• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Stupid Irish boy brainwashed into doing NS, like SPG mother brainwashed to suck angmo

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Stupid Irish boy brainwashed into doing NS, like SPG mother brainwashed to suck a

It was reported for a political purpose - to score points for the MIW.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Stupid Irish boy brainwashed into doing NS, like SPG mother brainwashed to suck a

Look hundred par cent chink to me! The seed is strong?

Tiger beer stronger
then Guiness wor. Donch pray pray with SPG

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The slutty SPG slut could have been going around.
The AMDK should do a DNA test.

Yeah, looks like this son
does not belong to the Irish cuckold.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3SG Coughlan made a conscious choice to do his national service.

i made a conscious choice to default my NS obligations.whats the difference?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3SG Coughlan made a conscious choice to do his national service.

i made a conscious choice to default my NS obligations.whats the difference?

wake up in sg and this cums 1st to your mind?

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Soon, Irish eyes smiles no more.
He should join IRA; real live bullet and war.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Soon, Irish eyes smiles no more.
He should join IRA; real live bullet and war.

We don't need drunken irish NSmen to bring their "troubles" here.

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no way he would have made it in Ireland with is look! Am sure he must have been mistakenly taken in and threatened with deportation to the Philippines as an illegal immigrant a few times and SPG mother decided better send him back. Don't think she would have done it if he had looked like the father. Chinkt genes in this case just too strong.Even the SPG s here will go for him. Here he will become poster boy for the PAP and onward to riches and may even end up in an Irish Uni all thanks to Sinkie taxpayers. He can also mingle easily with the preferred race in Spore today, the Pinoys, and even marry one. So I believe he has been well advised after all.

Look hundred par cent chink to me! The seed is strong?