• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious smashing of teochew porridge shop - machiam 1960 singapore scene

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng Long Teochew Porridge is ex. Ate there years ago. Never went back.

cannot expect to find much food options at 3am outside Geylang and Chinatown anymore.

Hence $28 is not a lot for 4 pax. Some more ordered pomfret. I think they were there to cause trouble lah

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
People; you must understand. Who ate these porridge after midnight?
Party goers.?
Those with ktv hostess are best for their chopping boards coz they think
you are a cheapo to haggle in presence of yr gf.
Midnight shift prices, i suppose.
Best is to avoid eating them. Just sleep.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly, well said.

Party goers.?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cannot expect to find much food options at 3am outside Geylang and Chinatown anymore.

Hence $28 is not a lot for 4 pax. Some more ordered pomfret. I think they were there to cause trouble lah

Try Jalan Besar stretch. Lots of choices.

Agree on the pomfret. Likely THE most expensive dish on display.

I suspect they were intoxicated at time of incident.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Party goers.?

Absolutely agree. Same with durian stalls when you patronise with a chio bu.

Underground gambling dens love these chaps. In front of SYTs they dun usually count their change from winning bet. They will be short-changed. My Friend who's a croupier loves such clients.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Location where this took place should be Pek Kim Leng territory. One of their previous headman passed on not too Long ago. Can't recall his name but he was always at the kpt opposite, famous for its or luak. At road junction.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Location where this took place should be Pek Kim Leng territory. One of their previous headman passed on not too Long ago. Can't recall his name but he was always at the kpt opposite, famous for its or luak. At road junction.

This area I thought is sjh.
Hougang 209 246 703 805.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...ad-after-fight-along-geylang-lor-9#xtor=cs1-2

[h=1]42-year-old man lies on road after fight at Geylang Lor 9[/h]

Facebook

Twitter

WhatsApp

Google Gmail

Posted on 29 May 2017 | 3,716 views | 10 comments
Submitted by Stomper Maverick
This story was submitted via WhatsApp. Click here to join our WhatsApp group.

Stomper Maverick had just arrived at Geylang Lorong 9 for some kway teow at around 5pm yesterday (May 28) when he saw a man lying on the road, a short distance away from a fight involving two men.
In the videos Maverick contributed, a man wearing a black shirt and blue jeans can be seen sprawled out motionless on the ground next to a shop called Geylang Famous Beef Kway Teow.
He is held up by another man at the end of the video, but his body appears to be limp.
The videos also show a man wearing a red shirt repeatedly punching a man in white.
One of the men wearing a similar shirt appears to be carrying something in his hand during the confrontation. It is unclear if it is a weapon.
Said the Stomper:
"They were already fighting when I arrived.
"People who were at the stall continued eating when it happened, and the police arrived around 10 minutes later."
A spokesperson from the police told Stomp:
"On 28[SUP]th[/SUP] May 2017 at 5.15pm, the police were alerted to a case of voluntarily causing hurt along 9 Geylang Lorong 9.
"A 42-year-old man was conscious when conveyed to Tan Tock Seng Hospital. The police are looking into the matter."

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teow choos should consider opening halal porridge shops in KL. In the old days, the ones at lodge hotel was packed from night ravellers.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teow choos should consider opening halal porridge shops in KL. In the old days, the ones at lodge hotel was packed from night ravellers.

Dumbfuck the menu would be highly limited without pork and its spare parts as ingredients. Not to mention the taste won't be authentic using substitute items.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck the menu would be highly limited without pork and its spare parts as ingredients. Not to mention the taste won't be authentic using substitute items.

Plus one whole month per year no business and must cater to low income customer base.. go home sleep better lah

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Plus one whole month per year no business and must cater to low income customer base.. go home sleep better lah

comeon it's nigger syed putra the shit skin that pretends to be a m&d but will betray them when it benefits him. Yup mudslimes are low income earners hard to make a living off them. There's another problem as the teochew stall won't have a race to blame for racism even though it's all their fault

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Indian rojak and Yong tau fu stalls are notorious for overcharging or charging the right amount for selected items minus some items when served.

very true.
anyhow charged.
at least four pieces of indian rojak...bigger, lousier and more expensive

what the fuck is going on in run away inflation Singapore..'

yong tau foo also anyhow charged

hokien mee no prawns no sotong so nothing but mee!!!!! fuck lah!!! $5 !!!!