• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SG Women Expect To Outlive SG Men

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to WHO, SG women's life expectancy at birth is 86years. SG men's life expectancy is 80yrs

This is quite a significant difference. Has NS got anything to do with this difference?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
that means young men shall marry older ladies.
otherwise women outlive men.
do u get it?

Good point! Marrying an older woman has tremendous benefits. An older woman is likely to be more experienced and richer than a SYT

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i believe the saying goes,women have longer lifespan because men have to live with them?

already living with my mom has shorten my life expectancy by a good 5 to 10 years.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was eating at a kopitiam & a mother was sitting nearby, next to her son who was reading from a book. She was actually turning the pages as her son was reading.

I think these moms are know as tiger moms :smile:

Life must be tough for these kids because they have no choice but to put up with these moms, NS, Spore women, PAP rules & regulations, ... Is it any wonder why some decide to commit hari kiri.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe the saying goes,women have longer lifespan because men have to live with them?

already living with my mom has shorten my life expectancy by a good 5 to 10 years.

I am sorry to hear that your mum shortens your life expectancy. Most mums are a blessing to their children and wish nothing less than what's best for their children

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was eating at a kopitiam & a mother was sitting nearby, next to her son who was reading from a book. She was actually turning the pages as her son was reading.

I think these moms are know as tiger moms :smile:

Life must be tough for these kids because they have no choice but to put up with these moms, NS, Spore women, PAP rules & regulations, ... Is it any wonder why some decide to commit hari kiri.

I suspect NS is a factor that causes the 6 year life expectancy difference in SG

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How old are you? How come still living with your Mom? You must be some psycho Sex pervert like Norman Bates

jw5

Loyal
It is not due to NS, because the difference in life expectancy is worldwide, not just in SG.

According to WHO, SG women's life expectancy at birth is 86years. SG men's life expectancy is 80yrs

This is quite a significant difference. Has NS got anything to do with this difference?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
woe is us....will that mean that a certain kuntard of a fatfug will dominate this forum, whilst remaining a buangkok patient using taxpayers monies till the cows come home :confused: :mad:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not due to NS, because the difference in life expectancy is worldwide, not just in SG.

In most countries, the difference is 2years. In SG, women are expected to outlive men by 6years. so my question is "Is NS killing SG guys prematurely?"

jw5

Loyal
The following is an extract from an article in scientificamerican.com:

"For example, in the U.S. male life expectancy was 73.4 years for males and 80.1 years for females, a difference of 6.7 years, whereas in France it was 7.8 years and in the U.K., 5.3 years."

In most countries, the difference is 2years. In SG, women are expected to outlive men by 6years. so my question is "Is NS killing SG guys prematurely?"

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WOMEN’S CHARTER (CHAPTER 353).....
An Act to provide for monogamous marriages......,the maintenance of wives,.....and the punishment of offences against women and girls; and to provide for matters incidental thereto.