• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chinese woman tosses food at Kaki Bukit stall owner after request for extra curry get

music123

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fight broke out between a Chinese couple and a stall owner after the pair’s request for more curry was turned down.

The incident happened on Friday (May 5) at an eatery along Kaki Bukit Road, reports Lianhe Wanbao.

The couple had reportedly purchased a $4 serving of fried scallops curry from the Japanese-Korean fusion cuisine stall, when the woman, who looked to be in her thirties complained that there was too little curry gravy.

She proceeded to ask for more gravy from the stall owner, who turned down her request.

Subsequently, the woman demanded that the stall owner refund her purchase, but the owner did not agree to that.

The woman then suddenly seized a plate of curry rice on a table in front of her and threw it at the stall, before attempting to leave with her companion.

The stall owner was infuriated as the curry had dirtied not only her stall, but also stained the scarf she was wearing.

She immediately called the police and went after the couple to stop them from leaving.

A 46-year-old witness to the incident told reporters that he had heard the Chinese woman shouting, accusing the stall owner of assaulting her.

She also threatened to sue the owner.

On the other hand, the owner claimed that the woman had punched the back of her head first and still had the cheek to lie.

A spokesperson from the police said that they had received a call at 11.52am on May 5, 2017, and the incident is being investigated as a case of public harassment and wrongful restraint.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-s...tall-owner-after-request-for-extra#xtor=CS1-2

music123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese woman tosses food at Kaki Bukit stall owner after request for extra curry

People nowadays like to quarrel over a little bit things

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese woman tosses food at Kaki Bukit stall owner after request for extra curry

Just pay for the curry and don't patronize the stall anymore. This was what that restaurant "Chat Masala" did to me once many years ago. I asked ask them to add to the bill. After that I never patronized them any more. All my friends now boycott them as well.

Tired

Want more but don't want to pay more :( Cheap ..... So Cheap.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went to an optician to buy a spectacles case......( not a friend)

The optician gave me a box and he refused to accept any payment from me

Since then, I had been bringing friends to his shop.......

Last edited: