• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Make America knowledgeable Again! 66% Chiak Sai Ignorant Useless Citizens can die!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in USA very often got asked where the fuck is Singapore? Which part of China is that? After i explained, the American Idiots said, Oh I see, so it is near Russia!

These fucking idiots are going to die of Kim Jong Nuke, and have no idea from fucking google map, where the fuck are missiles coming from which vaporized their fucking useless lame ass to dust!

https://www.rt.com/viral/388416-north-korea-us-map/

North Korea & US threatening war but 2/3 Americans can’t find Asian state on a map
Published time: 15 May, 2017 12:18
Get short URL
North Korea & US threatening war but 2/3 Americans can’t find Asian state on a map
© Damir Sagolj / Reuters
With US-North Korea relations at their lowest point, you’d expect Americans would know a thing or two about the nation squaring up to its government. However, a new survey suggests many US citizens cannot even find the state on a map.
Trends
Viral

In March, the US cranked up the war rhetoric when Secretary of State Rex Tillerson admitted on a visit to South Korea that military action against the North was an “option on the table”. Now a survey, commissioned by the New York Times, challenged Americans to point to North Korea’s position on the globe – and that didn’t go very well.

With President Donald Trump’s administration also threatening increased sanctions against the Asian country, US citizens would be expected to take a particular interest in North Korea. Yet, of the 1,746 participants surveyed by the NYT, 64 percent were unable to correctly identify the location of the Kim Jong-un-led nation on an unmarked map.

"Just 36 percent got it right" https://t.co/HcWaVxY9Ec
— Iosif Lazaridis (@iosif_lazaridis) May 15, 2017

READ MORE: Pyongyang’s ‘unidentified missile’ flies 700km, lands in Sea of Japan

Less surprisingly, the survey also found that geographical awareness informed people’s stance on US foreign policy. The Morning Consult survey concluded that people are more likely to opt for diplomacy with North Korea if they know its location.

If Americans Can Find North Korea on a Map, They're More Likely to Prefer Diplomacy - New York Times https://t.co/YK9w4Ls2Z7
— Foreign Policy new (@ForeigPolicynew) May 15, 2017

In April US President Donald Trump incorrectly claimed that the USS Carl Vinson was “steaming towards” the Korean Peninsula. It later turned out that the vessel had been traveling in the opposite direction for a planned training event with Australia.

Meanwhile, North Korea has threatened to “deal deadly blows” to both the US and South Korea. Kim Jong-un’s government has also been carrying out rocket tests amid a significant deterioration in the historically poor relations between both governments.

READ MORE: North Korean rocket flew away from Russia, was no threat – Russian Defense Ministry

In a YouGov survey earlier this year, 57 percent of the 7,150 US respondents identified North Korea as enemy No.1.
Sponsored Links

0592948dea.jpg

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Make America knowledgeable Again! 66% Chiak Sai Ignorant Useless Citizens can die

64% is nothing, i bet 80% of residents on Sinkieland don't even know capital of Brazil without googling.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Make America knowledgeable Again! 66% Chiak Sai Ignorant Useless Citizens can die

When I was in USA very often got asked where the fuck is Singapore? Which part of China is that? After i explained, the American Idiots said, Oh I see, so it is near Russia!

These fucking idiots are going to die of Kim Jong Nuke, and have no idea from fucking google map, where the fuck are missiles coming from which vaporized their fucking useless lame ass to dust!

Are you blind? Look around you. We are a de facto province of China now. There is fucking 1 million china chinks running all over the place. We give them citizenship, jobs, house them, give them education, scholarships, jobs. etc. This is the job of a provincial govt. which we are in effect one. even the central govt can scold us and tell us not to be friendly with the US. When they influence our foreign policy, have 1 million of their citizens here, can take whatever they want from our military, etc. we are for all purposes in China.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Are you blind? Look around you. We are a de facto province of China now. There is fucking 1 million china chinks running all over the place. We give them citizenship, jobs, house them, give them education, scholarships, jobs. etc. This is the job of a provincial govt. which we are in effect one. even the central govt can scold us and tell us not to be friendly with the US. When they influence our foreign policy, have 1 million of their citizens here, can take whatever they want from our military, etc. we are for all purposes in China.

But must thank the Chinese for investing in Singapore property. Helps prop up the already inflated property market.

If you ask sinkies to choose I think they would prefer PRC over India Indians.