• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Is it possible to buy sofa from JB and deliver to Singapore ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will custom tax me ?

I have been to City Square and KSL but so far have not come across furniture shops in the mall.

Johnny333, you know ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will custom tax me ?

I have been to City Square and KSL but so far have not come across furniture shops in the mall.

Johnny333, you know ?

I also only go to JB for makan & only return with tidbits & snacks.

I've got some teak furniture imported from Indonesia but purchased them in Spore. Would recommend teak because they are very lasting.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also only go to JB for makan & only return with tidbits & snacks.

I've got some teak furniture imported from Indonesia but purchased them in Spore. Would recommend teak because they are very lasting.

Nah, depends on the design of the room. In this case, it's chic Italian with clean lines. Teak cannot lah.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite a many of the furniture you placed order in SG actually come direct from JB warehouse.
etc exclusive
if you order direct from JB and face some small workmanship issues, how are you going to go after them?

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would suggest you dropby Johor Persada Convention Centre ( equal to Spore Expo), every 3 months or so, they have home and furniture fair. (google- persada convention)
and you maybe surprised with the various range of good furnitures on display, and you may wish to ask them all at one go.
Exhibition in persada as follows:
Johor furniture may 5-7
Megahome jun 9 -11
Homedec, jul 28-30
Infact I am also on the look out as my JB service apartment TOP soon.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bot 3+2+1 incline big big sofa months back from the furniture fair , with tax, u can't get the price in sg. They can do magic too and bao ga sweet swee and bao ja .:p

Btw they are many good furniture shops in johor data.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bot 3+2+1 incline big big sofa months back from the furniture fair , with tax, u can't get the price in sg. They can do magic too and bao ga sweet swee and bao ja .:p

Btw they are many good furniture shops in johor data.

If deliver to sg .
WHAT are the extra cost to take note.?

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people in the know do it these days and I have brought in good stuff from Johore. Go to the super huge Rozell showroom near Sutera mall if you want top quality stuff at reasonable prices. If you want to buy more run of the mill stuff dont buy from JB or Tampoi as most Sporeons go there and the Spore dollar has been factored in by the retailers. Buy from Skudai or Senai or Kulai where the very same furniture sold in JB is a lot cheaper and they will do door to door delivery for you hassle free for one price. Don't be afraid to bargain. You can buy any type of furniture off catalogue including custome made. As most of these shops dont have huge showrooms to display, the savings are passed on to you. If you can go during a weekday for better attention and pricing. I have saved tons buying most of my stuff from Johore. Be prepared to venture. Most of the local furniture is made in Batu pahat where the factories are. By the time it gets to Spore it costing ridiculous pricing.

Will custom tax me ?
Johnny333, you know ?