• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Sour Spinster Neighbour sexposed Mediacorpse Pinkdot Lovebirds

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone please send that bitch a hamper of cucumbers for her to fuck herself.

17932553_586554354865295_7298662114795716608_n.jpg

邻居爆料陈罗密欧入住黄俊雄家 黄俊雄怒:隐私受侵犯
2017年5月30日 星期二 04:30 AM
文/洪铭铧摄影/谢智扬
来自/联合早报

黄俊雄(左)和陈罗密欧是本地电视圈的“超级好朋友”。(网络图)
本地电视小生陈罗密欧搬到好友黄俊雄家中?读者蔡小姐来函爆料,指说黄俊雄和家人几个月前搬到西部私人住宅区的三层楼半独立式洋房后,陈罗密欧几乎每天都驾车来访,并经常在黄俊雄家过夜。

蔡小姐好奇:“其他艺人,不管住得离电视台多远,都是每天来回自己的家。他们两人都各有家人,为什么陈罗密欧有自己的家,还几乎每天都跑到另一个艺人的家,甚至还过夜。”

联合早报记者分别联系黄俊雄和陈罗密欧了解情况,黄俊雄没好气地说:“这个问题已经超越我的隐私界线!我有伤害谁了吗?我在家开派对,请谁来都要报告吗?那我一天洗澡几次,是不是也要报告呢?”

另一边厢,陈罗密欧受访时则态度大方地笑回:“谢谢大家的关心,我们是哪里不正常,还是不正当吗?是要投诉我停车阻碍了他们吗?其实我到那里,看到邻居都会打招呼。”

黄俊雄家离电视台近

众所周知,陈罗密欧和黄俊雄是本地电视圈的“超级好朋友”,陈罗密欧坦言:“男艺人中,我最信任的是黄俊雄,女艺人则是林慧玲。我确实会在黄俊雄家中过夜,有时隔天要拍戏,从他家里开车到电视台只需八分钟,比从我在东部的家上班要近得多。

“其实我不是唯一曾在黄俊雄家里过夜的艺人,林慧玲和方伟杰他们也都曾过夜。”他说,到黄俊雄家过夜,只要对方的父母和自己的父母觉得没问题,外人其实不必多管闲事。

陈罗密欧家缺私人空间

他也说,念书时和男同学到彼此的家过夜是平常的事,所以长大了也习惯这么做,而他长期“霸占”黄俊雄家的客房,还有一个原因:他自己的家缺少私人空间。

陈罗密欧和父母一家八口同住四房式组屋。
陈罗密欧和父母、兄弟、嫂嫂、两个侄儿女,一家八口住在四房式组屋里,相当拥挤,他说自己长那么大还得跟弟弟住同一个卧室,少了一些隐私,所以既然黄俊雄不介意他住客房,他当然很乐意利用,尤其是要熟读隔天拍戏的剧本时,更需要清静。“反正父母知道我在哪里,呵呵!”

记者问他有没有打算付房租,他说:“俊雄的父母对我很好,他们都没有计较,但我有时会买一些食品和用品上去。”

陈罗密欧可有打算尽早离开家人“自立门户”?他说:“哥哥已经在申请组屋了,我自己平时很舍得花钱,给父母家用也很大方,所以存款不足,暂时没有能力买房子。”

前阵子黄俊雄装修房子,遇到无良装修商,陈罗密欧也替好友出主意,他笑说:“俊雄的电脑设备等,都是我帮他装的!”

针对黄俊雄感觉隐私受侵犯的反应,蔡小姐回应说:“两位艺人身为当红偶像,做什么当然很容易受到关注。陈罗密欧被看到几乎每天都在黄俊雄家出入,我们在公共空间目睹这个过程,不算侵犯到别人的隐私。”

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is nothing wrong to be a gay.
i know there are some gays in PAP who pretend to be straight and married and have children

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is nothing wrong to be a gay.
i know there are some gays in PAP who pretend to be straight and married and have children

What a useless comment. If u got evidence then post la.

This kind of lanjiao comment is as good as farting. "Oh i know Mr X fucks his dog everyday" Hahahaha!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be gay and enjoy fucking male backside is good and should be supported
Don't believe just ask fat fuck Kirsten han

IMG_2790.JPG

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Neighbour spotted local actor Romeo Tan going to Elvin Ng’s house almost everyday[/h]Posted by Carrie Er | May 30, 2017 | celebrity, Entertainment, Featured, News, Singapore heartland,tabloid, Who is xxx? | 0 |

One neighbour has tipped off Chinese newspaper Lianhe Zaobao about a near-daily sighting she found intriguing.

Ever since Mediacorp artiste Elvin Ng and his family had moved to a three-storeyed semi-detached property few months, Romeo Tan has been spotted visiting Ng almost everyday. He even stayed in at Ng’s house frequently. This was an account given by the neighbour who tipped off Lianhe Zaobao.

Curious, the neighbour commented, “Regardless of how far they stay from the TV station, other artistes return to their own homes. Furthermore, these two [Elvin Ng and Romeo Tan] have their own families. Despite that, why is Romeo Tan going to another artiste [Elvin]’s house practically every night, and even staying in?”

romeo+n+elvin.jpg
Image via xinmsn.

Artistes’ reactions

When a reporter from Lianhe Zaobao asked about it, Ng didn’t take to it nicely. In his exact words in Mandarin, he responded with, “This question is already infringing on my privacy! Have I hurt anyone? If I were to have a house party, do I need to report who I’m inviting? While I’m at it, do I also need to report how many times do I bathe in a day?!”

On the contrary, Romeo Tan appeared to be more composed when the reporter approached him on this issue.

The local actor commented, “Thanks everyone for your concern. There’s absolutely no issue with us, which part of it isn’t normal? Is the reader who tipped you off complaining about my parked car blocking their way? In fact, when I am there, I’d usually greet the neighbours.”

Elvin_Romeo.png
Image via Romeo Tan’s Instagram.

Elvin and Romeo have always been good friends

This may not come as a surprise as it is widely known that Elvin and Romeo have been the best of buddies, be it in the entertainment circle or in the public eye.

Romeo even confessed, “Amongst all the male artistes, the one whom I trust the most is Elvin. When it comes to female artistes, it’d be Rebecca Lim. Yes, I did stay over at Elvin’s house but that is because I had to go for filming the next day. Besides, it’s only a eight minutes’ drive from his house to the TV station. It’s much nearer as compared to my house located in the East.”

“Actually, I’m not the only one who has stayed over at his [Elvin’s] place. Rebecca Lim and Ian Fang have both stayed there before,” he added. Further, he also said, “As for staying over at Elvin’s place, so long our parents don’t find that an issue, outsiders needn’t meddle.”

0.jpg
Image via wn.

Common practice to crash at friends’ places

The actor who plays the role of “Xu Longbin” on When Duty Calls also said that when he was studying, it was common for him and his male friends to stay over at each other’s house.

Hence, he grew to have such a habit of doing so and there was also another reason for him staying the night at Ng’s place – he lacked privacy in his own home.

Related Post: 黄金路: 每一段路 都有个ERP

Besides his parents, Tan lives with his brothers, sister-in-law, two nieces and nephews in a four-room flat, so it is pretty cramped up. Even till now, he remarked that he still needed to share a room with his younger brother. Thus even in his own room, he doesn’t have privacy.

25766862.jpg
Image via Todayonline.

Romeo needs a quiet place to memorise his script

Since Ng didn’t mind Romeo staying in the former’s guest room, Romeo expressed that he was pleased to stay in the room, especially when he had to familiarise himself with the script for filming the next day and needed a quiet environment. He even chuckled and exclaimed, “Anyway , my parents know where I’m!”

When the reporter asked whether if Romeo would pay rent, the Mediacorp artise replied, “Elvin’s parents treat me very well and they aren’t calculating but I’ll buy food and some essentials for them whenever I visit them.”

As for his future plans on having his own home? He answered, “My elder brother has already applied for a flat. I am rather generous with my parents and I usually spend quite a lot so I don’t have sufficient savings. At the moment, I don’t have the ability to have a place of my own.”

Related Post: [Review] Ten Reasons to Love the NEW Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II

Previously, Ng encountered a callous contractor while renovating his home and his close pal Romeo suggested an idea to get him out of the sticky situation. Tan laughed saying, “I even helped Elvin to set up his desktop et cetera!”

17932553_586554354865295_7298662114795716608_n.jpg
Image via Zaobao.

Is there privacy these days?

When the reader who tipped Lianhe Zaobao off was approached, she defended herself saying, “As popular artistes, it is inevitable that their [both Elvin Ng and Romeo Tan] every action is being watched. When the sighting of Romeo Tan entering and leaving Elvin Ng’s residence happens almost everyday – and we [neighbours] witness this in a public space, it doesn’t count as violating one’s privacy.”

These days, privacy is a word that gets thrown around a lot – especially when it becomes easier to retrieve information about an individual or even a stranger online. Given the increasing accessibility of social media that can reveal a substantial portion of your life, what exactly defines privacy?

:cool:At the end of the day, privacy is a fine line you have to tread upon carefully.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if they want to stop those keypohchees from gossiping then just come out right and declare their orientation. Be it gay or straight. Then no one would be interested anymore. No need for lomg winded Grandfather explanation

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they want to stop those keypohchees from gossiping then just come out right and declare their orientation. Be it gay or straight. Then no one would be interested anymore. No need for lomg winded Grandfather explanation

Yup. Agreed.

The fact that they are keeping silent on their sex orientation speaks louder than all their empty talk.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should volunteer to be the Gay pride ambassadors this year.

While that Ms Cai should put more fingers inside her empty cheebye.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bromance is strong in this one.

Nothing wrong what?don't tell me u guys never experienced bromance before when u were young? especially with a close buddy of urs.of course it's all platonic,no playing the mouth flute or bagpipes or blowing the rusty trombone.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nothing wrong what?don't tell me u guys never experienced bromance before when u were young? especially with a close buddy of urs.of course it's all platonic,no playing the mouth flute or bagpipes or blowing the rusty trombone.
apart from these music mouth-pieces, i bet they also examine their poop chutes for signs of turd with their one-eyed organs :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does your male friend ask u to go camping w him and share a blanket together inside the tent? Does he snuggle close to u from behind and say it will keep u warm?