• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Man Kicked Dog, Punched Woman & Fled Scene

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/jiim.tong/posts/10154626148274021

Hi, I just want to warn citizens of West Coast area to be wary of this man. He has hit my aunty's dog with a tripod stand in a similar manner to the situation below, but my aunty did not pursue the matter. These incidents occurred at a condominium called 'Blue Horizon', near Tower D.

A few days ago, as my aunty was walking her dog, it barked at this particular man, whose kid was next to him.

Do note that my aunty's dog is quite a small dog, and is extremely meek, friendly and easily excited. The dog is also always kept on a tight leash out of respect and concern for her neighbours.

With that in mind, the following course of actions was absolutely uncalled for. He kicked my aunty's dog hard, causing it to whimper in pain. As if that wasn't enough, this man punched my aunty several times in her face, as evident from the wounds caused by his violence in the photographs above.

He then tried to escape into an über taxi, after my aunt started taking pictures. Fortunately, the driver was thoughtful and kind hearted, and he assisted my aunty by calling the Police and keeping the man at the scene.

Please help to share this post, and be careful with your dogs around this man, who isn't afraid to punch you even infront of his kid, and even if you're a lady. Also, information on this man would be appreciated too.. thank you.

18447480_10154630923394021_2256618416122785720_n.jpg

18557048_10154630923339021_8291580566119096381_n.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can easily bet the shit skins were defending this shit skin on fb. This is why I don't feel any pity if a shit skin gets cheated by another skin.

Hopefully the victim becomes racially aware if she was a naive Chinese previously.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can easily bet the shit skins were defending this shit skin on fb. This is why I don't feel any pity if a shit skin gets cheated by another skin.

Hopefully the victim becomes racially aware if she was a naive Chinese previously.

Looks like all kerling shit skins are now not afraid to use their power to enforce their points on views on others....

.....Be very careful...like a uranium mass....once the number reach a critical mass, the shitty mess is going to explode!!!!! and create a even bigger shit mess.....

.....Rise and rise....all patriotic Singaporeans!!! A call to arms....

Hello...any around?????:(