• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why so many keling in Singapore ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a warehouse sale for sports products @ Jalan Pemimpin with discounts of up to 80%. I stepped into the warehouse this evening, and to my horror, the whole fucking place was shit.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a warehouse sale for sports products @ Jalan Pemimpin with discounts of up to 80%. I stepped into the warehouse this evening, and to my horror, the whole fucking place was shit.
two things to note; the store has to increase the lighting tremendously to watch where one steps on :wink:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

By statistics, out of 7 people, more than 1 will be Indian and about 2 will be Chinese, about 3 would be Ang Moh... now you see why Ang Mohs are the best?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can easily bet some Chinese dogs won't mind and only complain about tiongs while m&ds and local shit skins do the same.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can set up a sale in a container, lure all the shitskins in, lock the door and set the whole fucking thing on fire?

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that they can occupy all the finance and IT jobs and give Singaporeans the chance to drive Uber and Grab.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just wondering what is the actual number of kelengkias in Singapore. Can you 80% of the warehouse full of shit ?