• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore's MRT smells like shit, Hong Kong's MTR don't

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In the Hong Kong MTR now and it completely packed like sardine, one big difference between Hong Kong's MTR and Singapore's MRT it doesn't smell like shit unlike the MRT and I wonder why?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because of the NSF,and also the weather,in Singapore average temperature is 30 to 32c,in HK it's like 25c.Its like Australia I can wear the same shirt for 3 days it will not stink at all.In SG the powerful reactant between the sweat and bacteria creates the most powerful B.O. oxidant.

This is particularly so in areas of poverty,if u use a gieger counter to measure the particulate count of B.O especially in corner seats,it could be harzardous if exposure exceeds 30 minutes.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many filthy indians, it's sunday.
All these pariah dogs, filthy swines are out in full force and the last time they showered was last Monday.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
In HK, you don't have to "siamz" floating shit blocks like playing space invaders. Even if it's crowded, you don't have to keep an eye on the "space invaders". In Singapore, once you kanna brushed by the "space invaders" there goes your brand new Lacoste T-shirt.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these pariah dogs, filthy swines are out in full force and the last time they showered was last Monday.

A couple of factors which I can recall off my mind:

a Smelly pinoys and pinays who never bath for days, putting on very strong deodorants and or fragrances - in the hot humid weather, the ba oooouuu mixed degraded into a fucking smelly pinoy smell....serious, you close your eyes to rest and all of a sudden the smell can hit you from 20 feet away and you will know a stinking pinoy is near.....

b Middle aged or even late 20s m&d minahs also have their particular mix of powders and fragrances, and same same, in the humid and hot weather, it will degrade together to become a stinking smell which can be detected 20 feet away, even with eyes closed...similar to smelly pinoys...

c Bunches of screaming kerling kids and their accompanying troop of aunty, fatty mothers who will overcome you with their unique degraded coconut oil mixed with sweat plus spices and we all know well, the familiar fucking stink it will raise....

d Middle aged prc or even Singaporean aunties who lose their sense of smell after the age of 30 will also spray much perfume on themselves - by the time they can smell themselves, the limit has been tipped and you will also get a smell, although at times, not that unpleasant unlike pinoys, m&ds or kerlings...

e SMRT installing automated commercial fragrance sprays that release artificial fragrances on and off into the mrt cabins - this is particularly insidious as such commercial fragrances have strong smells in the first place and being artificially created are sensitive to many people. In many ang mo cuntries, such fragrances were already specifically banned in public areas because of the incidences of many people reacting allergically towards these commercial fragrances, so much so that the reactions are sometimes life threatening as they could trigger heart attacks or allergic reactions such as non stop coughing, difficulties in breathing or even seizures.

So you see, with such a mix, no wonder Singapore mrt is so fxxxing smelly ....it is not that hong kong is blessed with people who understand the above effects, and never do it, but, just that they do not so many mixes of kerlings, m&ds, pinoys, middle age aunties and insidious release of commercial fragrances - there are some, but not so much unlike Singapore.

Thus in comparison, hong kong mrt smells much nicer than Singapore mrt.

I rest my case.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
In HK, you don't have to "siamz" floating shit blocks like playing space invaders. Even if it's crowded, you don't have to keep an eye on the "space invaders". In Singapore, once you kanna brushed by the "space invaders" there goes your brand new Lacoste T-shirt.

How about some commuters who never pang sai for weeks and secretly let off German gas in the MRT!!! Must execute these terrorists for causing so much terror.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

U ride HKG MTR, u are riding with Tionglanders too. They don't stink as much as Indians, but you go deaf if u are standing next to one when they are talking on their phones.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U ride HKG MTR, u are riding with Tionglanders too. They don't stink as much as Indians, but you go deaf if u are standing next to one when they are talking on their phones.

and they have extremely bad breath as dental hygiene among tiongs are atrocious.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HK have this kind of shit?

singapore-metro-perv_facebook-uma-mageshwari_759.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there such gadget to measure shit smell intensity? That will be great to bring Singapore MRT to higher level besides the occasional breakdowns of air conditioning units. Each train has 6 cabins with 2 units installed in each.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess if you are a Chinese, you won't find it stinky if you stand among your own race since your nose will long get used to it. But in a melting pot of cultures like Singapore, the nose of one race can never get used to the BO of other races. Ah, the joy of living in a homogeneous country.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, it's that rusty smell.
perhaps from those humongous portions of whatchamalits served in large bowls that tiongs eat together with mala broth, washed down with beers....this potent mix gives rise to the smell as the rust starts from the organs inside :eek:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was scolded once by a rude indian in mrt train.
i covered my nose and one indian man approached me and scolded me.
i want to know what is wrong if we cover our nose when it is stink in mrt and why that indian man scolded me? i have no right to cover my nose?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A couple of factors which I can recall off my mind:

a Smelly pinoys and pinays who never bath for days, putting on very strong deodorants and or fragrances - in the hot humid weather, the ba oooouuu mixed degraded into a fucking smelly pinoy smell....serious, you close your eyes to rest and all of a sudden the smell can hit you from 20 feet away and you will know a stinking pinoy is near.....

b Middle aged or even late 20s m&d minahs also have their particular mix of powders and fragrances, and same same, in the humid and hot weather, it will degrade together to become a stinking smell which can be detected 20 feet away, even with eyes closed...similar to smelly pinoys...

c Bunches of screaming kerling kids and their accompanying troop of aunty, fatty mothers who will overcome you with their unique degraded coconut oil mixed with sweat plus spices and we all know well, the familiar fucking stink it will raise....

d Middle aged prc or even Singaporean aunties who lose their sense of smell after the age of 30 will also spray much perfume on themselves - by the time they can smell themselves, the limit has been tipped and you will also get a smell, although at times, not that unpleasant unlike pinoys, m&ds or kerlings...

e SMRT installing automated commercial fragrance sprays that release artificial fragrances on and off into the mrt cabins - this is particularly insidious as such commercial fragrances have strong smells in the first place and being artificially created are sensitive to many people. In many ang mo cuntries, such fragrances were already specifically banned in public areas because of the incidences of many people reacting allergically towards these commercial fragrances, so much so that the reactions are sometimes life threatening as they could trigger heart attacks or allergic reactions such as non stop coughing, difficulties in breathing or even seizures.

So you see, with such a mix, no wonder Singapore mrt is so fxxxing smelly ....it is not that hong kong is blessed with people who understand the above effects, and never do it, but, just that they do not so many mixes of kerlings, m&ds, pinoys, middle age aunties and insidious release of commercial fragrances - there are some, but not so much unlike Singapore.

Thus in comparison, hong kong mrt smells much nicer than Singapore mrt.

I rest my case.

Agreed. And almost all use those cheapo fragrances. If use proper branded EDT or EDP still not that bad

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was scolded once by a rude indian in mrt train.
i covered my nose and one indian man approached me and scolded me.
i want to know what is wrong if we cover our nose when it is stink in mrt and why that indian man scolded me? i have no right to cover my nose?
probably he thought that you were muttering "chow ahneh, pariah stinking bastards" under your breath.
never the mind, it's just that the pariah stinking bastard was guilty-conscious :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
These 4 days I took the MTR at different times and each time there's no bad smell.