• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good contributors targeted

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Do you tell your charges to repeat this mantra? This is Singapore. Nobody has the right to assault me for whatever reasons. Be like a trained SAF commando. Call Police! Lol

huh? What mantra? I am not assaulting you lah. I didn't even mention your name.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's pretty late now in Singapore isn't it? I always wonder whether there is a reason some of you guys are still up at this hour? Is it work?
For me I am busy doing paperwork for my maid agency.
geez, it's never too late to watch the europa cup semis - from my "moonlighting" guardpost :cool:
heck, i've even got time for a moonlight swim :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's pretty late now in Singapore isn't it? I always wonder whether there is a reason some of you guys are still up at this hour? Is it work?

For me I am busy doing paperwork for my maid agency.

I often stay up to watch the US market & wake up late because I don't have to go to work. Also as an older person I find that I don't need as much sleep.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Thanks for sharing guys. Oh yeah I just remembered that later ManU playing Celta Vigo. Ok must watch.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I own US shares :smile:

Nowadays the market is showing plenty of activity.

can u read charts?what do u see?i havent watched markets since i stopped trading,mainly cause i have no clue whats going on in the matrix.i mean im like drawing lines here and there and parabolic curves and support lines but wtf does it mean?

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can u read charts?what do u see?i havent watched markets since i stopped trading,mainly cause i have no clue whats going on in the matrix.i mean im like drawing lines here and there and parabolic curves and support lines but wtf does it mean?

I don't read the charts but listen to the discussions on CNBC. By watching what is being discused I understand better the mood, sentiments, concerns, ... etc of US investors. This is something I don't get from monitoring the US markets via local sources in Spore.

For anyone who does not have a Starhub account to watch CNBC, you can access CNBC for FREE via a Think or Swim trading account. You don't even need to apply for a real account because you can use a DEMO account which does not require funding with real $..

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fark ISD la
They are still living in the era of Suitability Certificates for entry to the university.
Destroyer of rice bowls
Hope they meet a similar fate like the East German Stasi

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fark ISD la
They are still living in the era of Suitability Certificates for entry to the university.
Destroyer of rice bowls
Hope they meet a similar fate like the East German Stasi

Bro .There are more cannons, nutcase, and self delusional disorder personality here than
U can imagine.

Read his post.lots of inconsistent and contradicting points.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Bro .There are more cannons, nutcase, and self delusional disorder personality here than
U can imagine.

Read his post.lots of inconsistent and contradicting points.

You referring to my post about the FBI trained in lie detector machine guy working for ISD?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway for the SBF record, I am back in Singapore running a maid agency in Lucky Plaza. :smile:

Give us the name of your agency....we can recommend ER's?? are you accredited with the Philippines Embassy?, Indonesian? you brining in from Myanmar, Kampuchea, Sri Lanka??...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Give us the name of your agency....we can recommend ER's?? are you accredited with the Philippines Embassy?, Indonesian? you brining in from Myanmar, Kampuchea, Sri Lanka??...

Ok you got me. I have no idea what ER is. Wah got accreditation also.

I think I should pick security guard job easier to fake. Eatshitndie smart!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moved on to stock trading now. Johnny is a good trader. A lot to learn from him. hotcopper is where I hang out nowadays.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro u sexposed him .
This kind of longtong meesiam cannon needs bashing.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok you got me. I have no idea what ER is. Wah got accreditation also.

I think I should pick security guard job easier to fake. Eatshitndie smart!

The people here, are not that crazy as you think & that dumb, as they write..... ha ha ha....try security guard job, I still can pick some 'bones' from it....

Good try....anyway, "you can fool people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool people all the time" Abraham Lincoln

BTW..."er" in short stands for EMPLOYER...:biggrin: Bluff, must be accurate....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moved on to stock trading now. Johnny is a good trader. A lot to learn from him. hotcopper is where I hang out nowadays.

No lah, actually I'm still a beginner. Just been lucky & have been around long enough to avoid many of the newbie mistakes because I've probably have made my share of them :o

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The people here, are not that crazy as you think & that dumb, as they write..... ha ha ha....try security guard job, I still can pick some 'bones' from it....

Good try....anyway, "you can fool people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool people all the time" Abraham Lincoln

BTW..."er" in short stands for EMPLOYER...:biggrin: Bluff, must be accurate....
Well thing is all this while I had been telling the truth which is I am a medical doctor migrated to Canada 2010 worked as factory worker manufacturing PVC windows then land admin job then took all required medical licensing exams in Canada then took up residency in family medicine and now practicing as family physician.

But people dun believe leh.

Sigh.