• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious At 20, she is breadwinner for 13 family members

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah, not that strict in los but mind the road - else another round of thermal session :wink:

she's worth assisting, more than the one that up lorry upon returning from jpan, i feel :rolleyes:

U are damn right. Sinkies are damn stupid. How much does it cost to evacuate someone from Japan? They donated $250,000!

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ay-after-being-medically-evacuated-from-tokyo

singaporeman-coma-tokyo-170502.jpg

SINGAPORE - A Singaporean man, who was medically evacuated from Tokyo thanks to crowdfunding, died shortly after arriving back on home soil on Tuesday (May 2).

Mr Jimi Cheong, 62, had been on holiday with his family in Tokyo when he suffered a cardiac arrest on April 19 and slipped into a coma.

His daughter, Ms Eileen Cheong, 25, turned to crowdfunding to bring her father back to Singapore as her father's travel insurers MSIG said they were "unlikely to have a successful claim as his collapse was attributable to a pre-existing heart condition".

In a matter of days, $250,000 was raised through Give.Asia, along with some private donations, to get Mr Cheong medically evacuated. :rolleyes:

An update was posted on Give.Asia on May 2 around 7pm. Ms Cheong said her father went into cardiac arrest in the ambulance while they were on the way to the hospital.

She wrote: "It really saddens me and my mom to have to write this. Shortly after our arrival in Singapore today, my dad went into a cardiac arrest in the ambulance whilst we were on the way to the hospital. He passed away shortly after."

She added that her father was certified stable and suitable for air travel on April 30, after which arrangements were made for an emergency evacuation with EMA Global.

But after the transfer from the air ambulance, her father's heart condition suddenly deteriorated.

"Even though we were aware of the unpredictability of his condition, his passing still comes as a shock to my family now," Ms Cheong wrote.

"Despite all of this, we are grateful that he still made it back home eventually. Thank you for bringing my father back to Singapore, thank you for allowing us to say our final goodbyes on home ground. And thank you, to my relatives and close friends, who have been by my side throughout."

Ms Cheong said she and her friends will provide more updates via Give.Asia on matters relating to the campaign, such as how the donations are being utilised.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Final Update – 14 May 2017. Hi all, It’s been slightly over a week since my dad’s wake, and things have finally started to settle down for my mother and I. Before we try to move on from our loss and resume our daily lives, we want to thank all of you one final time for your donations, advice, kind words and support, and provide you with an account as to how we have used / intend to use the funds received via this platform. The breakdown: Funds Received from GiveAsia = S$239,047. Medical Expenses = (i) Tokyo hospital bills: ¥10.35million (≈ S$129,113) + (ii) medical evacuation arranged by EMA at cost price: S$105,000. Excess = S$4,934. My mom and I have decided to donate this remaining amount of approximately S$5,000 to the other crowdfunding campaigns on GiveAsia. We have been truly touched and amazed by the kindness and generosity that we have received from you, and we want to pass this on to others who are in need. This will be my final update on GiveAsia, so thank you all once more for seeing us through this ordeal. My mom and I are forever grateful for the kindness that has been have extended to us.
Eileen Cheong
2 weeks ago

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
its like watching a bunch of orang utans in a cage,or gorillas in the mist,perhaps Singapore should send their NUS scientists and animal activists down to observe these ecosystem or biome in their natural habitat to find out what makes these animals tick.

maybe we can get David attenbourough to do a documentary series on planet earth and these fascinating creatures.
I think she should be PM as she can handle small budget and still maintain so many.
UN and world bank should study her case for the benefit of humanity.

xantheka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she should be PM as she can handle small budget and still maintain so many.
UN and world bank should study her case for the benefit of humanity.

Fuck like rabbits, produce like rabbits so why not eat like rabbits and dont burden society.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i just did some quick math,if PAP sponsors each baby in Singapore $1000 a month,or $12,000 a year.it would cost them $240 million to sponsor 20,000 babies.if the government didnt go about throwing billions into terrible investments,building white elephants like sports hub,esplanade or gardens by the bay which cost another $55 million a year to maintain,and buying useless junk for the military,giving away billions to ang moh countries.all that money could be used to sponsoring hundreds of thousands of sinkie kids for years to come,strengthening the SIngaporean core and fortifying the country's greatest asset,her people.

naw man,lets just give 20,000 foreign trash citizenship every year.

The m&ds don't need $240 million a year in subsidies to reproduce like rabbits, and they survive just fine. Their kids grow up healthy, mostly attend ITE and poly, some go on to uni, and they find jobs like any other sinkie and start their own families. Why do sinkie chinks need to keep making excuses for not making enough babies?

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
The m&ds don't need $240 million a year in subsidies to reproduce like rabbits, and they survive just fine. Their kids grow up healthy, mostly attend ITE and poly, some go on to uni, and they find jobs like any other sinkie and start their own families. Why do sinkie chinks need to keep making excuses for not making enough babies?

Because before Chinese people want to have a child, they go for the atas brand of milk powder. They spend hundreds or even thousands on Kumon shit and tuition fees for their children. Plus Chinese people go for vacation 4 times a year.

Malay, on the other hand, just have children and worry about the consequences later.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you know why PAP has to import in hordes of tiongs. Too many sinkies, especially the chinks, are not breeding enough. They overthink their problems, whine about having a 2nd or 3rd kid, while the m&ds have shown time and again, they can raise 5-6 kids easily on half the income that an average sinkie chink earns.

Hey John the Pappie dog..pls tell yr masters to being back the 2 child policy. Though I hate the Pappies I have to admit it is one of the best Pappie policies ever devised..it's sad that it's abolished n the trailer park trash r breeding again

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to this girl and her family in providing this level of transparency plus the donation of the access.

Final Update – 14 May 2017. Hi all, It’s been slightly over a week since my dad’s wake, and things have finally started to settle down for my mother and I. Before we try to move on from our loss and resume our daily lives, we want to thank all of you one final time for your donations, advice, kind words and support, and provide you with an account as to how we have used / intend to use the funds received via this platform. The breakdown: Funds Received from GiveAsia = S$239,047. Medical Expenses = (i) Tokyo hospital bills: ¥10.35million (≈ S$129,113) + (ii) medical evacuation arranged by EMA at cost price: S$105,000. Excess = S$4,934. My mom and I have decided to donate this remaining amount of approximately S$5,000 to the other crowdfunding campaigns on GiveAsia. We have been truly touched and amazed by the kindness and generosity that we have received from you, and we want to pass this on to others who are in need. This will be my final update on GiveAsia, so thank you all once more for seeing us through this ordeal. My mom and I are forever grateful for the kindness that has been have extended to us.
Eileen Cheong
2 weeks ago

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
One has to ask about the errant Father here. Should have jailed this motherfucker and given at least 5 strokes. No money, poor health and yet still have so many kids.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

survive just fine my ass. Chinese dog you shouldn't be talking crap.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Only the Muslims in Saudi benefit from this fucking religion. The Muslims outside the oil rich middle East are programmed to be dumbed down uneducated serfs. Males make expendable foot soldiers the women become domestic help and rape victims.

I don't know what the fuck u talking about. The Mayor of London, one of the most prominent cities on the planet, is a Muslim. Many muslims outside of saudi arabia are prominent doctors, lawyers, politicians, etc.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Canadian cabinet minister for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship is a Somalian Muslim. France and UK had Muslim cabinet ministers.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know what the fuck u talking about. The Mayor of London, one of the most prominent cities on the planet, is a Muslim. Many muslims outside of saudi arabia are prominent doctors, lawyers, politicians, etc.

Ok that's one mayor. ANd another handful of doctors and lawyers.

Versus hundreds of thousands who are forced to attend madrassahs so that they will spend their day memorising holy text and not much else. The mediocre ones will marry young and multiply. The enlightened ones will join the armed struggle.

Now that's a pretty fucked up deal

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because before Chinese people want to have a child, they go for the atas brand of milk powder. They spend hundreds or even thousands on Kumon shit and tuition fees for their children. Plus Chinese people go for vacation 4 times a year.

Malay, on the other hand, just have children and worry about the consequences later.

These kumon tuition crap is just feeding off sinkie chinkie's paranoia that their kids will end up as ultimate losers if they don't have tuition. I know of enough m&d adults who never attended any of these tuition and enough adult chinks whose parents spent a ton of cash on tuition and piano lessons on them when they were young. Now, they are working as equals in my company with about the same pay.

There are also many other cases of sinkies not proving that they are better than pinoy or keling PMETs hailing from some backwater village school despite attending all that expensive private tuition or drinking premium formula milk.

Hey John the Pappie dog..pls tell yr masters to being back the 2 child policy. Though I hate the Pappies I have to admit it is one of the best Pappie policies ever devised..it's sad that it's abolished n the trailer park trash r breeding again

The 2-child policy was a bad policy, even from hindsight it was made with good intentions. Demographics as a core military weapon or soft way to change society is a very modern discovery, and all governments that once urged population controls in developed places like Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, etc, are regretting it deeply. They all never took into account a rapidly aging population or barbaric young foreigners outproducing natives and eventually supplanting them in a couple of decades.

PAP needs to go aggressive, such as outright banning abortions, giving more rights to bastards in single homes and even nationalizing pre-schools till universities to ensure cost of educating little sinkies do not put off sinkie parents who overthink the costs of raising kids.

Insurance agents giving figures of $500k to raise a kid till uni is clearly one of those idiotic overthinking examples that scared off enough people from having more kids. In reality, it doesn't cost that much to raise kids to adulthood and provide decently for them. There are enough m&ds and poor chinks around to prove that already.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These kumon tuition crap is just feeding off sinkie chinkie's paranoia that their kids will end up as ultimate losers if they don't have tuition. I know of enough m&d adults who never attended any of these tuition and enough adult chinks whose parents spent a ton of cash on tuition and piano lessons on them when they were young. Now, they are working as equals in my company with about the same pay.

There are also many other cases of sinkies not proving that they are better than pinoy or keling PMETs hailing from some backwater village school despite attending all that expensive private tuition or drinking premium formula milk.

The 2-child policy was a bad policy, even from hindsight it was made with good intentions. Demographics as a core military weapon or soft way to change society is a very modern discovery, and all governments that once urged population controls in developed places like Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, etc, are regretting it deeply. They all never took into account a rapidly aging population or barbaric young foreigners outproducing natives and eventually supplanting them in a couple of decades.

PAP needs to go aggressive, such as outright banning abortions, giving more rights to bastards in single homes and even nationalizing pre-schools till universities to ensure cost of educating little sinkies do not put off sinkie parents who overthink the costs of raising kids.

Insurance agents giving figures of $500k to raise a kid till uni is clearly one of those idiotic overthinking examples that scared off enough people from having more kids. In reality, it doesn't cost that much to raise kids to adulthood and provide decently for them. There are enough m&ds and poor chinks around to prove that already.

u say population control or demographics shift is a core military weapon,yet the next instance u contradict urself by recommending the government into going full scale population ponzi by inducing a population boom....isnt that using population policy control as a weapon except this time in the opposite direction?and what is the reason for encouraging a population ponzi this time?to further boost the gdp and lower the individual standards of living?isnt that the same as controlling the population in the first place?

insurance agents giving figures of 250k to 500k to raise a kid is not a good thing?do u not wish ur child to grow up in a five room flat with air conditioning and a computer or do u wish to go back to the days where ur parents had five or six siblings and 50 people shat in the same bucket in the kampong communal?and all the responsibility gets passed on to the kids forcing some of the siblings to suffer and have a absolutely terrible childhood because they were forced to play adult roles way before their age and the amount of dysfunctionality that dogged them,and then to compound the problems sometimes u got the deadbeat father that loves to drink or the mother with a gambling habit.u might think thats not possible,just look at the amount of daft sinkie aunties and uncles and ah gongs and ah mas queuing up at SG pools,probably one third or more of the older sinkie generations have a gambling habit.u might feel sorry for the pioneer and baby boomer generation but they were probably the most daft and worthless and useless generations,the men spend their days either at the hawker center,or outside their friends grocery shop or barbershop with bottles of booze chatting and gossiping all day and getting drunk and pretending to look like they are working hard,and the women are busy queuing at the sg pools 4d shops hoping to get lucky at 4d,toto or horseracing.

Sg seems to be a pretty dysfunctional society,sinkies either seem to fill up their lifes with working nonstop and making money and filling their lives with materialistic goals,or they seem pretty contended to just drift by in poverty,getting by each day with a couple bottles of booze or dumping whatever little money they have at the SG pools hoping to strike it big.Nothing much ever happens on this island.Its not the PAP's fault really,no wonder the ang mohs expats say Sinkies are dull,shallow and vapid. Better to migrate to Australia,the aussies they embrace danger,risk and challenges in a way Sinkies never would,Krafty where are u?im coming.

as for these m&ds,some would say its contentment vs some shit or whatever,i call this the epitome of dysfunctionality.one generation's mistakes and fuckedupness and stupidity keeps piling on the next and the burden grows bigger and bigger and the cycle never ends.its like they never evolve.its like watching a bunch of monkeys in the wild,although out there there are natural forces which brings balance to the equation unlike man's insanity which is unstoppable.which brings us to another topic overpopulation,man made the prediction hundreds of years ago that the world would collapse and there would be mass famine and disease because the population grew beyond mankind's and the gdp ability to sustain it,of course that never happened,instead the agricultural and industrial revolution happened,overnight the gdp per cap of the world exploded and so did civilization's ability to support a much much larger population,many of us who shouldnt be here are here today 80 to 90 percent of the population,the weak,crippled,invalid,the old and the inferior even those that are so called "average" or above "average".all being supported by the sorcery of

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is an Islamic terrorist telling Londoners that terrorist attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city” instead of ridding the Islamic terrorist.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you supporting mudslimes all of a sudden? Disappointed in you. What happened? You met a nice mudslime person who smiled at you and was friendly to you and now all of a sudden you ready to be the defender of all mudslimes? :rolleyes: