• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat 50 years of multiculturalism and PAP's RC has no clue about Ramadan

Truly a bunch of donkeys. I can understand one clown being ignorant but the whole RC. Why the fuck are they even involved in community work if they don't have a fucking clue about the community.

And why are taxpayers paying salaries to PA if they have no clue what to do?

http://www.theindependent.sg/chua-c...on-halal-food-contribution-for-iftar-potluck/
Chua Chu Kang RC ridiculed for asking for non-halal food contribution for Iftar potluck
June 8, 20171051

A Residents Committee in Chua Chu Kang is being ridiculed by some netizens for inviting its residents to bring a halal or non-halal dish to an Iftar (meal eaten by Muslims after sunset during Ramadan) potluck it held last week.

Facebook user Zait Ismail Halimah Masa’ed who shared a picture of the RC’s invitation to its residents said: “May I suggest any non-muslim organiser to avoid using Islamic terms like Iftar or Ramadan, ie. Bazar Ramadan, if you are not ready to be inclusive. This is to avoid unnecessary confusion. I would also like to suggest our muslim MPs to remind your colleagues to be more sensitive when using these terms. And RC members, please get the approval from your Muslim advisors or MPs before you disseminate such invitations. Thank you for your understanding.”

Water a Farking ingrate, I nearly wanted to bring cat Satay along but looks like not appreciated at all

Truly a bunch of donkeys. I can understand one clown being ignorant but the whole RC. Why the fuck are they even involved in community work if they don't have a fucking clue about the community.

And why are taxpayers paying salaries to PA if they have no clue what to do?

http://www.theindependent.sg/chua-c...on-halal-food-contribution-for-iftar-potluck/
Chua Chu Kang RC ridiculed for asking for non-halal food contribution for Iftar potluck
June 8, 20171051

A Residents Committee in Chua Chu Kang is being ridiculed by some netizens for inviting its residents to bring a halal or non-halal dish to an Iftar (meal eaten by Muslims after sunset during Ramadan) potluck it held last week.

Facebook user Zait Ismail Halimah Masa’ed who shared a picture of the RC’s invitation to its residents said: “May I suggest any non-muslim organiser to avoid using Islamic terms like Iftar or Ramadan, ie. Bazar Ramadan, if you are not ready to be inclusive. This is to avoid unnecessary confusion. I would also like to suggest our muslim MPs to remind your colleagues to be more sensitive when using these terms. And RC members, please get the approval from your Muslim advisors or MPs before you disseminate such invitations. Thank you for your understanding.”

Actually it is the Muslims who are not inclusive. They have never been and will never be. If the event is meant to be multiracial and have people from other races and religion enjoying food (in general) the Muslims can just choose to avoid the non-Halal food there.

This whole "we cannot eat pork means that EVERYONE else also cannot eat pork while we are not eating pork" is imposing their religious beliefs on others.

You don't see Hindus demanding that no beef be eaten in their presence do you?

Its a religious Muslim event. They could not tell the difference.

I have absolutely have no qualms for taking the Muslims to task when they drag religion and their desired ways or impose their will on us. I hear news of UK, Australian etc municipals councils serving only halal sandwiches at civic events and meetings that are purely secular and I will be first to beat the drums of chauvinism, parochialism and bias. I hear of councils planning to close down pubic swimming pools one day each week at the request of Muslims residents so that their females members can swim. These are poor show by the Muslims. The most silly thing is their call for sharia law while being citizens of a first World country. Interesting there is no religious edict that says that you cannot take the dole or welfare payments even though the vast amount of contributions comes form infidels One of the Borough attackers was on dole all these years.

I do agree that inclusiveness is something that the Muslims have a major issue with and they have marginalised themselves on their own.

Actually it is the Muslims who are not inclusive. They have never been and will never be. If the event is meant to be multiracial and have people from other races and religion enjoying food (in general) the Muslims can just choose to avoid the non-Halal food there.

This whole "we cannot eat pork means that EVERYONE else also cannot eat pork while we are not eating pork" is imposing their religious beliefs on others.

I cannot imagine a local being so ignorant-so chances that it may be made by one of the pappy's treasured new citizens.
As the pappy says foreigners create jobs for us-they can get away with many things.

The pork vapor from your food and breath offends me. Out!

Its a religious Muslim event. They could not tell the difference.

I have absolutely have no qualms for taking the Muslims to task when they drag religion and their desired ways or impose their will on us. I hear news of UK, Australian etc municipals councils serving only halal sandwiches at civic events and meetings that are purely secular and I will be first to beat the drums of chauvinism, parochialism and bias. I hear of councils planning to close down pubic swimming pools one day each week at the request of Muslims residents so that their females members can swim. These are poor show by the Muslims. The most silly thing is their call for sharia law while being citizens of a first World country. Interesting there is no religious edict that says that you cannot take the dole or welfare payments even though the vast amount of contributions comes form infidels One of the Borough attackers was on dole all these years.

I do agree that inclusiveness is something that the Muslims have a major issue with and they have marginalised themselves on their own.

This Halal food imposition on everyone else is one of the reasons I do not believe that Islam is a religion of peace. Clearly their religion supports actively impacting and changing other people's way of life. It is intrusive, self centred, intolerant and disrespectful to others (they call non Muslims infidels)

No surprise why terrorism and extremism has become prevalent within the religion.

Depend on individual Muslim lah. He may felt akward. But i also see muslims attending Company DD where halal n non halal food served n non muslim.brought their non halal food to our table. Neber shove them away. Chinese weddg also have Muslims lah. Though separate table but Cheema guest also joined our table n yam seng beer lah. Never shove them alway. I also stretches my hand out n yam seng together but drank coke lah. Chey.....

Oh ya..even Cheena funeral wake me n fam also attended before lah. U ppl happily majong n eatg food away but we just ate groundnuts will do. We inclusive meh?:rolleyes: Infact sm of my cheena even avoided attendg funeral wake. Maybe superstitious:rolleyes:

Depend on individual Muslim lah. He may felt akward. But i also see muslims attending Company DD where halal n non halal food served n non muslim.brought their non halal food to our table. Neber shove them away. Chinese weddg also have Muslims lah. Though separate table but Cheema guest also joined our table n yam seng beer lah. Never shove them alway. I also stretches my hand out n yam seng together but drank coke lah. Chey.....

Oh ya..even Cheena funeral wake me n fam also attended before lah. U ppl happily majong n eatg food away but we just ate groundnuts will do. We inclusive meh?:rolleyes: Infact sm of my cheena even avoided attendg funeral wake. Maybe superstitious:rolleyes:

So are you practicing what your religion teaches? I also have such Muslim friends before even drink beer eat back kwa. But when ask them whether they are practicing what they should be doing as Muslims and they will shy shy say no lah but keep quiet ok?

The real religion of Islam is intolerant.

Cheena pantang is stupid idiotic logic more kiasee.

Lky said it subtly when he said Islam is not inclusive. At times you have to accept no pork no lard vs halal certified.

I am sure you know that halal chicken rice is nowhere comparable.

Growing up, its hammered in my mind that Singapore is a multicultural society. Till I studied in Aussieland, instead of 4 major races/religion/group, I get a cornucopia of religion/culture/groups here. A multicultural society that is inclusive don't just stop at 4.

drambuie

Ok thats good, you are moderate and tolerant and can accomodate others who are different.

The term "moderate Muslim" only applies to Islam. Never heard of moderate Christians or moderate Buddhists or moderate Hindus or moderate Taoists or moderate atheists or moderate Jews or moderate Mormons or moderate scientologists.

So moderate Muslim means they are not really Muslims but say they are Muslims.

Growing up, its hammered in my mind that Singapore is a multicultural society. Till I studied in Aussieland, instead of 4 major races/religion/group, I get a cornucopia of religion/culture/groups here. A multicultural society that is inclusive don't just stop at 4.

Aussieland used to be a white privilege country,when I first visited Australia in 2002 it was
95% gentile Aryan white.when I saw Australia again in 2012 it was a complete shithole slumland like singapore,full of trash running about.

rushifa666

Lky said it subtly when he said Islam is not inclusive. At times you have to accept no pork no lard vs halal certified.

I am sure you know that halal chicken rice is nowhere comparable.

I'm sure sinkies will be flocking behind you once you quote their racist god LKY. Islam is not inclusive. Neither are racist yellow supremists. The last generation is full of those

So are you practicing what your religion teaches? I also have such Muslim friends before even drink beer eat back kwa. But when ask them whether they are practicing what they should be doing as Muslims and they will shy shy say no lah but keep quiet ok?

The real religion of Islam is intolerant.

Cheena pantang is stupid idiotic logic more kiasee.

We always try to be good practising Muslims. But as humans we r not perfect n ppl love to judge one whos not perfect n directly point to Islam as d cause.

As for ur frds who ate pork or drink beer tats up to him. He will be judge accordingly his good n bad deeds cm Judgement Day. Muslims population around d globe @ more 1 billion. U dont expect all to be 100% pious. If tats d case then y need judgement day?

I cannot imagine a local being so ignorant-so chances that it may be made by one of the pappy's treasured new citizens.
As the pappy says foreigners create jobs for us-they can get away with many things.

Borom, I don't think so
its a local. There are many FTs now in the RC, and other crassloot organizations. Remember Yang Yin? He was active in the crassloot, and there are many other PRCs, and even angmors who have joined these org. Its quite possible one of these idiots send out the notice.