity to see my team playing in sinkieland.

Went to watch them at Fulham a few years ago. Got tickets at the last minute and also got majorly ripped off. Paid even more than this one

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know I'm getting ripped off. But it's a rare opportunity to see my team playing in sinkieland.

Went to watch them at Fulham a few years ago. Got tickets at the last minute and also got majorly ripped off. Paid even more than this one

Ok la ... as long as you are happy :p

For me, I no longer pay a premium for such sport entertainment :cool:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok la ... as long as you are happy :p

For me, I no longer pay a premium for such sport entertainment :cool:
Same here. I've stopped subscription to watch football on cable ever since it went to SingTel. Couldn't even be bothered about the last world cup.

Thanks Pap for depriving me of another basic pleasure