• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Xijinping gave Duterte 23,000 FOC Automatic Rifles to cut Ang Moh Trump's gun sales!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA bankrupted beggars are desperate for $CASH$ and counting on guns export. So loaded Xijinping undercut the arms deal with 23,000 FOC Automatic Rifles to make Ang Moh Trumps badly needed Arms Export Deal to ZERO! HUAT AH! Duterte matas now can shoot more Drug Traffickers in his big bloody drug wars!

xi-jinping-wine-glass.jpg

http://mil.news.sina.com.cn/china/2017-05-19/doc-ifyfkqks4304798.shtml

中国将向菲律宾提供23000支M4步枪 菲不再买美国货
2017年05月19日 09:24 新浪军事
//d1.sina.com.cn/201604/01/1414092.JPG
新浪扶翼 行业专区

观察者网消息,《菲律宾商报》5月18日报道,菲律宾国家警察总监黎拉罗沙5月17日表示,菲律宾可以不用再向美国购买新步枪,因为中国“可能”给菲律宾提供23000支“M4”突击步枪。
  菲律宾国家警察总监罗纳尔德·德拉·罗莎(Ronald Dela Rosa),也译作黎拉罗沙,现年55岁

t_9y-fyfkzhs6190814.png

黎拉罗沙在记者会上接受采访时说:“我们不会再买(美国步枪)了,我们将获得中国赠送的步枪。中国将向我们移交23000支M4卡宾枪,我们将接受这批步枪。”在去年11月,黎拉罗沙还表示,他们将向美国柯尔特等公司求购27000支左右的自动步枪。
  去年圣诞节前夕,菲律宾警察举行“封枪”仪式。图中可见,菲律宾警察混装了M14自动步枪、RO733冲锋枪和M4A1卡宾枪,使用3种不同的子弹

去年11月,在杜特尔特总统的授权下,黎拉罗沙曾向美国柯尔特等公司下了26000~27000支自动步枪/卡宾枪的购买意向书,以M4A1卡宾枪和M16A2自动步枪为主。但在时任美国总统奥巴马指责杜特尔特政府的反毒品战争侵犯人权后,美国参议员卡丁表示,他将阻止菲律宾国家警察部队在美国购买警用枪械。随后,这份意向合同在参议院遭到了反对。
  菲律宾国家警察的精锐机动部队,步枪手混装了M4A1卡宾枪和M16A1自动步枪

黎拉罗沙对记者说:“我没有为此签署任何附加协议,我刚刚得到通知,我们将获得来自中国的M4卡宾枪。我们非常需要那些枪械,菲律宾警察在郊区和乡村的警务站正遭受着新人民军的武力威慑,我们的国家警察部队严重缺乏枪械弹药。”黎拉罗沙在清剿毒贩的战斗中功勋卓著、刚正不阿,人送外号“石头总监”。
  黎拉罗沙和杜特尔特总统私人关系十分密切
-mX_-fyfkzhs6190860.jpg

黎拉罗沙生于1962年,他出身贫寒,依靠勤工俭学考入菲律宾棉兰老州立大学,毕业后进入菲律宾军事学院,并由此加入菲律宾警察部队。黎拉罗沙曾在达沃市警察局工作了13年,治安明显好转。早在1996年,黎拉罗沙就和杜特尔特成为了朋友,并成为杜特尔特在达沃执政期间的得力助手。
  中国北方工业生产的CQ-A型5.56毫米自动步枪
Y8KI-fyfkzhs6190867.png

观察者网军事评论员表示,此次中国支援给菲律宾警察部队的“M4自动步枪”,很有可能是中国北方工业集团生产的CQ-A型5.56毫米自动步枪。这种外形神似柯尔特M4A1卡宾枪的步枪是在原来的CQ型自动步枪的基础上所缩短和改进的A型卡宾枪,专供外贸用途。该枪在各方面的细节都与M4系列很接近,其枪托模仿的还是较新的M4改进型枪托。
  CQ-A的膛线导程为229mm,因此该枪既能发射SS109弹也能发射M193弹,非常适合弹药驳杂的菲律宾警察部队

美国已经禁止CQ/CQ-A系列步枪进入美国市场,加拿大市场等其他海外市场完全不足以满足北方工业集团巨大的库存和产能。该枪2012年在加拿大民用市场的售价是499加元(约合329美元),23000支CQ-A即使全部投入民用市场并销售一空,也只相当于不到760万美元。况且,菲律宾国家警察部队的需求是27000支左右,23000支这个数字,很有可能就是北方工业集团的库存数字。
 柯尔特公司视CQ系列自动步枪为其在北美市场“最严重的挑衅”,因此,CQ系列长期无法进入美国市场(图为在加拿大销售的CQ-A)

菲律宾国防部代表在5月15日与中国武器出口公司保利集团签署了购买武器和其他装备的意向书(LOI),总价值可能达到8500万美元。菲律宾国防部长洛伦扎纳表示中国武器制造商能够生产符合北约规格的武器,可以与菲律宾现有的北约制式武器兼容。去年,中国曾表示将向菲律宾提供价值1400万美元的反恐物资援助,这批步枪很有可能是援助的一部分。

菲律宾警察使用的G3自动步枪,该枪使用的7.62×51毫米步枪弹威力过大,全枪过于笨重,并不适合警察使用

对于一个工业大国来说,能够使用“对外售价”数亿美元的工业制成品就能保证一个国家在某些关键地区的关键问题上“转向”,这是再划算不过的生意了。所谓菲律宾“毛派武装”新人民军,现在也不再接受菲律宾共产党的领导,逐渐站到了当地发展经济和人民改善生活的对立面上(达沃市本地小工商业者语)。现在,是时候变产能为影响力,让中国武器来改变地区形势了。这是中国武器在菲律宾的一小步,却是中国力量在南海博弈场上的一大步。(来源:观察者网)

0592948dea.jpg

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Xijinping gave Duterte 23,000 FOC Automatic Rifles to cut Ang Moh Trump's gun sal

Made In China.....see target, squeeze trigger....JAM!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Xijinping gave Duterte 23,000 FOC Automatic Rifles to cut Ang Moh Trump's gun sal

M4 are only made in the US. These must be chinese made Norinco copies of M4.The Type CQ. These rifles are so shitty the PLA doesn't even use them. And they are illegal copies too. Pinoys can have it, good riddance.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

better than nothing,at least philipines dont need to fake gun sound and shape with their mounths and hands.

also xi jinping has just created an army of 23,000 stormtroopers,elite crack troops for suppressing singapore should war break out.lets face it Sinkies couldnt fight their way out of a paper bag if u gave them ipads and the latest weaponry and directions to the enemy's bus stop.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only dealibg with no future drug traffickers.

Those days angmohs amwere thecdrug traffickers w power gunboats and sell old gunboats to Chinese.

Now China turns to give away old gunboats to his neighbor pinoys.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

Enough to arm 1.5 Division of Army.

Did LHLoong got some FOC Terrex from Xijinping?

hqdefault.jpg

0592948dea.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This is why ZIkapore and PAP don't know how to do business and development relationships. Used to be, Chartered made a piece of shit assault rifle called the SAR-80. They had a hard time getting SAF to buy it as the standard rifle. They should have build 10,000 rifles and donated it to the Phillippines for a token $10 each. Make the money back to by selling them 5.56mm ammo and spare parts for these rifles.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

They can make $40k selling piece of shit COE. why bother.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why all the Pinoy bashing in this forum?-they are prized by the pappy here as foreign talents, given PR's and citizenships liberally,live in condos and can be seen all over Orchard area living the good life.
What's so smart about locals to criticise them-the very ones who look forward to their dream 2 room flexi flats on retirement and carry cardboard boxes for exercise.?
Here the Pinoys have the last laugh

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

M4 are only made in the US. These must be chinese made Norinco copies of M4.The Type CQ. These rifles are so shitty the PLA doesn't even use them. And they are illegal copies too. Pinoys can have it, good riddance.

how about SAR with copyright given free to CIS by Sterling which is now used by SDF 10 000 pcs? Give to Abu S rebels to kill themselves?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

how about SAR with copyright given free to CIS by Sterling which is now used by SDF 10 000 pcs? Give to Abu S rebels to kill themselves?

CIS paid for the design and even hired Frank waters to oversee the production here. Sterling made the tooling and send them to singapore and CIS used those to produce the SAR 80. So every rifle sold is not subject to any other country's interference and CIS keeps all the profit. I believe the production run was 20,000 rifles for the SAF. This project was personally approved by Goh Keng Swee and also Ong Kah Kok, but its actually a failure. They were expecting a production run of 100-200K or more. One of the secret money losing failures that was not supposed to see the daylight.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

When they employed cheap ah beng jiuhu kia where got future.

CIS paid for the design and even hired Frank waters to oversee the production here. Sterling made the tooling and send them to singapore and CIS used those to produce the SAR 80. So every rifle sold is not subject to any other country's interference and CIS keeps all the profit. I believe the production run was 20,000 rifles for the SAF. This project was personally approved by Goh Keng Swee and also Ong Kah Kok, but its actually a failure. They were expecting a production run of 100-200K or more. One of the secret money losing failures that was not supposed to see the daylight.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

When they employed cheap ah beng jiuhu kia where got future.

Actually, Stirling was impressed by the CIS engineers because all of them have engineering degrees from good unis. But its all theory, right? They never developed a rifle before. Stirling on the other hand had very few engineers, but their staff of metal workers and tool makers have been making guns for various armies for decades.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal

1120976353_14948523957521n.jpg

He joined the right club, got FOC automatic assault rifles, where else got such thing?

azslogans-2208.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I think perhaps the SAR 80 was one of the great mysteries of singapore arms that has been buried. When the SAR 80 turned out to be inferior in many ways to the AR-15 and M16, CIS embarked on an improved model. I mean its not out of the ordinary to have some teething issues on the SAR 80, what with it being a new weapon. The M16 had its share too. CIS improved the SAR 80 and worked out most of the issues and turned it into the SR 88 and SR 88A. But the big mystery is why this weapon was never used and adopted by the SAF. Anyone know the story, Kindly enlightened me. From what i heard, the SR 88 was a big improvement and compares favourably to the AR-15. Yet we never produced it in any quantities.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When you decide to switch to a new assault rifle, that weapon generally should be: more accurate, lighter, easier to maintain, more user friendly, and cheaper. I was issued with the SAR80 and I think it only achieved 2, at a push 3, of those criteria: more accurate, CHEAPER, and maybe, easier to maintain.

As such, there weren't enough pluses to persuade soldiers to accept a change (for which we had to retake technical handling tests, zeroing, etc.) So, when my unit went ROD, the rifles were shelved.

In a similar way, the SAR88, though better than both the SAR80 and M16 in some ways, was not that technological leap to justify a change. Also, by the late 1980s, interest had shifted to a bull-pup design, and the lessons learnt from making the M16, SAR80, and SAR88 (in rifling barrels and trigger mechanisms) were applied to the SAR21.

So, the SAR88 never went into service.

I think perhaps the SAR 80 was one of the great mysteries of singapore arms that has been buried. When the SAR 80 turned out to be inferior in many ways to the AR-15 and M16, CIS embarked on an improved model. I mean its not out of the ordinary to have some teething issues on the SAR 80, what with it being a new weapon. The M16 had its share too. CIS improved the SAR 80 and worked out most of the issues and turned it into the SR 88 and SR 88A. But the big mystery is why this weapon was never used and adopted by the SAF. Anyone know the story, Kindly enlightened me. From what i heard, the SR 88 was a big improvement and compares favourably to the AR-15. Yet we never produced it in any quantities.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rifles from China? Will it explode?

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Duterte Video say Moscow & Beijing are friends, West are craps!

click here for video:

https://www.rt.com/news/389105-duterte-west-russia-visit/
https://on.rt.com/8c8h

West is just double talk, I want more ties with Russia & China’ – Duterte
Published time: 21 May, 2017 10:37
Get short URL
© RT
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook4KShare to TwitterShare to Reddit7Share to StumbleUponShare to Google+Share to Tumblr
The Philippines should have stronger ties with Russia and China, as Western nations are only interested in double talk and disregard Philippines interests, President Rodrigo Duterte told RT and other Russian media ahead of his visit to Moscow.

The Philippines leader is due to arrive for a five-day visit on May 22.
Read more
© Erik De Castro Philippines eyes $500mn loan to buy Chinese arms, says strings attached to US weapons

Duterte said that while he has nothing personal against Washington, his country needs a change in its foreign policy to separate it from American interests.

“I have nothing against America, [US President Donald] Trump is my friend. But my foreign policy has shifted. I want to deal with China and Russia. Because in Western world, it’s double talk,” he said.

“You treat me as if I’m your colony still. You must be kidding! We’re an independent country. I want my country to be treated with dignity,” he added.

Duterte has repeatedly expressed his desire to have countries such as China and Russia provide military hardware for the Philippines.

This week, Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana signed a letter of intent with Chinese state-owned arms manufacturer Poly Technologies on future purchases.

Next week, Duterte is expected to sign a similar agreement in Russia on his visit to Moscow and St. Petersburg. Speaking to Russian media ahead of the visit, Duterte said he will not leave Philippines national security dependent on Washington.

“If my country collapses, who will bring it back? The US? We need weapons,” he said.

“Russia sells weapons, no conditions. With the US it’s a different story. They make conditions. But I’m not gonna stand on bended knees.”

Beijing threatens war if Philippines drills for oil in South China Sea – Duterte https://t.co/oJ4RSOPSJQpic.twitter.com/i3vjs4LXoT
— RT (@RT_com) May 20, 2017

The Philippines is a former US colony which has a military alliance with its former master. For decades, three-fourths of its arms purchases came from US suppliers.

Duterte says he does not want his country dragged into a potential US confrontation with China.

“They want me to fight China. With what? Do I have cruise missiles? It’s gonna be a massacre! And then what? We’ll sit at the bargaining table and be like – I want this, and they say I want that. Do I look stupid?” he said.

0592948dea.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

When you decide to switch to a new assault rifle, that weapon generally should be: more accurate, lighter, easier to maintain, more user friendly, and cheaper. I was issued with the SAR80 and I think it only achieved 2, at a push 3, of those criteria: more accurate, CHEAPER, and maybe, easier to maintain.

As such, there weren't enough pluses to persuade soldiers to accept a change (for which we had to retake technical handling tests, zeroing, etc.) So, when my unit went ROD, the rifles were shelved.

In a similar way, the SAR88, though better than both the SAR80 and M16 in some ways, was not that technological leap to justify a change. Also, by the late 1980s, interest had shifted to a bull-pup design, and the lessons learnt from making the M16, SAR80, and SAR88 (in rifling barrels and trigger mechanisms) were applied to the SAR21.

So, the SAR88 never went into service.

Factually, your timeline is not accurate. SAR 21 started coming into SAF service around 2000. And even then, in small quantities trialed with units like Commandoes, etc. The SR 88 was already available in 1988 and the even more improved SR 88A was available from 1990. Instead of switching production from M16S1 over to the SR 88 in 1988, and then stop production in 1999 or 2000 when the SAR 21 took over, they continued to make the M16. Why? I don't know other then to assume it was politics and PAP incompetence. When they decided to continued to manufacture the M16S1 under license for that period of 12 years, they were paying royalties thru the nose to Colt. and even worse, they could not export the M16S1 for foreign sales because the US govt. had the last word as to who they could sell it to, and Colt would not have permitted it.

They could have saved a lot of money making the SR 88 and also have a decent chance at export sales. Their stated goal to develop the SAR 80 was to get a cheaper weapon and get out under the yoke of Colt and the US Govt. They succeeded in doing this, yet they did not use the weapon for themselves. That is really strange, unless someone at MINDEF or CIS or PAP or Familee got a nice kickback to kill the SR 88. happens all the time in the US.

Now, is the SR 88 better then the M16? I would guess not, I have not used or fired the SR 88 myself. But i am very familiar with the SAR 80 and M16. If the SR 88 is in between these 2 weapons in quality, then I will say its an acceptable rifle for the SAF. I mean, are we intending to go to war any time back then? Would we have required a weapon superior to the M16? The answer is no. U are right when you say its a trade off. The SAR 80 was markedly heavier then the M16, but the SR 88 is lighter then the SAR 80, but still one lb heavier then the M16. But weight is not the only consideration. After all the AK-47 is a lot heavier then the M16, but it does not make it any lesser of a weapon. SO, the locally made, cheaper SR 88 with good overseas sales prospects is not made the standard rifle of the SAF and instead the expensive M16 is continued to be manufactured? where is the logic in that?

BTW, I am telling you here that the SAR 21 bullpup may be a newer technology, but it certainly is not significantly superior, if at all to a M4/M16, and hence can't be that much better then an SR 88. The SAF could have bought 300,000 SR 88 with all the money spend developing the SAR 21.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why would china copy american junk?copy the ak47 instead lah,i believe they are already doing that anyway.