• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Matter of Time When SG Has to Merge

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It is better to do so when Singapore still has to offer. Otherwise the merger negotiations will be one sided.

Most probably merger with Malaysia.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when Malaysia say it cant afford to export 200 lorries of food to SG, then tell me whether SG can afford not to be in Malaysia

that's hostile extortion. no cuntries should merge just because of that. it's like saying "might as well have intercourse with would be rapist if rapist rips off your clothes and exposes you." how silly.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Loong and his bandit's motto, make hay while the sun shine and abandon the Sinking Ship when the time comes. You die your business!!!

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
After merging, KL will continue to be the capitol and SG retains as the fiancial city granted state status. The good news for sinkie males, NO more NS or ICT!!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You would still have to be Japanese to get into the soaplands.

Nope. You only need to be able to converse in Japanese, that's all. Reason why they don't entertain foreigners is mainly because of communication problem.

jw5

Loyal
What if you are willing to pay more and communicate via sign language? Can you still get in?

Nope. You only need to be able to converse in Japanese, that's all. Reason why they don't entertain foreigners is mainly because of communication problem.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if you are willing to pay more and communicate via sign language? Can you still get in?

Nope. Only in Japanese. Reason is foreigners don't know the do and don't and Japanese won't be able to communicate with foreigners if they don't know Japanese well. If you can communicate in Japanese well, you will not have problem entering.

jw5

Loyal
Ok, noted with thanks.

Nope. Only in Japanese. Reason is foreigners don't know the do and don't and Japanese won't be able to communicate with foreigners if they don't know Japanese well. If you can communicate in Japanese well, you will not have problem entering.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's hostile extortion. no cuntries should merge just because of that. it's like saying "might as well have intercourse with would be rapist if rapist rips off your clothes and exposes you." how silly.

What extortion? Malaysia is not obliged to sell anything to SG except water due to water agreement valid to 2065. Malaysia's export of food to SG is strictly for economic reasons. I dont see why they cant stop exporting food to SG. Some pain for malaysia but death to SG

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Japanese girls are best. Next best are Singapore girls

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes, better to merge when we are not dead. No one wld want SG after that

So do you propose merging now?

For people who want to stay in Singapore because you love Singapore I have to say you bunch are very negative and pessimistic eh?

I am guessing for better or for worse you guys want to stay in Singapore? Won't hurt to be more hopeful and positive?

People like me already decided Singapore lost cause already sure sink and die that's why I left.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why would a prosperous singapore want to merge with an Islamizing malaysia? If you oppies think life under PAP is bad, wait till you live under islamic shariah as an second or third class citizens. m&ds will whack you simply because you are chinese and they will get away with it. You think the m&d police and m&d judges will side with you and give kafirs justice?

I accept that PAP may not be the best for everyone. But that doesn't mean you should go full retard and suggest that Singapore merge with Malaysia.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I accept that PAP may not be the best for everyone. But that doesn't mean you should go full retard and suggest that Singapore merge with Malaysia.

I agree. Merger with Malaysia will be very bad especially for Singaporean Chinese.

But what are the other options? Be part of China? I think the multi-racial roots will oppose that. Same for India. Other closer countries by proximity are all Muslim. Same problems with Malaysia and culturally much different.

USA would be my guess the popular Singaporean choice. But bear in mind it means legalizing owning firearms and much more liberal laws with drugs etc.

Socially it will be a shock to many Singaporeans.

Whatever way you look at it a merger means Singaporean has become a lost cause. So will not be good at all any way you look at it.

A successful Singapore will mean a tougher more competitive life for Singaporeans. More overcrowding. More expensive housing and cars.

The opposite of the above is worse.

It is a no win situation. Why do you think I migrated?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A successful Singapore will mean a tougher more competitive life for Singaporeans. More overcrowding. More expensive housing and cars.

The opposite of the above is worse.

It is a no win situation. Why do you think I migrated?

You basically described life in most cosmopolitan cities like SF, New York, Shanghai, HK, London, Sydney.

Housing, costs of living are high there because those places are thriving and more people want to live and work there.

On the other hand, property price in JB are low (in comparison to Singapore but high in comparison to the rest of mudland). Sinkies should ask themselves why property prices in JB are super low? It is an anomaly that there is a place of much lower cost just 30 minutes drive away from us. I too go to JB often with my family to stock up on groceries, take advantage of their cheap petrol, weekend vacations. But things in jiuhu are cheap because the jiuhu government is fucked up in comparison to ours.