• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Proud Chinese

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely the response from confused descendants of the dragon. You poor fellows are going through a phase that will soon pass.

"When the cloud scatters, you will see the bright moon."

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's so proud about using a currency with the head of chink-culling Mao Zedong printed on it? China is such a disgusting country that no genuine freedom-loving chink would be proud of.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's so proud about using a currency with the head of chink-culling Mao Zedong printed on it? China is such a disgusting country that no genuine freedom-loving chink would be proud of.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks should not be proud of our chink motherland. Our chink motherland and us chinks are the worst! :p

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Proud chink Reddog is a dumb chink since all us chinks are dumbfucks and worthless and nothing proud of to be a chink.

Good job my fellow islambabi pig. Allahpuki will fuck your mother and daughter cheebye as your reward. Fuck Allah.