• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Matter of Time When SG Has to Merge

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Was it Li Ao 李敖 who said this?

220px-LiAoAtFayuansi.JPG

Pee sai? You agree that Singapore is like pee sai?

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody want the FAILED and DYING SG52. When a piece of cake was fresh and tasty everyone try to have it, but when it rot into a piece of garbage, then it is just garbage!

It will not find any merger interest, it will just be abandoned, disintegrated, isolated, betrayed, forgotten & erased.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malaysia will not want to merge with Singapore,i am the chief advisor of Najib and his loyal right hand man,the insatisable greed of PAP and sinkie chinks is like a virus and a plague,we will swallow up and engulf the whole of malaysia's economy leaving the host devastated.already the Cina babis in malaysia is a scourge and a threat to the malayan peninsula and perhaps all of mankind's existence.alot of sinkie chinks like to complain about how mudland m&ds are lazy,and racist and prejudice against the cinas,but they do not understand the advantage malaysian chinks holds over the malays and the power of their greed,they control 2/3rds of the economy,chinese households in malaysia on average earn 50 percent higher than malay households,and that was in the 1980s,today the discrepancy is much much higher.sinkie chinks think the chinese are having a hard time in malaysia.

i myself am chink so i understand the power and depth of chinese greed and their love for money.the chinese are a virus and threat to the malay archepelago and pacific islands and south east asia,just like the jews were a threat to europe.what malaysia should do is to side with China temporarily and grow stronger,and then crush Singapore before assimilating and purging Sinkie chinks like floral bacterial in our guts after drinking Yakult.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your idea of fighting PAP and loving Singapore is merger with another country?

You are weird. The above you wrote means you would become an Australian citizen. There will be no more Singapore the country. And you will live in Perth?

What's the difference between that and just migrating to Australia now and living in Perth?

I think you either are unable to migrate or just too lazy to migrate. The whole want to stay and fight PAP love Singapore is a ruse.

My wish is that Singapore can continue forever.

But the way PAP is raiding Singapore for their cronies, SG is not a country for singaporeans. I am a realist. If SG cant continue as a country, it may be better for Singaporeans to merge with a bigger country. It is better than migrating to Australia or another country.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody want the FAILED and DYING SG52. When a piece of cake was fresh and tasty everyone try to have it, but when it rot into a piece of garbage, then it is just garbage!

It will not find any merger interest, it will just be abandoned, disintegrated, isolated, betrayed, forgotten & erased.

agree. now SG has some value. if we allow pap to govern SG longer, SG may become valueless

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If SG cant continue as a country, it may be better for Singaporeans to merge with a bigger country. It is better than migrating to Australia or another country.

What's the difference between becoming an Australian citizen by way for Singapore merging with Australia vs migrating to Australia? Besides the fact that with merger you don't have t do a thing and you become Australian?

You're just lazy. All talk no action. Lots of dreaming and wishing and want everything served to you on a platter. Maybe this is very typical Singaporean mentality. So you are not alone.

I wish you and other Singaporeans good luck.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the difference between becoming an Australian citizen by way for Singapore merging with Australia vs migrating to Australia? Besides the fact that with merger you don't have t do a thing and you become Australian?

You're just lazy. All talk no action.

I can stay at my present condo, can be surrounded by family and friends, eat my Hill Street char kway teow, travel visa free to Melbourne in Mar, to Perth in Sep, dont have to fight with PAP and see their blatant abuse of law, dont have to see the poor in SG not being mistreated by grassroots leaders at the MPS, dont have to meet aged sick who opt not to receive medical treatment because they dont want to burden their children who cant afford to provide them with SG's expensive medical care.

I dont have to leave my beloved SG but yet be an australian citizen. There is no pride now in calling yourself a Singaporean. Best of both worlds...an australian but surrounded by my friends and dont have to leave my family and Singapore and got rid of pap

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I can stay at my present condo, can be surrounded by family and friends, eat my Hill Street char kway teow, travel visa free to Melbourne in Mar, to Perth in Sep, dont have to fight with PAP and see their blatant abuse of law, dont have to see the poor in SG not being mistreated by grassroots leaders at the MPS, dont have to meet aged sick who opt not to receive medical treatment because they dont want to burden their children who cant afford to provide them with SG's expensive medical care.

I dont have to leave my beloved SG but yet be an australian citizen. There is no pride now in calling yourself a Singaporean. Best of both worlds...an australian but surrounded by my friends and dont have to leave my family and Singapore and got rid of pap

So how is the merger going to happen? It just happens overnight?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how is the merger going to happen? It just happens overnight?

PAP has been exploiting Singaporeans and SG for its benefits.

The pap has abused Singapore to such an extend that SG's demise is a matter of time. A merger happens when the conditions are right for SG and the other country

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
PAP has been exploiting Singaporeans and SG for its benefits.

The pap has abused Singapore to such an extend that SG's demise is a matter of time. A merger happens when the conditions are right for SG and the other country

Meanwhile you will wait for those conditions to become right.

I wish you good luck.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err besides posting lots here.... yes.

Maybe you can share how you are helping to make the merger happen faster? Vote for PAP? Speed up fall of Singapore?

you are sadly mistaken. i am unlike you.

while fighting the pap, i enjoy myself and live a full and wholesome life, exercising, enjoying food, making babies, going on holidays and investing my assets. I do things at a time of my choosing. I dont believe and follow what pap say or do.

I am also a realist. I know that pap will die but not at a time of my choice. so while doing what I can for Singapore, I know many things are beyond my control. What are within my control I do. What are beyond me, I wait patiently for it to happen

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
you are sadly mistaken. i am unlike you.

while fighting the pap, i enjoy myself and live a full and wholesome life, exercising, enjoying food, making babies, going on holidays and investing my assets. I do things at a time of my choosing. I dont believe and follow what pap say or do.

I am also a realist. I know that pap will die but not at a time of my choice. so while doing what I can for Singapore, I know many things are beyond my control. What are within my control I do. What are beyond me, I wait patiently for it to happen

Good for you. Despite PAP your life in Singapore is very very good! Enjoy.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, I have a blessed and good life. I travel where I want, whenever I want. But I dont thank pap for it because I know pap well and I achieved these inspite of the pap, not because of the pap

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you not agree that for the majority of Singaporeans, life will be better if SG merges with Australia and these Singaporeans become Australians staying in SG rather than being Singaporeans under the governance of the elitist PAP?