• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shit skin lovers here are some TATA models

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems apt that they model for that big truck.

Niggers syed putra, whoami: Wah damn chio!!!!! Who don't like them is racist!

Fake ang moh eatshit: Wah damn chio man!!!! I love shit and ppl with shit skins!

Chinese dog Johntan: Wow they are hot man!! Yeah i am a shit skin lover!
tata-motors-t1-prima-truck-racing-championship-2015.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend who married a indian lady hid in the the toilet during a argument and she broke down the door to get at him.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is the beauty standard for Indian models, no wonder so many Indian guys these days go for Chinese girls.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is the beauty standard for Indian models, no wonder so many Indian guys these days go for Chinese girls.

Chinese girls just love the smell of pheromones oozing out of indian men. Made them wet and that is before the foreplay.