• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat WTF! Thai royal family sentenced man to 35 years jail for insult!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But OK, I will overlook this so long as they don't get too close to China or cut the Kra Canal for China's sake.

Thai man jailed for 35yrs over Facebook posts ‘insulting’ royal family

A Thai man has been sentenced to 35 years in prison for Facebook posts deemed insulting to the royal family, media and human rights groups have said. The sentence is one of the harshest ever recorded in the kingdom for such an offense.

The man, identified as Vichai Thepwong, 34, pleaded guilty to 10 separate violations of Thai Criminal Code section 112, which states it is illegal to insult or defame members of the royal family, iLaw, a group that tracks royal defamation cases, reported.

"The court punished him with seven years per count. Altogether he was given 70 years, but it was reduced in half because he confessed," said Yingcheep Atchanont from iLaw, as cited by AFP.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
But OK, I will overlook this so long as they don't get too close to China or cut the Kra Canal for China's sake.

A Thai man has been sentenced to 35 years in prison for Facebook posts deemed insulting to the royal family, media and human rights groups have said. The sentence is one of the harshest ever recorded in the kingdom for such an offense.

The man, identified as Vichai Thepwong, 34, pleaded guilty to 10 separate violations of Thai Criminal Code section 112, which states it is illegal to insult or defame members of the royal family, iLaw, a group that tracks royal defamation cases, reported.

"The court punished him with seven years per count. Altogether he was given 70 years, but it was reduced in half because he confessed," said Yingcheep Atchanont from iLaw, as cited by AFP.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks always post news about worthless chinkland China even when it isn't in the topic at all! I always say fuck chinkland China and us chinks all the time even when it is not in the topic. :p

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks always post news about worthless chinkland China even when it isn't in the topic at all! I always say fuck chinkland China and us chinks all the time even when it is not in the topic. :p

Idiot Chinese dog! China is just another country. What's wrong with looking down on a country that has nothing to do with Singapore? I look down on Thailand too! It's an idiotic country just like you PRC chihuahua.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot Chinese dog! China is just another country. What's wrong with looking down on a country that has nothing to do with Singapore? I look down on Thailand too! It's an idiotic country just like you PRC chihuahua.

You stupid Chinese dog! Only chink countries like chinkland is inferior. Thailand being a non chink country is more superior to us worthless chinks! :p

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You stupid Chinese dog! Only chink countries like chinkland is inferior. Thailand being a non chink country is more superior to us worthless chinks! :p

And that's because you are a PRC chihuahua. But not me. Thailand is in the same lousy class as China. LOL!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The old thai king always commute the sentences. Let's see what this ramaX does

That is not as bet as zikapore. At least he got to keep his money. In zikapore, when you criticize the natural aristorcrat, you go to jail and also get bankrupted.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope China implements similar laws too so when Singapore becomes SaR of China,the first ones to go to jail will be Arse loong followed by those who besmirched eleven Jin ping's

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope China implements similar laws too so when Singapore becomes SaR of China,the first ones to go to jail will be Arse loong followed by those who besmirched eleven Jin ping's

China already has that,,the commies can do whatever they want,,and look at Mao,,still revered even though he is an asshole,,,,

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You will be the first one to go in for citing the word "eleven".

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid guy of all the thing insult Thai Monarchy get no benefit instead jailed for 35 years!! If he's smart come Stinkapoor join CHC whacked $50 million only go holiday at Changi Villa for 3 years damn cheap and high in value!

Better still be an accomplice can spend the million and get away like the Horse in the Sun!