• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shit Skin Definition

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters
I always see the word shit skin but I dont know what is the exact definition?

what nationality and what races are called shit skin?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters
I always see the word shit skin but I dont know what is the exact definition?

what nationality and what races are called shit skin?

NO need brothers and sisters. Just Dear Jah Rastafar. He is the authority for anything shitskin in this forum. He was the ONE who introduced this term into the SBF dictionary.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO need brothers and sisters. Just Dear Jah Rastafar. He is the authority for anything shitskin in this forum. He was the ONE who introduced this term into the SBF dictionary.

Umm.. I don't think Jah invented this word. The definition is in Wiktionary. :p

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/shitskin

shitskin (plural shitskins)

(ethnic slur, derogatory, offensive) A person with dark-coloured skin.

2001, Richard Price, Clockers
[…] a job that dealt with an endless parade of shitskin losers—hunting them down, befriending them in order to get their confessions, then tossing them into County […]
2001, "white aryan resistance", reparations for shitskins (on Internet newsgroup alt.politics.nationalism.black)

You shitskins are thinking you can victimize yourself to the point where the wiggers and liberals will just turn all the wealth over to you.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what does authority for anything shitskin means?hes authority on shitskin because he is a shitskin or he is authority on shitskin because he loathes shitskin?

one must be careful because a shitskin wears many disguises,often to make u let ur guard down,it will smoke u and bamboozle u,like a snake charmer.only when it feels threatened when u get too close to the truth will it reveal its true form,and then it will strike,once and only once.and u will go down like a donkey frothing at the mouth.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[…] a job that dealt with an endless parade of shitskin losers—hunting them down, befriending them in order to get their confessions, then tossing them into County […]
2001, "white aryan resistance", reparations for shitskins (on Internet newsgroup alt.politics.nationalism.black)

You shitskins are thinking you can victimize yourself to the point where the wiggers and liberals will just turn all the wealth over to you.

i thought it was invented by edmw but i could be wrong,havent posted there much since 2013.....tried searching the term shitskin but i didnt get back many results....most of it was used by me....which means i could have gotten the term from here :O

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to know if you call them shitskin if they are tan.
for example, many chinese construction workers are tanned and do u call them shitskin?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh please. Give credit where credit is due.

Jah Jamban dont deserve such credit cos he himself is 1/2 shit skin n 1/2 sai kuning.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

When did i say he invented?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought it was invented by edmw but i could be wrong,havent posted there much since 2013.....tried searching the term shitskin but i didnt get back many results....most of it was used by me....which means i could have gotten the term from here :O

fuck you nigger shit skin comes from sammyboy and was used in the old forum and popularized over there before continuing here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yup I believe I'm the one who popularized and made it stick in local forums.

obviously I didn't invent the term. It was already in use by whites to insult blacks aka niggers. They have many terms like m&d sharks is a white woman who likes black men, coal burner is white men who like black women. The term shit skin was so apt that it instantly sticks when used in the local context which doesn't mean niggers when I use it. Back in the days shit skins and m&ds were using chink to insult Chinese but when shit skin was introduced by me it instantly evened out the odds and made it totally unfair cos chink doesn't even match up to shit skin as an insult. Shit skin fits their physical description to a T and not only that their behavior and smell matched their physical appearance too it truly turned these shit skins totally psycho. 'Keling' or abnn didn't even come close.

The credit of creating that term comes from Americans but used in the local context I think it belongs to me and take note the shit skins over in the west have more european features not like the more primitive aboriginal types that infest sg so some American whites assume Indians are just dark skinned whites cos they only see the northern richer types who don't represent the majority of shit skins.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We know this best. :biggrin:

We know best because the m&ds always dig up m&ds within a day whenever someone dies....

.....also, the m&ds usually stick on to their skin so they always acquire more or less the colour of m&ds....inadvertently everyday they always eat m&ds because they anyhow put their food on the floor, cooked or not cooked, :eek::eek:....and they even smell like m&ds!!!

Of course we know m&ds!!!:biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to know if you call them shitskin if they are tan.
for example, many chinese construction workers are tanned and do u call them shitskin?
nope, just chow-ta will do nicely, thenk-yu and kam-sia :smile:
Is Malay considered shit skin?
nope, just pulot hitam will do nicely, thenk-yu dan terimia kasih banyak2 :smile:
close friends of these species can call them brudder, pun boleh :wink: