• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Great Woman slapped a 21 month old shitlet, GIVE HER A TIGER!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should have slapped the 2 shitskin parents as well. The tolerance for these filthy, smelly and noisy shitskin motherfucking indians are over. FUCKING NORTH INDIAN SHITSKIN FAMILES OF SWINES.

h111gfh.jpg

http://www.singaporeuncensored.com/...-woman-at-bukit-gombak-and-fell-off-tricycle/

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She looks like m&d or shit skin herself. Look at what the shit skin bitch posted she wrote like the woman slapped her shitlet for no reason. obviously the shit skinlet behaved like a typical shit skin creating a nuisance and disturbed the woman.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks like m&d or shit skin herself. Look at what the shit skin bitch posted she wrote like the woman slapped her shitlet for no reason. obviously the shit skinlet behaved like a typical shit skin creating a nuisance and disturbed the woman.

These fucking kaopehkaobu indian shitlets are noisy and repulsive. I was tempted to slap a few myself. That fucking black face and their disgusting BO. A little piece of shitlet also stinks.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these immigrant communities, so called pioneers,should be shipped back to where they all came from. Nothing but trouble. leave singapore back to its pristine eco state.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please avoid taking singapore airlines. Full of shitskins! Knn, my return flights were traumatised by crying shitlets. Shitlets are very ill-mannered and one can see that shitskins are very inconsiderate and think it is fine that everyone should listen to their crying shitlets for 7 hrs flight. If it is not an offense, i would definitely slap all these crying shitlets and pull their hair out. Shitskins are as disruptive. A shitskin at the window seat got out 5 times in a 7 hrs flight and i had to move even when asleep.

jw5

Loyal
If you are travelling alone, always try to reserve the centre aisle seat, not the window aisle seat.

Please avoid taking singapore airlines. Full of shitskins! Knn, my return flights were traumatised by crying shitlets. Shitlets are very ill-mannered and one can see that shitskins are very inconsiderate and think it is fine that everyone should listen to their crying shitlets for 7 hrs flight. If it is not an offense, i would definitely slap all these crying shitlets and pull their hair out. Shitskins are as disruptive. A shitskin at the window seat got out 5 times in a 7 hrs flight and i had to move even when asleep.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should have tied them to a parachute and set them free above South China Sea.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should have taken business class.