• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Actor Edmund Chen Fires MILF After Letting Her Get Close To Him And His Hag!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Actor Edmund Chen Fires MILF After Letting Her Get Close To Him And His Ha

Then how else does a married man gets close to a non-related woman who is much younger than his wife?

Are you high or dumb?

You didn't read the news or you acting blur here to do evil? It is not he gets close to her but the other way round. She is the owner of PR/marketing agency and got close to him through social media to ask for her agency to work together with him on some work. This is the over 10k that he paid her that didn't materialise in any work.

And she got close to his wife and children by having similar interests as them - which Chen zhicai now claimed is becos of what they shared in the social media in the first place - and started to deal for him to accept jobs and even after she was fired she still continue to accept jobs for him, which he refused to carry out and there is dispute on that.

The whole thing obviously is a case of work dispute after she managed to sweet talk to get close to him and his family to win their trust. If there is any romantic relationship at all Chen zhicai will not dare to report to police about her over the 10k. Sinkies have no brains and easily led by the nose by the mudlander Chinese bastards here twisting every news to believe what the bastards want them to believe. This is clearly a case of cheating money if what he alleged is true, of course i am not disputing she may also use 美人计as part of her strategy to sweet talk him but apparently it failed, if not Chen zhicai would not be reporting to police hahahaha.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Actor Edmund Chen Fires MILF After Letting Her Get Close To Him And His Ha

You didn't read the news or you acting blur here to do evil? It is not he gets close to her but the other way round. She is the owner of PR/marketing agency and got close to him through social media to ask for her agency to work together with him on some work. This is the over 10k that he paid her that didn't materialise in any work.

And she got close to his wife and children by having similar interests as them - which Chen zhicai now claimed is becos of what they shared in the social media in the first place - and started to deal for him to accept jobs and even after she was fired she still continue to accept jobs for him, which he refused to carry out and there is dispute on that.

The whole thing obviously is a case of work dispute after she managed to sweet talk to get close to him and his family to win their trust. If there is any romantic relationship at all Chen zhicai will not dare to report to police about her over the 10k. Sinkies have no brains and easily led by the nose by the mudlander Chinese bastards here twisting every news to believe what the bastards want them to believe. This is clearly a case of cheating money if what he alleged is true, of course i am not disputing she may also use 美人计as part of her strategy to sweet talk him but apparently it failed, if not Chen zhicai would not be reporting to police hahahaha.

So much scheming and that's why the news called her ”心机女”. Guess the nationality?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

What exactly is an illustrator?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So much scheming and that's why the news called her ”心机女”. Guess the nationality?

Seriously i think of what the woman did of taking information from what Edmund Chen and family shared on social media to get close to them by faking similar interests, reminds me of the evil that mudlander dogs in this forum did to me twisting everything I share to a bitch slut whore mistress story to insinuate and insult me. The same kind of evil, scheming and shameless character indeed.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actor Edmund Chen and marketing consultant settle defamation suits

After spending half a day at the State Courts' Centre for Dispute Resolution on Friday (July 21), local celebrity Edmund Chen and public relations and marketing consultant Ms Karen Ho Kai Lun are ready to move on.

Ron W

I can't say Edmund was completely not at fault, but as one of the many who has been cheated by Karen Ho, I can testify this girl has a serious integrity issue that goes beyond anyone's wildest imagination. She is manipulative and is highly skilled at playing victim when things do not go her way. Edmund Chen is not the only victim in her many scam activities. What his wife shares in the article below has happened to many of us who gave our trust to Karen. Be aware when she approaches you.

https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/...i-no-longer-trust-strangers-so-easily-8942152

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://www.mytimes.org/cat/63/node/91455

someone‘s eye got paste stamp??

IMG_20170416_082329.png
Da stamp? Referring his wife, karen or both?:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I can't say Edmund was completely not at fault, but as one of the many who has been cheated by Karen Ho, I can testify this woman has a serious integrity issue that goes beyond anyone's wildest imagination.

This Edmund Chen stays around Marine Parade?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

with that kind of ho face, one look and sperm will scatter in all directions.

Wow! What an explosive orgasm for the sperm to scatter in all directions!:biggrin: