• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Singapore Chio Bu

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met a 27 year old Singapore chio bu recently. She is single, highly eligible and is looking for a SG man. She told me her ideal man:

1. Abt 30years
2. Uni Graduate
3. 1.78m and above
4. single
5. handsome

I did some quick calculation for her:
1. 36,000 births per year
2. half are males...that gives 18000 men
3. half of the men are >1.78m...that leaves her with 9000 men
4. 30% of the men graduate from uni...that leaves her with 2700men
5. 10% of men who are graduate, >178m, 30years old are single...that leaves her with 270men
6. 10% of men who are graduate, >178m, 30years old, single are handsome...that leaves her with 27 men.

I told her the hard truth. Although she is a chio bu, only 27 men in SG meet her criteria. And there are many chio bus in SG running after these 27 men.

So if you are singaporean, handsome, above 1.78m tall, single, male, many SG chio bus are going after you.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met a 27 year old Singapore chio bu recently. She is single, highly eligible and is looking for a SG man. She told me her ideal man:

1. Abt 30years
2. Uni Graduate
3. 1.78m and above
4. single
5. handsome

5. 10% of men who are graduate, >178m, 30years old are single...that leaves her with 270men
6. 10% of men who are graduate, >178m, 30years old, single are handsome...that leaves her with 27 men.

I told her the hard truth. Although she is a chio bu, only 27 men in SG meet her criteria. And there are many chio bus in SG running after these 27 men.

So if you are singaporean, handsome, above 1.78m tall, single, male, many SG chio bus are going after you.

If she really had quality men would come to her.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nabei TS fail Maths.
How can calculate like that? Also I dunno where you derived those % from.

Like I mentioned, it was a quick calculation. It is not rocket science

1. You think the birth rate of 36000 per year is wrong?
2. You %0% of birth is male is wrong?

Wld you like to suggest a better quick calculation

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

1. Abt 30years
2. Uni Graduate
3. 1.78m and above
4. single
5. handsome

I run into all
these sinkie golden pussies every day. Then one day, the wake up at age 45 and they wonder why they are still single. When these charbors present their list of requirements, the first question I always ask is "what are you bringing to the party?". Are you a graduate yourself? Are you earning xxxx $ a month? do you own your own car, or condo? What are your net assets? U will see them hum and haw, because they have nothing, but expect the victim that they want to catch to have it all. Woman nowadays want equality, then they should be bringing the same things to the relationships.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I run into all
these sinkie golden pussies every day. Then one day, the wake up at age 45 and they wonder why they are still single. When these charbors present their list of requirements, the first question I always ask is "what are you bringing to the party?". Are you a graduate yourself? Are you earning xxxx $ a month? do you own your own car, or condo? What are your net assets? U will see them hum and haw, because they have nothing, but expect the victim that they want to catch to have it all. Woman nowadays want equality, then they should be bringing the same things to the relationships.

she is impressive. she is a chio bu..looks, intellect and body!

and she wants an SG guy!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I met a 27 year old Singapore chio bu recently. She is single, highly eligible and is looking for a SG man. She told me her ideal man: ...
many sinkie chiobus change their bf's like clothes ...

even a charbor wif manly rooks can hitch a loon man ...

sumting muz b very wrong wif her ...

IsapKonek

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Abt 30years - yes
2. Uni Graduate - yes
3. 1.78m and above - yes
4. single - yes
5. handsome -yes

How should I meet up with her?