• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Singapore Chio Bu

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha! Yeah I can totally see myself as the Chow Yuen Fatt character.
Although I'm probably taller than CYF and although he's one of my favourite Hong Kong (and even Chinese) actors, I sometimes see myself as the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Cheung
character because I have a feeling that there is a good chance that I will also die young (or during early middle age) one day. :o

[video=youtube;X5JYIfkl4-Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5JYIfkl4-Y[/video]

wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Better_Tomorrow_II#Theme_song

[video=youtube;ncd4b5d_cM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncd4b5d_cM0[/video]

[video=youtube;rqBXvxafTkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqBXvxafTkU[/video]

wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Better_Tomorrow#Theme_song

Attachments

• 17f400066398d9577f0f.jpg
    17f400066398d9577f0f.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 621
  • eff74067-bd94-4aab-a9f9-b4d4c112bdf3.jpg
    eff74067-bd94-4aab-a9f9-b4d4c112bdf3.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 653
  • bkn-20160630204002540-0630_00862_001_02p.jpg
    bkn-20160630204002540-0630_00862_001_02p.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 670
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 687
Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah make love not war. Don't be so hard on LHL. He is human after all. He was put in his position by his father.

I am not hard on LHL. I am just hard on the mistakes he made. See the difference?

Have you seen me scolding LHL? I just pointed out his mistakes. Is that being hard on him?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
All LHL ever wanted was to be a mathematician married to a chiobu. He didn't ask for all of this.

He may not have asked for all these. But the tragic part is he accepted the PM's post. It spoke much abt him and caused the problems in SG

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I do feel sorry for LHL at times too. Glad we can agree on this :smile:

Do u feel sorry for him or the many aged singaporeans who have to labour during their sunset years cleaning tables and collecting cardboards?

When u see the damage done to the poor, sick and aged Singaporeans and LHL not showing remorse, you will realise that your sympathy may be misplaced. LHL still has his family, good food and lives in luxury

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was probably worse for him, considering his siblings were relatively "rebellious in their own way". Now it appears that the siblings may have even turned against him. He is still considered lucky that he has Chiobu Ching's shoulders to cry on. :biggrin:

In some countries, a despot will be incarcerated.

Look at S Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, indonesia, Philippines and what they do to bad leaders

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're being sarcastic right? That is also another reason why I feel very sorry for him. I mean put it this way lah, if he is heterosexual......wah lau eh......
And even if he is homosexual, she is still anatomically a woman. So no win for him.

History will also remember LHL for undoing his father's work (although it was not all his fault and a lot his father's own undoing) and starting Singapore's rot to ruin.

Many Singaporeans can see that LKY and his team built Singapore, LHL and his team destroyed Singapore. So no need to thank the pap

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the chiobu part. He does have 2 children with her after all, so to each his own.

A lot of it was his father's own undoing. His father's peers joined him and did a lot of the work. (he didn't really choose them) But the ministars after that were all chosen by either father or son or both.

They chose all yes-men.They are liable for the mistakes of these yes-men

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Do u feel sorry for him or the many aged singaporeans who have to labour during their sunset years cleaning tables and collecting cardboards?

When u see the damage done to the poor, sick and aged Singaporeans and LHL not showing remorse, you will realise that your sympathy may be misplaced. LHL still has his family, good food and lives in luxury

Who keeps voting LHL and PAP into govt? Sinkies! I blame sinkies always have and always will. 69.9% of them.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Look at Lee Hsien Yang. He is enjoying life, not causing problems to SG and he is LKY's son.

Look at LHL.

So being LKY's son can be good or bad.

Yeah we can all see LHL is incompetent. Yet 69.9% of sinkies vote for him to be PM how many elections already?

So who is dumber? I say the 69.9% are the most dumb.

Anyway whatever lah. Power is one thing but the source of LHL's power is actually the 69.9% given a choice choose him and give him the power!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am not hard on LHL. I am just hard on the mistakes he made. See the difference?

Have you seen me scolding LHL? I just pointed out his mistakes. Is that being hard on him?

If you are not scolding
him then my question to you is why not? He clearly is an asshole and incompetent. Makes me suspect that you are a PAP porlumpar. Are you one?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who keeps voting LHL and PAP into govt? Sinkies! I blame sinkies always have and always will. 69.9% of them.

I agree with you.

But pap is no angel and fought elections with dirty tactics. pap abused its authority and denied the truth from Singaporeans. 30.1% saw through pap lies. So while we blame the 69.9%, pap must shoulder some of this blame.

Take for example the coming PE. If pap succeeds to reserve PE 2017 to malays, can you blame the 69.9% singaporeans if halimah or Zainuddin becomes the next EP? It is pap's dirty trick that we should blame

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah we can all see LHL is incompetent. Yet 69.9% of sinkies vote for him to be PM how many elections already?

So who is dumber? I say the 69.9% are the most dumb.

Anyway whatever lah. Power is one thing but the source of LHL's power is actually the 69.9% given a choice choose him and give him the power!

LHL and PAP are dirty. 69.9% singaporeans are dumb.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are not scolding
him then my question to you is why not? He clearly is an asshole and incompetent. Makes me suspect that you are a PAP porlumpar. Are you one?

I dont want to descend to LHL's level. Have you seen me scolding anyone here despite their indecent posts and vulgarities? They are someone's son or daughter and we must see them from their parents' eyes

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I agree with you.

But pap is no angel and fought elections with dirty tactics. pap abused its authority and denied the truth from Singaporeans. 30.1% saw through pap lies. So while we blame the 69.9%, pap must shoulder some of this blame.

Take for example the coming PE. If pap succeeds to reserve PE 2017 to malays, can you blame the 69.9% singaporeans if halimah or Zainuddin becomes the next EP? It is pap's dirty trick that we should blame

No one here is saying PAP is angel. They are arrogant incompetent elitists. The PAP uses dirty tactics abuse their authority control the courts and yet 69.9% still vote them.

We used to think it is because they controlled the media and what not. Back in 2003 we hoped that with the internet more people will see the light.

Now even with social media people STILL vote PAP! Do you know how frustrating it is trying to convince absolutely stupid people to do the right thing? As a doctor I see many such patients who do not want to follow proper advice. It is the same thing. You just have to at some point say ok I give up. You do what you want ok? Just don't involve me anymore.

69.9%! Not 51% mind you!

Out of every 10 almost 7 vote and endorse PAP.

I dunno about you but I got so fed up talking to these people.

I bet you haven't really dealt with these 69.9% on a personal basis. They are extremely daft and stubborn.